Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Hey hows everyone?

Yday i was due to play my first gig with my new band in Glasgow at a venue called Nice N Sleazy but the place next door went up in flames early in the morning of wed! :o

The fire spread up to a flat where a family of 5 lived, they manged to escape from the fire, so i am glad they are all okay!, well my gig was cancelled of course ah the venue suffered water damage from the firemen putting the fire out, also i think the roof was burnt off! :( :cry:

So thats twice the gig has been cancelled, the first time was because of the snow storm we had in early December!!! :lol:

Things are pretty shite right now! :evil:

Thank God everyone was OK.

By the way, love your avatar. 'I know what your thinking, did he fire 6 shots or only 5....'

Hey Dude, Yeah i am so glad everyone was fine.

Ha ha yeah m8, Clint is the man! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    So what's your band? What do you play?
  • Options
    So what's your band? What do you play?

Called Kirsty's Metal Hands,

Punk/ ballad lol

Ive been in a few bands though, was in a blues band for a while! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    morning europe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    is no one loving Europe today?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Dave!!! what's with the new avatar? :lol::lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    I love Europe!!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I love Europe!!!! :D

Gary! Gary! Gary! :)

How ya Doing?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Hello Leanne! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Evening!! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hJuLBhn ... re=related
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:

Sup! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Yo Dave! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:

Sup! 8-)
    Just watched the same Lee Mack show on Dave that I've probably seen 10 times now and it's still hilarious!! :D All quiet up here, shit week at work and I'm on all weekend too. Looks like I'm not going to get the time off for the Mogwai gig on the 21st because my employers have decided to panic about how much work we have on.. :evil: You good?

• Options
    Everybody looking forward to the weekend? Big Manchester derby tomorrow, should be good. Also champions league starts up again this week. Arsenal v Barcalona.

P.S. I hate being hungover :twisted:

P.P.S. That sucks Gary :cry:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:D I knew it was totoro, just wondering what prompted the change.
    Lyds used to make totoro pendants that were very cute :D
  • Options
    Everybody looking forward to the weekend? Big Manchester derby tomorrow, should be good. Also champions league starts up again this week. Arsenal v Barcalona.

P.P.S. That sucks Gary :cry:
    Not ruled out going just yet but I'm afraid to ask and it's too close to the gig to fuck around trying to decide what to do? I'll let down a friend too if I don't go but there's a lot of tension at work with my bosses.... :?

• Options

self inflicted!!!!
    (try berocca ;) )
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

self inflicted!!!!
    (try berocca ;) )

WTF is Berocca and it's not self inflicted when someone is buying me drinks all night :D
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Sup! 8-)
    Just watched the same Lee Mack show on Dave that I've probably seen 10 times now and it's still hilarious!! :D All quiet up here, shit week at work and I'm on all weekend too. Looks like I'm not going to get the time off for the Mogwai gig on the 21st because my employers have decided to panic about how much work we have on.. :evil: You good?

Hey that sucks Mate! :cry::cry:

I'm okay dude, just been working, nothing exciting :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options

Maybe I should just take a sickie!! Anyway, goodnight folks. Too soon until my alarm ruins my sleep!! :(

• Options
    veddertown wrote:

Maybe I should just take a sickie!! Anyway, goodnight folks. Too soon until my alarm ruins my sleep!! :(
    Night hunny, sweet dreams and Mogwai solutions
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

self inflicted!!!!
    (try berocca ;) )

WTF is Berocca and it's not self inflicted when someone is buying me drinks all night :D
    Buying you drinks all night - very generous or an ulterior motive :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    self inflicted!!!!
    (try berocca ;) )

Buying you drinks all night - very generous or an ulterior motive :lol::lol::lol:

Just generous :D
  • Options
    Ooooh, get you with your generous friends :lol:;):D

Sounds like a good night for you to still be hungover, either that or you are getting old and can't handle your drink anymore (speaking from experience!!)
    Berocca is a vitamin tablet thingy.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    morning.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Morning everyone! Have a great weekend!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Morning everyone! Have a great weekend!

Good afternoon dude!

Have a good one! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays