euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• morning folks, and dare i say it... its frigging freezing up here minus 11 to be exact. and thank god i don't need to drive again until sat night........phew, i don't mind driving in the snow, but this week has been crazy.. anyway enough of that.

Hey Rob How you coping up there? :)
    We are still getting quit alot in the West here but not as much as the East! :D8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • chime wrote:
    chime wrote:
    ... I *only* have Mike :lol:

:(
    i only NEED mike...thats why i HAVE only Mike picks :mrgreen:
    good day everyone :D

I don't need any ;) ... but as you can see from my avatar I was quite looking forward to receiving the Jeff one that came with Tone ... should have seen me checking that envelope :twisted: :lol:
    :shock: :shock: i thought was you in the avatar.... :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gonna try for Aussie tickets today, if i can't get any in the presale i'm going to take that as a sign not to bother going and wait untill PJ tour! :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703

8-) Hey big Greek Friend...

Still alive but long time not on this forum...

Got a message today from a friend that Eddie is heading for the Aussies... guess he will be coming to Europe/Holland to in May/June :lol:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • RideRick wrote:

Got a message today from a friend that Eddie is heading for the Aussies... guess he will be coming to Europe/Holland to in May/June :lol:
    no.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RideRick wrote:

:D , Sounds good!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    morning folks, and dare i say it... its frigging freezing up here minus 11 to be exact. and thank god i don't need to drive again until sat night........phew, i don't mind driving in the snow, but this week has been crazy.. anyway enough of that.

We are still getting quit alot in the West here but not as much as the East! :D8-)

hey mike, things are a little better, main roads are clearish now, but a little icy in places, as for the side streets, or minor roads, well forget it... drive them at your own risk. and walking up to my car last night, I slipped on the ice, and just about went over on my ankle :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    chime wrote:
    i only NEED mike...thats why i HAVE only Mike picks :mrgreen:
    good day everyone :D

I don't need any ;) ... but as you can see from my avatar I was quite looking forward to receiving the Jeff one that came with Tone ... should have seen me checking that envelope :twisted: :lol:
    :shock: :shock: i thought was you in the avatar.... :roll:[/quote]

:shock: :oops: ... well I guess I occasionally look a touch purple :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    RideRick wrote:

Now Now Dimitris, stop ruining my plans! :cry:
    I need some PJ loving for Europe!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    RideRick wrote:

Now Now Dimitris, stop ruining my plans! :cry:
    I need some PJ loving for Europe!!
    i cant lie.... :roll:
  • Yup no Euro this year.

Maybe Soundgarden?
  • morning folks, and dare i say it... its frigging freezing up here minus 11 to be exact. and thank god i don't need to drive again until sat night........phew, i don't mind driving in the snow, but this week has been crazy.. anyway enough of that.

hey mike, things are a little better, main roads are clearish now, but a little icy in places, as for the side streets, or minor roads, well forget it... drive them at your own risk. and walking up to my car last night, I slipped on the ice, and just about went over on my ankle :lol:

Glad your okay dude!!!!! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Yup no Euro this year.

Maybe Soundgarden?

That would be GRAND!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yup no Euro this year.

Maybe Soundgarden?
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • redrock wrote:
    Yup no Euro this year.

Maybe Soundgarden?
    :yawn: :think:
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    redrock wrote:
    Yup no Euro this year.

Maybe Soundgarden?

Soundgarden UK - I will definitely be there!! :lol:
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • tremors wrote:

ill not even check for flight prices..
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    tremors wrote:

ill not even check for flight prices..

Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • redrock wrote:
    Yup no Euro this year.

Maybe Soundgarden?

Hey Redrock sorry i didn't take that ticket, like i said, drinks on me :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    No worries Drum.... there was a waiting list! :mrgreen:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Yup no Euro this year.

Maybe Soundgarden?

Soundgarden are strongly rumoured to be headlining Download, which would almost certainly be a UK exclusive, but if it's true would expect them to appear at a few other festivals.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Yup no Euro this year.

Maybe Soundgarden?

Soundgarden are strongly rumoured to be headlining Download, which would almost certainly be a UK exclusive, but if it's true would expect them to appear at a few other festivals.

Yeah it would only be festivals i'd imagine which would probably rule me out to be honest :cry:
    Looks like I'll have to travel further afield then.

Soundgarden - hmmmm, I'd consider it
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Looks like I'll have to travel further afield then.

Soundgarden - hmmmm, I'd consider it

If they played Berlin I'd probably go, just as an excuse to return to that wonderful city. My guess is Rock IM Park and Rock AM Ring will be the German dates.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • hey peeps anyone of you was at london 30-5-2000 show?
    hey peeps anyone of you was at london 30-5-2000 show?

Yep 8-)

My first show :D
    I know System of a Down are playing Download, I think they announced that last week.

Even one PJ gig over here would be ace, if I win the lottery I'll ask them to play a benefit gig for charity...
  • chime wrote:

Yep 8-)

i watching the dvd and was amazing!!and wanna ask from first hand experience comments.. :)
    chime wrote:

Yep 8-)

i watching the dvd and was amazing!!and wanna ask from first hand experience comments.. :)

There's a dvd :shock:

I went with about 10 friends we were in seating. T'was awesome :mrgreen: ... Ed pre-set got us running in from the merch table. Danced the whole night ... Ed getting hit ... oopsie! It was in the middle of the study period for my finals ... so timetabled a night off from study to go :lol: ... why I only went to the 2nd night

What do you want to know?
  • dottles wrote:

Even one PJ gig over here would be ace, if I win the lottery I'll ask them to play a benefit gig for charity...

:D Do it! I would come ...