Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Oooh Rita, if you could on the mini posters that would be ace! And if your nudge hasn't worked yet give me a shout ;)
    Just been in my little second hand music place in Truro, he's got a 'no code' vinyl he's about to put on eBay.
    Dimitris, what are we planning?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Hey Europe!

So who is gonna try and go to the pj festival in the summer?

It would be cool if they played a few shows in Canada :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    I would like to go, but it does depend on when/where/how much/who else goes and if they are doing anything else like Europe or South America...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    dottles wrote:
    Dimitris, what are we planning?
    when we know the details for pj weekend we do a group from europe to rock USA...!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Aaaah, ok, I get ya...
    I did check skyscanner for flights to Chicago (yes I am bored) and they come in from London to Chicago between £350 - £500 return at the end of August/beginning of September
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Aaaah, ok, I get ya...
    I did check skyscanner for flights to Chicago (yes I am bored) and they come in from London to Chicago between £350 - £500 return at the end of August/beginning of September
    almost sure ill fly via london...the problem is that if we book now is that price...not if we book on may... :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Aaaah, ok, I get ya...
    almost sure ill fly via london...the problem is that if we book now is that price...not if we book on may... :(
    Yeah, the longer it is until we get announcements on shows, the more expensive it will be :? :(
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Unfortunately, I will be one of the many who can't afford to go :(
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    No guarantee I will be able to either Claire :(
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Claireack wrote:

Neither can I... :cry:
    I am mine!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    No guarantee I will be able to either Claire :(

If you save really hard you might be able to do it! It would be great if lots of people went from over here.
  • Options
    goodmorning..

hey..lets see the dates,prices and then we talk...ok?
    think positive.. :)
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    goodmorning..

hey..lets see the dates,prices and then we talk...ok?
    think positive.. :)
    :thumbup:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    waitn for the dates
    i'll be there for sure
    probably via london to chicago
    then once we know dates we all arrange to meet an travel together

;);)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    waitn for the dates
    i'll be there for sure

;);)
    we belong together... :lol:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Pke wrote:
    waitn for the dates
    i'll be there for sure

;);)

I guess I'll just wave to the plane filled with the lucky ones when it passes over my house :cry:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    waitn for the dates
    i'll be there for sure

;);)

I guess I'll just wave to the plane filled with the lucky ones when it passes over my house :cry:
    go up to your tree and wave :)
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    waitn for the dates
    i'll be there for sure

;);)

:lol::lol: The USA needs warning!!
    Paul, you, Susan and the kiddywinks? (I hope everyone is good btw, and if you here of any decent gigs heading Glasgow way, let me know. My friend has split up with her husband, so I am on stand by for a Glasgow visit and have told her I will take her to a gig - she usually is a clubbin person :? )

I have a banging headache, caused I suspect, by a glass paperweight falling on my forehead/head from the loft hatch when helping to put some stuff up there yesterday :( But today has been ok in the office, and some good tunage on the iPoD helps :D
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:

go up to your tree and wave :)

Up here in my tree... I'll wave to all my friends, but they won't notice me... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Good Evening Peeps! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Good Evening Peeps! 8-)

Evenin' you, how's it going?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Good Evening Peeps! 8-)

to be honest not great at the moment but i'm still hopeing to head over to oz!

hows things with you ? :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Evening all! :)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Good Evening Peeps! 8-)

to be honest not great at the moment but i'm still hopeing to head over to oz!

hows things with you ? :)

:( that doesn't sound good hunny, I hope it's nothing serious, and Oz stays on the cards :D
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Hi everyone
    Hope all's well? Thought would drop by and see if any info about the proposed festival/fall tour, see someone reckons it's going to be Alpine Valley... now just give us the dates (before 14 Feb please so I can book leave and go).
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hi everyone
    Hope all's well? Thought would drop by and see if any info about the proposed festival/fall tour, see someone reckons it's going to be Alpine Valley... now just give us the dates (before 14 Feb please so I can book leave and go).
    My leave purchase scheme came out today, and I have to submit any application to purchase days above my 28 days by the end of Feb!
  • Options
    i hope soon we ave ifs ,but not the next 2 weeks...
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    waitn for the dates
    i'll be there for sure

;);)

ye baby :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    waitn for the dates
    i'll be there for sure

;);)

ye baby :D
    Hey dude!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    dimitrispearljam wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    waitn for the dates
    i'll be there for sure

we belong together...

The USA needs warning!!
    Paul, you, Susan and the kiddywinks? (I hope everyone is good btw, and if you here of any decent gigs heading Glasgow way, let me know. My friend has split up with her husband, so I am on stand by for a Glasgow visit and have told her I will take her to a gig - she usually is a clubbin person

I have a banging headache, caused I suspect, by a glass paperweight falling on my forehead/head from the loft hatch when helping to put some stuff up there yesterday But today has been ok in the office, and some good tunage on the iPoD helps

could be a solo jaunt for me an susan
    conar at uni an rowan already got some trips planned
    if i here anything happening that might be good i give you a shout an me an susan will come an meet for a night out in glasgow an cheer yer freind up
    would be good to meet again tooooooo ;)
    dropping thing on yer head from height is not recomended by the way :roll:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09