euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• em jot wrote:
    Hey freaks :D
    :wave: Marta..i just find out what ill sent u ...for the double berlin....
    how are u this Saturday night?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    edited December 2010
    em jot wrote:
    I'm great,just laughing all the time :D Freaks freaks,there's freaks everywhere :D
    What about you? 8-) Plenty of sex this weekend? :lol::lol::lol:

What do you mean,you want to send me something else? Oh,i know!!!! Ed's pick!!!! YAY! :lol::lol::lol:

btw Dimi,this second Berlin is not working all right you know? I'm just letting you know,maybe you should check the dvd before sending to people to avoid nasty surprises? My first Berlin works fine.
    Post edited by emjot on
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • em jot wrote:

:wave:

Decided where to hang your poster yet? :D
  • em jot wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    I'm great,just laughing all the time :D Freaks freaks,there's freaks everywhere :D
    What about you? 8-) Plenty of sex this weekend? :lol::lol::lol:

What do you mean,you want to send me something else? Oh,i know!!!! Ed's pick!!!! YAY! :lol::lol::lol:
    so much fun tonight,,im cool..watching fringe...and no,,no eddie pick,,i have only mike :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    em jot wrote:

:wave:

Decided where to hang your poster yet? :D
    Have to frame it first... :crazy:
    And today in a daylight i've found two smal little tiny scratches :D I just rubbed it with my finger and they're gone! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Anyone heard from Marco recently?

Me, he's ok :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Anyone heard from Marco recently?

Me, he's ok :)

Good to hear he's doing OK, hopefully not got lost too much recently :D

Nice lazy Sunday ahead, went to the work do last night, it was fairly lame, as I knew it would be.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ole!!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    mornings ;););)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Pke wrote:
    mornings ;););)
    :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    edited December 2010
    Hello, good day people! Had an awesome Frames show last night!! Could get rid of my spare ticket thanks to a friend I met on Pearl Jam tour this summer and who happens to live in Hamburg :D Had a fantastic time at the show! So whoever has the chance to see them live (tomorrow in Prague, Wednesday in London, during the weekend 4 dates(!) in Dublin and one in Belfast I think) go see them, if you like their music :)
    They were in such a good mood and had so much fun on stage! at one point one song leaded into :o "Autobahn" from Kraftwerk without any intention :lol: it just happend because the sound was similar and they just continued to play it till the end and even sang it in german :D Afterwards they were obviously completely freaked out and happy about it as if they were waiting a long time to do this, a huuuge smile on Glens face :lol:
    Post edited by 71step28 on
  • Great that u had good time Yvi.. :)
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Great that u had good time Yvi.. :)

+1 :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    Great that u had good time Yvi.. :)

+1 :D
    :D thank youuu
    Ello,
    How you all doing?
    My plans for the day have been cancelled...what are you all up to?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    dottles wrote:
    Ello,
    How you all doing?

Hi Leanne!
    Plans for today: "extreme couching" :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello,
    How you all doing?

Hi Leanne!
    i love to seat..but lay down is better...so bed for me :lol:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello,
    How you all doing?

Hi Leanne!
    :lol: this is pretty much my sunday every week ;) but today I'm off to see my family. It's been my brothers birthday this past Tuesday (oh my god, he's 42 now :shock: where are the days when we were crawling on the floor, fighting over stupid things...) and today we're all at our moms for coffee and later some dinner. Get to see my cousins now 3.5 years old daughter again, she is so clever and funny :)
  • from thursday i was out shopping gifts..my nephew,my dad-mom-sister-her man,my best men,his wife,child i baptize,and i pass from all house to give them,plus i work overtime with a nice lady...now i put my mobile with no sound,tv is close..im in bed..do nothing..i put Delta album,listening blue conversation ,my favorite blues of all times ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOhpiOhv1eQ
    if i m too hungry..ill drink water..no way to get up and cook.. :lol:
    All sounds good peeps.
    I've put my photos from the Fistful of Mercy gig on facebook.
    My aunt has made an alcohol fuelled Christmas cake which is in the oven and smelling wonderful.
    I think I am going to put the new Frank Turner EP on (arrived yesterday), have a coffee,some lunch and then do Christmassy stuff, cards,present buying, wrapping etc.

Oh and make my bed - newly laundered bedding = :D

Is it wrong I want a crocheted moomin??
  • dottles wrote:
    All sounds good peeps.
    My aunt has made an alcohol fuelled Christmas cake which is in the oven and smelling wonderful.
    I think I am going to put the new Frank Turner EP on (arrived yesterday), have a coffee,some lunch and then do Christmassy stuff, cards,present buying, wrapping etc.

whats that?
    dottles wrote:

Nothing wrong with that, I'm guessing you caved and ordered it?
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

No, having to be strict :(
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

No, having to be strict :(

Likewise, not much to spend at all at the moment!

Having a nice chilled afternoon, listening to commentary of Wasps v Exeter on the radio, decided with the weather wasn't worth going up there and freezing to death!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Absolutely bloody freezing in Cumbria - had a little frozen drip on my nose while walking the dog!!
  • Claireack wrote:
    Absolutely bloody freezing in Cumbria - had a little frozen drip on my nose while walking the dog!!
    i saw in the news..must be toooooo cold there...brbrbrbrbrbrbrbr
  • dottles wrote:
    All sounds good peeps.

My sister was at that gig and bought the album at the venue!, think they enjoyed it., been listening to it this weekend.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.