euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Greek man! How are you keeping?
    cool..im robocop at the moment... 8-)
    talk u all soon :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    robocop.jpg
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Greek man! How are you keeping?
    cool..im robocop at the moment... 8-)
    talk u all soon :)

:lol: What does that mean?
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Evening,

Dimi is now Robocop??
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Afternoon y'all...
    How are you all doing? Good I hope.

Dimitris, why are you Robocop? Can someone explain??

Come on peeps brighten my day with your tales and stories :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Umm, brighten your day, let me see :think:

A joke I got by email;

A SPANISH Teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.

'House' for instance, is feminine: 'la casa.'
    'Pencil,' however, is masculine: 'el lapiz.'

A student asked, 'What gender is 'computer'?'

Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two
    Groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves whether computer' should be a masculine or a feminine noun. Each group was asked to give four reasons for its
    Recommendation.

The men's group decided that 'computer' should definitely be of the feminine gender ('la computadora' ), because:

1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic;

2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else;

3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval; and

4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself
    Spending half your paycheck on accessories for
    it.

(THIS GETS BETTER!)

The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be Masculine ('el computador') , because:

1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on;

2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves;

3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem; and

4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model..

The women won.
  • Options
    :lol: Nice one Claire
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    hey everybody how is everyone
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:

Enjoying my week off instead of studying like i'm supposed to :?

Hows thee?
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Evening all!

My day hasn't been too bad, slowly getting over the cold/flu bug that I've been suffering with, but today it's decided to affect my hearing which is most definitely uncool!

Saw Mark Lanegan & Isobel Campbell last night, very enjoyable show, though sadly Isobel wasn't at her best due to illness (from what I heard from the sound bods talking anyway). Would go see them again but suspect there'll be a few years before another album, if ever.

Looking forward to Arsenal v Barcelona on the TV tonight. Should be a great game.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    satansbed wrote:

Enjoying my week off instead of studying like i'm supposed to :?

Hows thee?

that sounds like fun... im writing essays on Machiavelli and the like, and in my spare time canvassing, drinking and smoking
  • Options
    Hey Europe! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options

Hey scotland.

Whats new up your end?

Getting settled to watch the football? If not you should be :twisted:
  • Options

Hey scotland.

Whats new up your end?

Getting settled to watch the football? If not you should be :twisted:

Hey,

Yeah i will be watching indeed! 8-)

Hopefully it is a good match, master chief will be on tonight, so that might be better viewing! :lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    What a game that was :D
  • Options

Was a good One Dave!

i said 2-1 but the other way about, :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options

Was a good One Dave!

i said 2-1 but the other way about, :lol:

Makes the 2nd leg more interesting this way.

I don't see the UTD game being as good as yesterdays or todays. I expect them to win pretty straight forward really.
  • Options
    Yeah i don't think it will be as good as tonight's game, will see! :D

So will you be trying to head over the the states in the summer?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options

No i'll be in Tanzania probably. Even if I'm not I wont be able to afford it. Are you going? Your going to see Eddie arrn't you? I keep forgeting he's doing a solo tour
  • Options

No i'll be in Tanzania probably. Even if I'm not I wont be able to afford it. Are you going? Your going to see Eddie arrn't you? I keep forgeting he's doing a solo tour

Yeah i'm trying to get down to Aussie to see my buddy in Brisbane and i will be going to a few Eddie shows!
    I am not sure if I will make the festival, depends on the cash i have when stuff is announced! :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Yeah i'm trying to get down to Aussie to see my buddy in Brisbane and i will be going to a few Eddie shows!
    I am not sure if I will make the festival, depends on the cash i have when stuff is announced! :?
    Quit your crying Mike and get your arse over to the US with the Euro faithful!! You can sell your drum kit to finance it and we'll make you a new one from ice-cream tubs, biscuit tins and hubcaps!!! :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Quit your crying Mike and get your arse over to the US with the Euro faithful!! You can sell your drum kit to finance it and we'll make you a new one from ice-cream tubs, biscuit tins and hubcaps!!! :lol:

Okay it's a deal Gary, but it better be an awesome kit! :lol::lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:

Okay it's a deal Gary, but it better be an awesome kit! :lol::lol::lol:
    I thought my description alone would have sold you the idea! Hope you're well dude! Will catch up with you properly one of these nights!! Off to bed in a min cos I'm up at 6.... :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Okay it's a deal Gary, but it better be an awesome kit! :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]
    I thought my description alone would have sold you the idea! Hope you're well dude! Will catch up with you properly one of these nights!! Off to bed in a min cos I'm up at 6.... :cry:[/quote]

Night Gary,
    Take Care! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Morning Europe! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good afternoon peeps.

Leanne my lovely.... SB arrived :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Thank you so much. (Said it on facebook too, just in case you go there first!). The cd is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Never saw some like that before (but now that I google it, they are all over the place - how could I have been so blind?). Must get me some.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Good afternoon peeps.

Leanne my lovely.... SB arrived :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Thank you so much. (Said it on facebook too, just in case you go there first!). The cd is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Never saw some like that before (but now that I google it, they are all over the place - how could I have been so blind?). Must get me some.

:D Glad it reached you ok, and apologies for the scrawling handwriting on the note!
    Yeah they are cool, I have loads of normal ones but still bought a pack of the vinyl ones when I saw them. There wasn't much variation in the price either as I always buy discs in cases rather than spindles.
    Fingers crossed it plays ok!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Evening all,
    How we diddling?
    I booked some leave this week, I still have a couple of days to use up in the next six weeks but booked some for the new annual leave year - hurrah!
    I just needed to know I had some leave booked (and whilst the others of my team were booking in stuff). Obviously any dates re PJ are outstanding :lol: or any other gigs for that matter! I need dates from peeps, god dammit :D
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    dottles wrote:
    Obviously any dates re PJ are outstanding :lol: or any other gigs for that matter! I need dates from peeps, god dammit :D

Who else are you hoping for tour dates from?

I have Levellers, Men They Couldn't Hang, DBT x 3, Social Distortion, Black Crowes x 2 (possibly 2 more if get leave for the Dam) and Carter USM booked. Glastonbury & Beautiful Days festivals and, as far as I'm concerned, that's it for the year barring any local stuff. Flogging Molly/Dropkick Murphys may see that change. Or Euro Pearl Jam dates. The festivals going to be a non starter.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Obviously any dates re PJ are outstanding :lol: or any other gigs for that matter! I need dates from peeps, god dammit :D

Who else are you hoping for tour dates from?

I have Levellers, Men They Couldn't Hang, DBT x 3, Social Distortion, Black Crowes x 2 (possibly 2 more if get leave for the Dam) and Carter USM booked. Glastonbury & Beautiful Days festivals and, as far as I'm concerned, that's it for the year barring any local stuff. Flogging Molly/Dropkick Murphys may see that change. Or Euro Pearl Jam dates. The festivals going to be a non starter.
    Alright alright, rub that salt in a bit more!!
    I have the Levellers and the Foos :( I do have Avenue Q next week, and King Lear (with Jacobi as Lear!) in April. That's it, the sum total of my plans :cry::cry:
    They've started announcing Eden sessions, first one announced was Fleet Foxes and I don't fancy that. They usually get some peeps from Glastonbury playing warm ups so I shall see.
    I want to see Frank Turner, hmmm, I dunno...after seeing some live footage at Chris' I wouldn't mind seeing Against Me! Flogging Molly would be good. Anything else anybody ropes me into...
    My bro is going to Boardmasters and my mate who works for Virgin has special tickets for V Festival *cough* don't think I shall be going!