Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    veddertown wrote:
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Definately not going to Mogwai on Monday!!!! Bosses suck ass!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear that Gaz!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    morning europeans :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey big man!!!! :mrgreen: Feeling good?

Hey all....

Just had a full body hot stone massage.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D
  • Options
    morning europeans :)

Afternoon Dimi! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Hey all....

Just had a full body hot stone massage.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Is that where they put those little hot pebbles all over your body?

or am I thinking of something else?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Hey all....

Yep... along with the 'traditional' massage techniques, they do use hot lava stones, both in the massage itself and putting them along certain points whilst massaging other bits of the body. Heaven.......
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Hey all....

Yep... along with the 'traditional' massage techniques, they do use hot lava stones, both in the massage itself and putting them along certain points whilst massaging other bits of the body. Heaven.......

Sounds goooood. Better then that fish tank with the flesh eating fish you put yer feet in :?
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Evenin...
    I fancy having both the hot stones (still never had a professional massage) and the feet eating fish...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    The feet eating fish thing sounds a bit unpleasant... not sure about that at all.

Everyone having a good day? Went into town this morning, didn't go back in again to buy the PJ Harvey album as I intended, so have sat and watched rugby and football on TV instead. Some tunes in a bit and then an early night I think.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    evening brothers an sisters
    how you all gettin on ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    I had a lovely day, went to Maenporth beach with my friend Harry which was ace, not seen him in an age. The weather was lovely, the hot chocolate had cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, flake and marshmallows, the bacon roll had tomato sauce :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Came home to a full house of family/friends and even more freshly baked cakes!
    I am now being subjected to awful tele by my family and I have pizza just about to come out of the oven...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    Morning all! Anyone got much planned for today?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Evenin...
    I fancy having both the hot stones (still never had a professional massage) and the feet eating fish...

Had the feet eating fish on holiday last year, very nice, tickles a bit.
  • Options
    Ello,
    Gawd blimey it's wet out there today...it's hammering down. Opted for lunch from the canteen rather than go outside.
    I see QOTSA have released European dates, looks like Manchester or London for me if I decide to go... Roundhouse is a good venue but the gig is a week night whereas Manc is a Saturday.
    May well wait to see what Frank Turner announces on Thursday...
    How are folks? All good I hope...
  • Options
    nice :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    you are feeling nice? you are nice? you are in Nice?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    you are feeling nice? you are nice? you are in Nice?
    im nice ,they treat me nice and ill have a nice time in Nice if i travel there :D
  • Options
    ,they treat me nice ...

Nice..... :mrgreen:

Leanne - I'm dithering about QOSTA. Finances are a bit tighter than usual for the next couple of months.... :(
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

I have my dates off from work now, so i am trying to book a flight to Brisbane today! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Flight Booked! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Some new PJ20 stickers and badges set in the goods section. Might be tempted :think:
  • Options
    Hurrah!!!
    Very jealous mister :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Hurrah!!!
    Very jealous mister :D

Hi Leanna , i'm not looking forward to the day's travelling, 7 hour flight then a 14 hour one, :shock:

But it will be worth it once i'm there! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Missed Mogwai tonight... :( My friend who I was going with went anyway and of course said they were awesome...! :cry: I'm so pleased for him.. :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Missed Mogwai tonight... :( My friend who I was going with went anyway and of course said they were awesome...! :cry: I'm so pleased for him.. :cry:

Sorry to hear thT Gary!, QOTSA playing the o2 academy in May, fancy coming m8?

You Know you want too! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    You know I do! ;) I'll have to check the date/day etc but that sounds like a possibility indeed dude! :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    You know I do! ;) I'll have to check the date/day etc but that sounds like a possibility indeed dude! :)

Cool man, look forward to meeting up if you can make it to Glasgow for the gig! 8-)

Beer, beer, Beer! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Morning Dudes!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options