Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,248
    redrock wrote:
    Pip managed tix for QOTSA and I'm getting her spare! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Nice. I saw QOTSA a couple of years ago, they're great live.

I'm seeing Mogwai tomorrow, although it looks like on my own

Nicely done Rita, at least you're going! The Roundhouse website took a severe pasting today!

Dave, Mogwai alone is better than no Mogwai!

Anyone up to much this weekend? Am going to rugby tomorrow night but apart from that will be having a quiet one.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:
    This is very true! I missed them only last Monday while my mate went with our tickets... :(
    At least he didn't phone me during the gig though! :)
    Didn't manage QOTSA tickets for Glasgow today as I was in a meeting when they went on sale... :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    This is very true! I missed them only last Monday while my mate went with our tickets... :(
    At least he didn't phone me during the gig though! :)
    Didn't manage QOTSA tickets for Glasgow today as I was in a meeting when they went on sale... :cry:

You need a new job Garry :lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Hey, I got also tix for the roundhouse - will I meet some of you there?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Leeze wrote:
    morning Lisa..i guess those great girls.Rita and Pippa will be there :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Leeze wrote:
    morning Lisa..i guess those great girls.Rita and Pippa will be there :)

ooOOoo.... will meet a new europeep!!! Thanks to Pippa, I'll be there. I tried on a couple of sites and I was in queue, I got some tickets but by the time I put in my info they were gone (hate See for that), was calling the Roundhouse and either busy or on hold and then I had to go out.... But Pippa was there to save the day!!!!

Dimi - it's Saturday and you don't have to work. Go back to sleep!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Dimi - it's Saturday and you don't have to work. Go back to sleep!
    Rita im off work till 28 march...need to get strong from the operation.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Leeze wrote:

No, but I can offer you a cup of tea and a slice of birthday cake! ;)
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    tremors wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

:D Thank you! But my birthday will be 5 days after that ... We'll see ;)
    redrock wrote:

ooOOoo.... will meet a new europeep!!! Thanks to Pippa, I'll be there. I tried on a couple of sites and I was in queue, I got some tickets but by the time I put in my info they were gone (hate See for that), was calling the Roundhouse and either busy or on hold and then I had to go out.... But Pippa was there to save the day!!!!

:clap::clap: Great! I can't wait for a live gig :D And the Roundhouse looks like a wonderful venue!
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

:D Thank you! But my birthday will be 5 days after that ... We'll see ;)

Sorry to not be more rock and roll!

.....or if some of you guys are meeting for a few beers in London around then - I might be game!!

• Options
    tremors wrote:

.....or if some of you guys are meeting for a few beers in London around then - I might be game!!

:thumbup: :D
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    tremors wrote:

:thumbup: :D

8-) :thumbup:

Get organising Lisa! ;)

• Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    not a good start to the day

bastards customs

had a moment of weakness and couldn't stop myelf from buying into the wild picture disc off of ebay

fuckin letter through door this morning from customs saying they want £112 vat and duty before delivering

fu***!"ck :x

an to top all that off we were given a dog off of 2 people one a woman that works in the same building as Susan cause they didn't want it 3 weeks ago

the woman works in criminal justice and had confiscated it from someone else for misstreating it and was looking to re house it

to cut a long story short they desided they wanted ot back but we wouldnt give them it

fuckers turned up outside the house this morning and tried to snatch it back off of rowan when she was taking it a walk

fukin bampots :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    They just turned up to your house? That's fucked up :wtf:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Feckin hell Paul, that is a hell of a day! I can't believe they just turned up like that, how's Rowan?

