euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    They were great Paul, much rockier than on the album imo.
    I've had the album a while now, it took a few listens to get into it but I liked it. I hope that the next one they can bring out the edge they had on stage.
    Hope you're well mate and all is going good in the smoke.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evening

whent in to town today to look at christmas presents

rowan wants me to buy her a bearded dragon lizard for christmas so was in the pet shop looking at them and working out what vivairium to get, told the guy i would put a deposit down for him to order vivairium and come back next week an get it, gona build it and set up then get the dragon just before christmas for her

the while i was in the shop couldnt help myself and i bought a canary,cage and all, its all set up and in the corner of the living room

never thought when i went out today i,d come home with a canary :D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    evening

rowan wants me to buy her a bearded dragon lizard for christmas so was in the pet shop looking at them and working out what vivairium to get, told the guy i would put a deposit down for him to order vivairium and come back next week an get it, gona build it and set up then get the dragon just before christmas for her

the while i was in the shop couldnt help myself and i bought a canary,cage and all, its all set up and in the corner of the living room

You are mental! :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    evening

You are mental! :lol::lol:

susan is sitting watching telly and keeps looking round shaking her head and then turning back to the telly
    she say i,m a feckin nutter

thats 2 cats , 2 mice a canary and a bearded dragon on the way ,have always fancied a fish tank though :lol::lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Pke wrote:
    evening

:lol::lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Pke wrote:
    evening

:lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • have a movie is tv..and a man said..meet u in 30minutes at Alexander stratte...yes..was in berlin :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • and a man ask..where this tram going..answer..:
    ALEXHEHJEMKIOFONSRBVIVLOYFBD...PLATZ..... :lol:
    Pke wrote:

susan is sitting watching telly and keeps looking round shaking her head and then turning back to the telly

thats 2 cats , 2 mice a canary and a bearded dragon on the way ,have always fancied a fish tank though :lol::lol:

She's quite right :lol::lol:
    You reckon you can talk to the animals? ;):D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Had a great time at Fistful of Mercy .. thanks for the company Leanne :mrgreen: ... and Dhani is clearly more of a fan of the bass than Ben 8-) ... must mean he's more of a man ;):lol:

... and Yvi there's a gang of PJ peeps based in London heading to The Frames gig on Wednesday :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Had a great time at Fistful of Mercy .. thanks for the company Leanne :mrgreen: ... and Dhani is clearly more of a fan of the bass than Ben 8-) ... must mean he's more of a man ;):lol:

... and Yvi there's a gang of PJ peeps based in London heading to The Frames gig on Wednesday :D

:lol::lol: Yeah Ben wasn't a big fan of the bass was he!
    It was lovely to see you, though I realised I never got a photo of you guys :lol:
    My feet hurt after wondering around the shops on Saturday, I did manage to purchase a new handbag though :D
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

She's quite right :lol::lol:
    You reckon you can talk to the animals? ;):D

ha ha :D:lol:

post no# 500 for me :o :shock:

cant wait till the next time we all meet in Alexepifgpiruvbcbvhdbnbn;zanderdvjv;fvef;fghplatz :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Pke wrote:

cant wait till the next time we all meet in Alexepifgpiruvbcbvhdbnbn;zanderdvjv;fvef;fghplatz :D
    :D
  • have a movie is tv..and a man said..meet u in 30minutes at Alexander stratte...yes..was in berlin :lol:

:lol:
    Pke wrote:

Me either my lovely, me either!
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    edited December 2010
    Gooood morning! Good news for me at work, yeah, at WORK ;o) I got back today after one week off and in the meantime they unlocked the soundcards on all our computers :D Means I can listen to PJ radio now!!!! When my roommate is off that is. But when she continues with her behavior, she will be more off than being at work :? thats the bad news I got today. She was still "sick" during my week off (and the week before that, as usual, we all should have known better.....), so nothing's done and I got the work of one week to eleminate :evil:

But anyway, still good morning to all of you :D 4 days :D:D
    Post edited by 71step28 on
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    71step28 wrote:
    so nothing's done and I got the work of one week to eleminate :evil:

Just take it piece by piece... no rushing or overworking yourself....

'morning all.
  • good morning...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Pke wrote:

Mice, birds and fish. Anyone would think you are trying to taunt the cats, all that fresh food around :D

Fish are a great timewaste... can lose hours just watching them.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:

:lol: What kind of fish do you have?
    'morning all....

Fish.... :roll: We have/had lovely baby plecs but I think these orangy fish we have may have eaten them all.... not sure. All our neons disappeared mysteriously within 10 days or so too. These lil' organgy fish are supposed to be community fish but since they have been in the tank anything their size or smaller has disappeared. Coincidence? Or evil fish?
  • morning all..my fish is a gladiator!!!!!! :twisted:
  • Good afternoon everybody! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Leeze wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

:lol: What kind of fish do you have?

None, no space to put a tank, but would love one.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Evening peeps,
    How goes it?
    I spent the day in meetings at a fire station, not as exciting as I thought it might be :lol:

Knackered today now, working from home tomorrow... in again on Thursday then off to Liverpool on Friday :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    But my friend I was going to see on Sunday in Manchester is now having to come down to Plymouth :( :lol:
    Hopefully my other friend will be able to make it at some point.
    'morning euro folks!
  • redrock wrote:
    'morning euro folks!
    :D
  • redrock wrote:
    'morning euro folks!

:wave: morning!
    Good morning!
    I am working from home today - hurrah work emails in my pyjamas! :lol::D