Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Pke wrote:

could be a solo jaunt for me an susan
    conar at uni an rowan already got some trips planned
    if i here anything happening that might be good i give you a shout an me an susan will come an meet for a night out in glasgow an cheer yer freind up
    would be good to meet again tooooooo ;)
    dropping thing on yer head from height is not recomended by the way :roll:

:lol::lol: I know, I know!!
    Ooooh, a no kiddies jaunt huh...drunkeness and debauchery all round ...actually the kiddies never stopped that ;);):lol::lol:

Defo be good to meet up, so keep your eyes peeled and give me a buzz if you see owt :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Pke wrote:
    gary whats happening man ;)
    Same as you dude, working hard to pay the bills and impatiently waiting for the PJ20 dates so I can get booking stuff. It's going to be London - Chicago and a tent at the venue I reckon for max enjoyment and meeting fellow jammers. Down to Edinburgh on the 21st for Mogwai. CAn't wait, the new album is pretty sweet!! All ok there? :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Did someone say tent??? :lol::lol: Have you boys not learned anything?

Hope you're all well today xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    dottles wrote:

Wasn't the lesson of this, make sure you're not the one carrying the tent halfway round a continent? :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Would you really carry a tent with you on that trip? I am thinking about this all the time ... And the same about the sleeping bag. Maybe you can buy that stuff over there :think: That is wayyyyyy to much luggage, especially if you want to stay over there for a bit longer after the weekend ...
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Wasn't the lesson of this, make sure you're not the one carrying the tent halfway round a continent? :D
    for it only to get trampled on ;);):lol:
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    Would you really carry a tent with you on that trip? I am thinking about this all the time ... And the same about the sleeping bag. Maybe you can buy that stuff over there :think: That is wayyyyyy to much luggage, especially if you want to stay over there for a bit longer after the weekend ...

:lol::lol::lol:

We carried a tent for 2 weeks to use for one night on the last PJ euro tour and some bastard destroyed it while we were at the gig. Had to sleep outside of a train station that night :D

Chances are what ever this weekend thing is you won't need a tent anyway. Tim confirmed it wasn't a festival so...
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I don't think there is camping at the site, they'll want you to stay in resort hotels surely?

I'm off to Bristol tomorrow for a meeting for work so am leaving home at 5.45am :( :yawn: :yawn:
    Post edited by dottles on
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    ^^ That's just too damn early!!
  • Options
    Yep indeedy - I am not a morning person!!
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

We carried a tent for 2 weeks to use for one night on the last PJ euro tour and some bastard destroyed it while we were at the gig. Had to sleep outside of a train station that night :D

Chances are what ever this weekend thing is you won't need a tent anyway. Tim confirmed it wasn't a festival so...
    i remember your face at Arras station that morning... :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

i remember your face at Arras station that morning... :lol::lol:

:lol: Not the greatest moment of my life I admit :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I don't think there is camping at the site, they'll want you to stay in resort hotels surely?

I'm off to Bristol tomorrow for a meeting for work so am leaving home at 5.45am :( :yawn: :yawn:
    :( :o

Dam thats early!, I have my gig in Glasgow tomoz! Hopeing it's going to be a good night!! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Aww Dave, you were joyous that morning in Arras I am sure ;)

Good luck with your gig Mike, be sure to tell us how it goes :)

On the train to a meeting in Bristol, train is going to Scotland. I wish I could stay on it and then just get off wherever lol :)
    Random texts and Facebook posts wi be appreciated today, gotta feeling it will not be the most riveting of days :)
  • Options
    :) morning
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    :) morning

:wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Good day everyone! :D
    Looong time no see, but I'm still here and glad you all are as well :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Good day everyone! :D
    Looong time no see, but I'm still here and glad you all are as well :D
    nice to see you here beautiful... ;)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Sometimes I find myself standing outside the front door taking ages to look for my keys because I want to listen to the end of the song :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Sometimes I find myself standing outside the front door taking ages to look for my keys because I want to listen to the end of the song :D

I do that too Jen :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi everyone... :wave:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Good evening matey! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Hey hows everyone?

Yday i was due to play my first gig with my new band in Glasgow at a venue called Nice N Sleazy but the place next door went up in flames early in the morning of wed! :o

The fire spread up to a flat where a family of 5 lived, they manged to escape from the fire, so i am glad they are all okay!, well my gig was cancelled of course ah the venue suffered water damage from the firemen putting the fire out, also i think the roof was burnt off! :( :cry:

So thats twice the gig has been cancelled, the first time was because of the snow storm we had in early December!!! :lol:

Things are pretty shite right now! :evil:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Feckin hell Mike, you don't do things by half do ya!!
    I'm glad all was ok with the people in the fire, a house a few doors from me caught on fire (clothing over a gas fire) and the children died...horrific!

You'll get your first gig, can you find another venue?
    Chin up hunny :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Good evening my dear, how's you?
    Did you get sorted with your missing boot?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Feckin hell Mike, you don't do things by half do ya!!
    I'm glad all was ok with the people in the fire, a house a few doors from me caught on fire (clothing over a gas fire) and the children died...horrific!

You'll get your first gig, can you find another venue?
    Chin up hunny :D

Yeah i know crazy things are happening right now Leanne! God that is terrible that those children were killed, i can't imagine how id be feeling if the ppl who were next to the venue had been killed the other night! :shock:

But yeah hopefully we will have some gigs lined up! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Hey hows everyone?

Yday i was due to play my first gig with my new band in Glasgow at a venue called Nice N Sleazy but the place next door went up in flames early in the morning of wed! :o

The fire spread up to a flat where a family of 5 lived, they manged to escape from the fire, so i am glad they are all okay!, well my gig was cancelled of course ah the venue suffered water damage from the firemen putting the fire out, also i think the roof was burnt off! :( :cry:

So thats twice the gig has been cancelled, the first time was because of the snow storm we had in early December!!! :lol:

Things are pretty shite right now! :evil:

Thank God everyone was OK.

By the way, love your avatar. 'I know what your thinking, did he fire 6 shots or only 5....'