euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    Looks like I'll have to travel further afield then.

Soundgarden - hmmmm, I'd consider it

Leanne will need to go to the bank tomorrow to see whats up with my card,
    Hopefully my money anit missing! :? :o

There's an Aussie on here who said im at the top of the list to get brisbane tickets off of him, so heres hopeing! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning all!
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    morning all, hope you had luck with your eddie tickets mike.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • hello hello
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • morning all, hope you had luck with your eddie tickets mike.

My fecking bank locked my card, so i couldn't buy tickets, theres an Aussie dude who said he will have a free extras for the Brisbane shows, will wait and see if i can have them! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Fingers crossed that England win the world cup bid :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ello peeps, More snow down here tho not where I live.
    I'm hoping it doesn't stop me getting to/from London this weekend, or stop others and the band getting there either.
    Mike, I hope you gave your bank a good telling off!!
    Dave, if we get the world cup it might keep Plymout afloat, the staff there haven't been paid recently!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    To all computer geeks here....

Can anyone advise on notebooks (or laptops small in size)? Would like to get one for G. Must be highly portable but still powerful. She would need to run applications such as Photoshop CS4 and other graphics programs, including animation (plus all the 'normal' stuff), in Windows 7. Also needs a DVD drive. Oh.. and not too expensive! Actually, the cheaper, the better! Looked at gaming notebooks but they are e x p e n s i v e!!!!!

Thank you!

(Also posted this on Dublin thread!)
  • redrock wrote:

Can anyone advise on notebooks (or laptops small in size)? Would like to get one for G. Must be highly portable but still powerful. She would need to run applications such as Photoshop CS4 and other graphics programs, including animation (plus all the 'normal' stuff), in Windows 7. Also needs a DVD drive. Oh.. and not too expensive! Actually, the cheaper, the better! Looked at gaming notebooks but they are e x p e n s i v e!!!!!

Thank you!

This is probably the best website to look at. Get some great deals on there and their customer service is supposed to be top notch.

You might be a bit pressed to find a notebook that will be able to run graphic programs at least to a good optimal level but don't quote me on that. I've had a look at the specifications for that photoshop and the processor needs to be at least 1.8ghz and most netbooks seem to be 1.66ghz. You might find one that could run it but it looks like it might be a tight squeeze.

Ed (Brisk) knows a few things about computers try asking him.
    :cry: Paul and Susan can't come next weekend :cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

:( oh, what?? why?
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

The snow, it means he has to stay and prioritise his business...completely understandable!
    But I know he's as gutted as us!
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

The snow, it means he has to stay and prioritise his business...completely understandable!
    But I know he's as gutted as us!
    :( I assumed that, also a long way to drive and even longer and not quite save with all that snow....
  • dottles wrote:

Crap :cry:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Dave, if we get the world cup it might keep Plymout afloat, the staff there haven't been paid recently!

If it means the demise of Plymouth Argyle then that's a price the poor citizens of Torquay will have to take. Without Argyle, the Exeter City firm would have to take on hating on and destroying Torquay twice a year instead! The staff at the football club are the only ones in Plymouth that get wages anyway, what the rest collect is called the dole! Yvi, did Leanne warn you of the rat infested hole you would have to travel through in order to get to hers?

Back to topic, not bothered about the World Cup, it was a given after the TV programmes about bribes and Villa and Birmingham going at it last night inside and outside the ground... why that game was midweek when neither lot can be trusted! Least the Blues won, snaring me a few quid on an accumulator!

I think the best bit is the 2022 WC going to Qatar, isn't that a dry country?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I think the best bit is the 2022 WC going to Qatar, isn't that a dry country?

I think alcohol is will be OK for the travelling fans in designated areas. Qatar is a rather dumb choice, its half the size of Wales for fuck sake...
    redrock wrote:

Thank you!

This is probably the best website to look at. Get some great deals on there and their customer service is supposed to be top notch.

You might be a bit pressed to find a notebook that will be able to run graphic programs at least to a good optimal level but don't quote me on that. I've had a look at the specifications for that photoshop and the processor needs to be at least 1.8ghz and most netbooks seem to be 1.66ghz. You might find one that could run it but it looks like it might be a tight squeeze.

Thanks for that. Which website? And where is Eduardo when you need him??? :mrgreen:
  • redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Thank you!

Thanks for that. Which website? And where is Eduardo when you need him??? :mrgreen:

http://www.ebuyer.com/

Ed is on Last.FM at the min so he might be along shortly :D
    ok, work done, extra work this evening done... bag will be packed soonish, lets just hope I get to London tomorrow!!
  • Good luck and bon voyage!
    'morning all.

Thanks Digital.

Have a lovely week-end Dottles!
    On the train to London. The countryside looks lovely in the snow. Those of you on the list for mugs, keep an eye on the thread re shipping. :-)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:
    On the train to London. The countryside looks lovely in the snow. Those of you on the list for mugs, keep an eye on the thread re shipping. :-)

Ooo exciting! Does that mean they will be coming via you??
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Dimi, where are you?!? You haven't been online for almost 24 hours now :o thats quite surprising!!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    71step28 wrote:
    Dimi, where are you?!? You haven't been online for almost 24 hours now :o thats quite surprising!!

I saw what you'd written and went to check!! Hope he is ok.

Edit - doesn't look like he's been on facebook either :?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    It's Ok he just posted in the Greek thread {{phew}}
    Claireack wrote:
    It's Ok he just posted in the Greek thread {{phew}}

:D yep, and in the grab bag thread ;)
  • :D still alive muthafuckes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :D still alive muthafuckes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:lol: but honestly, Dimi, you not being online for sooo long is quite unusual! ;) glad you're still around
  • 71step28 wrote:
    :D still alive muthafuckes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:lol: but honestly, Dimi, you not being online for sooo long is quite unusual! ;) glad you're still around
    Yvi.,its called sex ... :lol::lol::lol: