euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    OctopuS27OctopuS27 Portugal Posts: 569
    OctopuS27 wrote:
    bon giorno a tutti :roll: :)
    que pasa amigo?
    está bien ;)
    we are the ones that's missing, AU(Ed), US(PJfest, Tres Mts), SAmerica, are getting it.
    What do you think? Are they comming or what?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    OctopuS27 wrote:
    OctopuS27 wrote:
    bon giorno a tutti :roll: :)
    que pasa amigo?
    está bien ;)
    we are the ones that's missing, AU(Ed), US(PJfest, Tres Mts), SAmerica, are getting it.
    What do you think? Are they comming or what?
    my opinion is that they will do a 4-5 shows like 2009..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    OctopuS27OctopuS27 Portugal Posts: 569
    now wouldn't that be sweet, a start in Athens, Italy, Berlin,Uk,Netherlands, and the end here in the southwest 8-)
    fingers crossed
    ...by the way, got to listen baba o'rilley the other day (PJRadio) and exchanged one line of the lyrics, got awesome. Try it, change 'teenage wasteland' for 'PJ summer fest' :lol:8-)
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Bloody hell you guys.. no stopping you is there!!!!

I can't afford something like that.. I'll probably just get the CDs.

cant help myself
    susan just says get it now doesnt even ask how much :roll:

If she did ask it's probably still cheaper than shoes anyway! :D

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ian don't ever, EVER, E V E R disrespect shoes while women are present. Your gonna get beaten up dude and getting beaten up by a women, your street cred never recovers from that :lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    ilockyer wrote:

Ian don't ever, EVER, E V E R disrespect shoes while women are present. Your gonna get beaten up dude and getting beaten up by a women, your street cred never recovers from that :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: :thumbup:
    You've been taught well Mr Riley! :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ilockyer wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    cant help myself
    susan just says get it now doesnt even ask how much :roll:

Ian... listen to Dave.
  • Options
    Hello peeps! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846

hey man what up ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Pke wrote:

hey man what up ;)

Hey you pair,
    Mike how's the Oz planning going??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Hey Leanne

Yeah was going well but my bank have frozen my account because somehow i ended up paying money to o2 when i'm not with them!

Hows yourself? :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Pke wrote:

hey man what up ;)

Hellooo Dude!!

Hows Work going in Sunny Ayr? :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    morning Europe..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :wave:
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Goodevening too you all ;) .....got this morning my ticket for Rock Werchter in the mailbox.....woohooooooo
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    morning Europe..

Good morning, good day and good evening back to Europe! :)
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    Good morning Europe! :wave:
    Hope you're all fine!
    Since yesterday I'm thinking about the journey to the US - Alpine Valley! I've tried to find cheap flight in late August...always one stop in Heathrow...in total between 14 - 19 hours to Chicago! The most I'm worried about my wife Kathi...flying is a nightmare for her because she had an emergency landing in Dusseldorf a few years ago! Flying to London last year, which is a stone's throw, was horrible! She was terrified the whole flight, shivering all over her body! Therefore I'm having two minds about the US trip! :(
    I know that she wants to be there with me, to see the band but most of all for me! Puuh, not easy...I know that i will never have this chance again in my life and it will be a one of a kind experience...

Has anybody here already have plans in mind? I'm quite sure that the date (26th-28th August) and the location is right...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Chrisilein wrote:

Has anybody here already have plans in mind? I'm quite sure that the date (26th-28th August) and the location is right...

Unfortunately, Francoise and I have no plan, won't have the money to go to the US.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    'morning all.
    Sonia - that's early to get your tix! Good to have them in hand though :mrgreen:

I can't afford any PJ fest in the US :cry:

Also.. posted in the 'other' thread.... can't find my Shepherd's Bush 2009 boot... **nudge, nudge, wink, wink** :mrgreen:

Leanne - would you like copies of the mini posters from LOTL?
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Hope you're all fine!
    Since yesterday I'm thinking about the journey to the US - Alpine Valley! I've tried to find cheap flight in late August...always one stop in Heathrow...in total between 14 - 19 hours to Chicago! The most I'm worried about my wife Kathi...flying is a nightmare for her because she had an emergency landing in Dusseldorf a few years ago! Flying to London last year, which is a stone's throw, was horrible! She was terrified the whole flight, shivering all over her body! Therefore I'm having two minds about the US trip! :(
    I know that she wants to be there with me, to see the band but most of all for me! Puuh, not easy...I know that i will never have this chance again in my life and it will be a one of a kind experience...

hi brother..when we have official stuff we talk and make plans...tell cathy not to worry im in airforce and ill fly the plane if need to...and ill seat next to her for make her calm..if isnt working,we buy a boat!!!!!and go sailing :)
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Hope you're all fine!

hi brother..when we have official stuff we talk and make plans...tell cathy not to worry im in airforce and ill fly the plane if need to...and ill seat next to her for make her calm..if isnt working,we buy a boat!!!!!and go sailing :)

Thank you Dimi! You're really one of a kind!!! :D
    I'll tell her! Would be great if we could plan the trip together...otherwise I would be a little bit lost!
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Unfortunately, Francoise and I have no plan, won't have the money to go to the US.

Hubert, it would be great to meet again! We don't really have the money, too...but we know that such an opportunity won't come again...its only one time a PJ20-experience!
    Greetings to Francoise! :wave:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Hope you're all fine!

Thank you Dimi! You're really one of a kind!!! :D
    I'll tell her! Would be great if we could plan the trip together...otherwise I would be a little bit lost!
    no worries..we make a plan-group from europe..me -you guys,bas - eva-kev-leanne-a lot of italians -greeks- and more..we will talk during booking whats the best option,we book together hotels...all will be ok
  • Options
    no worries..we make a plan-group from europe..me -you guys,bas - eva-kev-leanne-a lot of italians -greeks- and more..we will talk during booking whats the best option,we book together hotels...all will be ok

Awesome!!! :D
    That makes it much easier for me (us)! Wishing you a great weekend! For me 6 more hours of work...
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Chrisilein wrote:
    We don't really have the money, too...but we know that such an opportunity won't come again...its only one time a PJ20-experience!

I know that, but I won't borrow money from the bank to go there. :oops:
    Chrisilein wrote:

I will, the same to Kati. ;)
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    We don't really have the money, too...but we know that such an opportunity won't come again...its only one time a PJ20-experience!

I know that, but I won't borrow money from the bank to go there. :oops:
    Chrisilein wrote:

I will, the same to Kati. ;)

:wave:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

Awesome!!! :D
    That makes it much easier for me (us)! Wishing you a great weekend! For me 6 more hours of work...
    :D
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.
    Sonia - that's early to get your tix! Good to have them in hand though :mrgreen:

I can't afford any PJ fest in the US :cry:

Also.. posted in the 'other' thread.... can't find my Shepherd's Bush 2009 boot... **nudge, nudge, wink, wink** :mrgreen:

Leanne - would you like copies of the mini posters from LOTL?

I already orded it in december 2010 ;) ....i`m always that early because it always sell out ....same as my Pukkelpop tickets i will be ordering them in april ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347

:clap: I am already sooooo excited!
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

Lisa as i said in the past,we Europeans tour together,not go to the shows...
    i know anyone will get the best cheap option about fly from his country,but we all want help,about infos,better to book all together hotel,the way to the venue and back,bus,train,go dinner,have meetings for drinks whatever...so we move as a group,more safe,more fun,we did it previous years and was amazing..maybe for me and some friends we did it aslready its easy,but people join for the first time this type of group-travel must feel secure,and happy,so we all try to help eachother..noone will left behind..
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Leeze wrote:

Lisa as i said in the past,we Europeans tour together,not go to the shows...
    i know anyone will get the best cheap option about fly from his country,but we all want help,about infos,better to book all together hotel,the way to the venue and back,bus,train,go dinner,have meetings for drinks whatever...so we move as a group,more safe,more fun,we did it previous years and was amazing..maybe for me and some friends we did it aslready its easy,but people join for the first time this type of group-travel must feel secure,and happy,so we all try to help eachother..noone will left behind..

8-) Can't wait!