Congrats to those with QoSTA tix, I was also in a meeting and took it as a sign when I came out and couldn't them. Will be trying for Frank on Monday tho...anyone else gonna be?
    (Sian, saw your post, thought it was strange that Chris had ventured beyond Dublin Crew :D hope you are all having an ace weekend! )

I had a very lovely evening at my best mates yesterday and today we have been shopping. Tonight I have the choice of two parties but can see myself not going to either. Currently on a buzz after 4 shots of espresso in about 30 mins :D
    Foos announced the not so secret secret gig earlier...goddamn why do I not live closer to London!! I should have taken that job at Westminster you know...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    not a good start to the day

bastards customs

had a moment of weakness and couldn't stop myelf from buying into the wild picture disc off of ebay

fuckin letter through door this morning from customs saying they want £112 vat and duty before delivering

an to top all that off we were given a dog off of 2 people one a woman that works in the same building as Susan cause they didn't want it 3 weeks ago

the woman works in criminal justice and had confiscated it from someone else for misstreating it and was looking to re house it

to cut a long story short they desided they wanted ot back but we wouldnt give them it

fuckers turned up outside the house this morning and tried to snatch it back off of rowan when she was taking it a walk

fukin bampots :shock:

That's insane! Hope Rowan and the dog are OK!

As for Customs, I'd say set the dog on 'em but it might catch something unpleasant! They just make it up as they go along, must be running low on Cristal again!
  • Options
    Hello Fellow Euro ppl!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Evenin' ...
    Been out to my bosses birthday party - left before I drank too much JD as it was going down rather swiftly :lol::lol:
    Hope you're all good xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Hello Fellow Euro ppl!
    :wave: Hello there!
    I am mine!
  • Options
    AELARA wrote:
    Hello Fellow Euro ppl!
    :wave: Hello there!

Sup Dude! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    hello europeans.. :mrgreen:
  • Options

Hi Dimi :wave:
  • Options

Hope you're well dude 8-)
  • Options
    Morning everyone, well, afternoon actually but I've only been up an hour so it feels like morning!

Looks like England are going to take a walloping in the cricket, nothing new there then! Think a nice lazy afternoon is in order.
  • Options

Hope you're well dude 8-)
    thank you my friens
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    What a lovely afternoon I've had, Potato Day in a local village - getting stuff for the allotment, visit to a lovely wool shop, coffee in a cafe, then a nice dog walk by the river. Feeling all spring like! :D
  • Options
    Good evening y'all.
    I hope you're all fine and dandy.
    Claire, that sounds like a wonderful day :D and Ian, how was your lazy afternoon?
    Today is my Aunts birthday, so we've had visitors most of the day. Of course she had to bake for the occasion, so whipped up 5 dozen buns this morning (daft pics on facebook btw).
    Got a nightmare of a week ahead at work this week, including a meeting with my old boss and a 1 to 1 with my new boss tomorrow. Then a big event on Tuesday which I am running, not even done the presentations yet :? :? :? and on Friday an all day meeting - joyous! :shock:
    Hopefully tomorrow will be buoyed by the purchase of tickets for Frank Turner - somewhere!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Good evening y'all.
    I hope you're all fine and dandy.
    Claire, that sounds like a wonderful day :D and Ian, how was your lazy afternoon?
    Today is my Aunts birthday, so we've had visitors most of the day. Of course she had to bake for the occasion, so whipped up 5 dozen buns this morning (daft pics on facebook btw).
    Got a nightmare of a week ahead at work this week, including a meeting with my old boss and a 1 to 1 with my new boss tomorrow. Then a big event on Tuesday which I am running, not even done the presentations yet :? :? :? and on Friday an all day meeting - joyous! :shock:
    Hopefully tomorrow will be buoyed by the purchase of tickets for Frank Turner - somewhere!

Leanna i hope you have a good week ahead and that your presentation goes well! :)

A fly down to Oz next Monday and il get to Brisbane early wed morning, there time of course!!! :mrgreen: :P
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    What a lovely afternoon I've had, Potato Day in a local village - getting stuff for the allotment, visit to a lovely wool shop, coffee in a cafe, then a nice dog walk by the river. Feeling all spring like! :D

What on earth is 'Potato Day'? :wtf:
  • Options

Leanna i hope you have a good week ahead and that your presentation goes well! :)

A fly down to Oz next Monday and il get to Brisbane early wed morning, there time of course!!! :mrgreen: :P
    Fanx hunny, so do I!
    I can't believe you fly down so soon, excited yet? It's mental that you're going all that way. You'll have to keep us posted :D

Anyone else trying for Frank tickets, let me know if you get 'em. I am gonna have to be all sneaky like at work about it. (and if I haven't pushed him on you all enough already, go listen to him if you haven't..plus his fans are as mad as PJ fans!)