euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    Evening all,
    I hope today you've all been showered in love via cuddles, cards and I can't think of something else beginning with c - alliteration fail.
    xx

Crisps?
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    mm something begining with c

cranberie juice

mixed with vodka

yep that will do for me ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    :lol::lol: yeah I guess crisps and cranberry juice could both work.... :? :? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Pke wrote:

cranberie juice

mixed with vodka

Cranberry!?

Ya women ;)
    got it best c ever you be smothered with

chest ie. a great big pair of j**!gs :twisted:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

cranberie juice

mixed with vodka

Cranberry!?

Ya women ;)

ha as leanardo decaprio knocked the shit out of someone in the departed for telling him cranberry was a wumins drink when he ordered it

good job i like ye :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:

cranberie juice

mixed with vodka

Cranberry!?

Ya women ;)

ha as leanardo decaprio knocked the shit out of someone in the departed for telling him cranberry was a wumins drink when he ordered it

:lol::lol::lol:
    Pke wrote:

That's obviously not right, as I have them, and got not a single valentines wish :lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:

cranberie juice

mixed with vodka

Cranberry!?

Ya women ;)

:lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

That's obviously not right, as I have them, and got not a single valentines wish :lol::lol::lol:

leanne if you care to unleash the them from the boulder holders

i will be available to be smothered and for that small price i will send you a valentines wish

just dont let susan know :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

leanne if you care to unleash the them from the boulder holders

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Paul, I am shocked!! :shock: :shock: ...ok not really :lol::lol::lol:;) But Susan would kick my ass!

and Dave, have you not heard that phrase before? :lol:

Mine is not a boulder holder actually, it's very very pretty :D:D
    dottles wrote:
    Paul, I am shocked!! :shock: :shock: ...ok not really :lol::lol::lol:;) But Susan would kick my ass!

you know me old girl cant keep my mouth shut when a stupid thought comes into it

think susan gave up trying to teach me manners a lllllooooooong time ago ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

you know me old girl cant keep my mouth shut when a stupid thought comes into it

:lol::lol::lol: as you're obviously gonna be on best behaviour the next time we see each other...and I shall wear a low cut top and long boots :lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: as you're obviously gonna be on best behaviour the next time we see each other...and I shall wear a low cut top and long boots :lol::lol:

**ahem** This is a family forum guys ;)
    I have said nothing untoward, it is your perception of the conversation and I can do nothing about that :lol:;)

I got Brad Klausen's book today, I really like it, and it is nice to think I have some of the posters featured in the book :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    I have said nothing untoward, it is your perception of the conversation and I can do nothing about that :lol:;)

I got Brad Klausen's book today, I really like it, and it is nice to think I have some of the posters featured in the book :D
    :lol: I always come in after the weird conversations!! I just got Lance Mercer 5 x 1 from a very generous board member today after putting an ISO on the Lost Dogs forum. A big favour to return I think. Must get the Brad Klausen one too though and I still haven't bought Jason Leung's book yet either. Hope all are well tonight! There's a possibility I might make Mogwai next week yet!! A lot of pleading today brought me a little closer... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol: I always come in after the weird conversations!! I just got Lance Mercer 5 x 1 from a very generous board member today after putting an ISO on the Lost Dogs forum. A big favour to return I think. Must get the Brad Klausen one too though and I still haven't bought Jason Leung's book yet either. Hope all are well tonight! There's a possibility I might make Mogwai next week yet!! A lot of pleading today brought me a little closer... :D

:thumbup: I see Mogwai a week on sat or sun can't remember which
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269

Bloody students, too much drinking addles their brains! :D Have burned some Drive-By Truckers shows to post to you.

All's good here, off to see Mark Lanegan/Isobel Campbell tomorrow, really shouldn't be as I'm feeling atrocious, off work again today and will be tomorrow. Wednesday was annual leave anyway, so guzzling cough mixture and lemsip tablets like they're going out of fashion.

No new music this week, though the vinyl copy of DBT's Go Go Boots should arrive soon, if that wasn't the missed parcel I got a card for on the weekend.

