All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    I will be getting up at 6am for work, so i thought id just say

GOOD MORNING EUROPE!!!! :lol::lol:

You poor, poor man :lol:

yup, :shock: :lol:

:lol: Why are you still on here at 1:45 if you are up at 6 you crazy fool :shock:
  • Options
    :lol: Why are you still on here at 1:45 if you are up at 6 you crazy fool :shock:[/quote]

Can't sleep! lol.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good Sunday Euro peeps!

Leanne - no boot offer :cry: I'll get the stuff printed for you and set off but it may have to wait until next week-end.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    redrock wrote:
    Good Sunday Euro peeps!

Leanne - no boot offer :cry: I'll get the stuff printed for you and set off but it may have to wait until next week-end.

Oh, whenever hunny, whenever! No worries :D
    What colour are you doing your hair? I have to make an appointment with my new hairdresser, she's done it once before, so we shall see. My old one ramped up the prices to £130 for a cut and colour. New one is half that... so I shall see!

Good afternoon all,
    I hope you're all well and those who are the lucky ones have sorted a card for tomorrow.

I have no plans today, and it is grey today as we had a storm overnight. I am wanting a gingerbread man though, so might have to change from my pyjamas to go and get one from the supermarket.
    :think: :think:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Hair will be red - just brighter and redder than my normal colour (which is reddish brown).. I do it myself - too expensive at the hairdressers (and I only do semi, never permanent).

Daughter just found a new young male model to drool over.... Damn, I wish I was her age so I could drool too without looking like a right ol' perv!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    redrock wrote:
    Daughter just found a new young male model to drool over.... Damn, I wish I was her age so I could drool too without looking like a right ol' perv!

Know that feeling well, I think I'm going to have to create an age limit for men/boys to ogle. 35 maybe.
  • Options
    Yo dudes! how are we all this afternoon?

Trying to sort out all my flight details for going to OZ next month! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    hello all..love ya!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    hello all..love ya!!! :)

Hi Dimi, whats new? :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Know that feeling well, I think I'm going to have to create an age limit for men/boys to ogle. 35 maybe.
    Me, I guess it would have to be 'if he's young enough to be my son, I shall not drool'. Like that's gonna work :roll: I did tell my daughter that, should she bring home a stunner, I would behave myself... as if! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Me, I guess it would have to be 'if he's young enough to be my son, I shall not drool'. Like that's gonna work :roll: I did tell my daughter that, should she bring home a stunner, I would behave myself... as if! :mrgreen:

:lol:
  • Options
    Evening All :D
    How are we? Good I hope.
    I have Jamesons coffee and gingerbread :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ' evening lovely. Just lusting over lovely young men, sipping a glass of wine whilst dinner is cooking.... :D
  • Options
    Evening, hubby is cooking tea so I'm pottering around in here, this is the life.

Gingerbread, yummmmmy, I always have to have it with butter on though. Prob not so healthy.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    ' evening lovely. Just lusting over lovely young men, sipping a glass of wine whilst dinner is cooking.... :D

Oooh, sounds very nice. We had dinner early tonight, roast chicken with all the trimmings.

Mmmmm, young men, I enjoy lusting after them too, but yeah the age thing is a difficult thing. I would like a young man, well actually, a man :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Gingerbread!! :) Chicken!!! :shock: Trimmings!!! :o:D Evening folks, I thought I could smell something cooking! Hope everyone is well and you've all had nice weekends. I've worked all weekend in the rain and cold so tonight is all about relaxation and hot tea.... :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Gingerbread!! :) Chicken!!! :shock: Trimmings!!! :o:D Evening folks, I thought I could smell something cooking! Hope everyone is well and you've all had nice weekends. I've worked all weekend in the rain and cold so tonight is all about relaxation and hot tea.... :)
    yep, roast chicken, proper gravy, roast potato, roast parsnip, cabbage, carrot, runner beans, and stuffing - nom nom nom!!
    Plus my we've clotted cream to go with dessert but I had gingerbread instead!
    Sounds like a harsh weekend matey, defo a relaxing one for you tonight. You off for a couple of days now?
    I am in an all day conference thing tomorrow, found out on Friday I am facilitating - joyous!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    yep, roast chicken, proper gravy, roast potato, roast parsnip, cabbage, carrot, runner beans, and stuffing - nom nom nom!!
    Plus my we've clotted cream to go with dessert but I had gingerbread instead!
    Sounds like a harsh weekend matey, defo a relaxing one for you tonight. You off for a couple of days now?
    I am in an all day conference thing tomorrow, found out on Friday I am facilitating - joyous!
    You Cornish really know how to lay out a fine spread!! Mmmm.... not had clotted cream for months now! I'm working through until next weekend, we work every 3 weekends so it means a 12 day stretch sometimes which isn't great during winter. We have a monthly production meeting for all the management and I find being inside for 8 or 9 hours really tedious. Everything ok down there with you? You're down for PJ20 I see... :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    You Cornish really know how to lay out a fine spread!! Mmmm.... not had clotted cream for months now! I'm working through until next weekend, we work every 3 weekends so it means a 12 day stretch sometimes which isn't great during winter. We have a monthly production meeting for all the management and I find being inside for 8 or 9 hours really tedious. Everything ok down there with you? You're down for PJ20 I see... :D

:lol::lol: we don't do badly off down here.
    Yeah, all fine down here. You know me matey!
    Well, I'll see about PJ20, depends when/where/how much/who else goes... how's about you?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

:lol::lol: we don't do badly off down here.
    Yeah, all fine down here. You know me matey!
    Well, I'll see about PJ20, depends when/where/how much/who else goes... how's about you?
    So far I'd say definately going but since I'll be on my own this time I'll be hoping to be close to plenty Europeans. I don't want this to pass me by and I've got my work bonus put aside which will probably cover it. The only thing that would possibly change it would be a Euro tour because for me you can't beat the crowds and although I know it's an anniversary weekend I'd sooner see more of Europe I think. It's pretty unlikely I'll have to make a choice though. Never been to the US yet so that would be two birds with one stone. :)

• Options
    Not tempted by South America then Gary :lol::lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Not tempted by South America then Gary :lol::lol:
    I'd love to go and I do have friends in Brazil and Chile but hopping from one country to the next probably would be more challenging down there than it is in Europe!! ;) What crowds they have down there though, they're pretty ravenous. I'll go if you do!!! :D

• Options
    Hey Gary!

Hope you are well! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Hey Gary!

All is good Mike! :D Hope you are too man!! 8-)

• Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey Gary!

All is good Mike! :D Hope you are too man!! 8-)

Yeah i'm not bad matey!

day off tomoz, YASS! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    'morning euro people. Been busy at work.. not much time for 'me' time on company time! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    No school for me this week :D

Must start some coursework though...
  • Options
    Evening all,
    I hope today you've all been showered in love via cuddles, cards and I can't think of something else beginning with c - alliteration fail.
    xx