Ill or not, I have to submit my summer leave request tomorrow. Do I ask for the Friday/Monday around Labour Day weekend and hope? I don't think I can afford this festival, but I want concrete info before I bin the idea.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:

Bloody students, too much drinking addles their brains! :D Have burned some Drive-By Truckers shows to post to you.

All's good here, off to see Mark Lanegan/Isobel Campbell tomorrow,

NIce one dude and

BASTARD :evil: I haven't seen those two perform together yet!!!
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

It's probably a good thing!
    I have the Place/Date book as Marco kindly sent it to me :D
    Hurrah for a step closer to Mogwai, we got our leave cards in work last week...I've 28 days plus flexi and bank holidays from 1st April :D
    Thought I only had 1 day left from this year but have 2 plus a flexi day to use in the next 6 weeks or so.

Dave- lying in bed watching films your plans for tomorrow? ;)
    dottles wrote:
    Thought I only had 1 day left from this year but have 2 plus a flexi day to use in the next 6 weeks or so.

Treat yourself to a day off after the Levs weekend then!

I'm going to watch the first Lord Of The Rings tomorrow. Hopefully see t'other two on Wednesday. This will happen this time, the first disc is in the player and the other two sets are beside it. Can't wait for The Hobbit!
    ilockyer wrote:
    All's good here, off to see Mark Lanegan/Isobel Campbell tomorrow, really shouldn't be as I'm feeling atrocious, off work again today and will be tomorrow. Wednesday was annual leave anyway, so guzzling cough mixture and lemsip tablets like they're going out of fashion.

Ill or not, I have to submit my summer leave request tomorrow. Do I ask for the Friday/Monday around Labour Day weekend and hope? I don't think I can afford this festival, but I want concrete info before I bin the idea.
    Where are you seeing them? I was meant to be in London tomorrow and was gonna go to see them, but ended up deciding not to go to the conference.

I'm lucky with the leave thing as we only have to give minimum 24 hours notice, but they prefer as much as you can give. I have blocked the sorta the few days before and after that weekend in my diary already just in case.

I was bidding on Frank Turner tickets today, but it finished when I was facilitating a training session, so no way I could up my bid, obviously not meant to be!!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Treat yourself to a day off after the Levs weekend then!
    Yeah, I might do...I worry I will waste a day when something may pop up...
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Where are you seeing them? I was meant to be in London tomorrow and was gonna go to see them, but ended up deciding not to go to the conference.

I'm lucky with the leave thing as we only have to give minimum 24 hours notice, but they prefer as much as you can give. I have blocked the sorta the few days before and after that weekend in my diary already just in case.

I was bidding on Frank Turner tickets today, but it finished when I was facilitating a training session, so no way I could up my bid, obviously not meant to be!!

Shepherds Bush Empire, a venue where, to date, I have only seen American artists. Seems to be popular with bands from the US coming over.

As for the Frank Turner tickets, out of curiousity, what did they go for? Still undecided about it because it's at the Lemon Grove which is the shittest venue in the history of music.
    :lol: Had have gone to the conference, we'd be at the same gig tomorrow night!

Tix went for £52 for a pair plus postage, is it really that bad?
    I guess I will wait until spring, May time 1000th show would be immense!
    dottles wrote:
    :lol: Had have gone to the conference, we'd be at the same gig tomorrow night!

Tix went for £52 for a pair plus postage, is it really that bad?
    I guess I will wait until spring, May time 1000th show would be immense!

Not bad for tickets that were £15.50 each. Of course, if the seller had any morals they'd have put them up for face value or used Scarlet Mist instead.

Venue isn't great, it's the Uni night club essentially. Low stage, mediocre (at best) sound, a fair trek to the bar (for those that choose to indulge in overpriced watered down lager) and, even worse, Exeter Uni students (usually the irritating posh ones that live on campus and have a BMW 5 Series in the student car park).
  • Good day everyone!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • hey europe :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey Greek man! How are you keeping?