euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• who you calling a freeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Could it be that they're going to tie in with Bonnaroo, headline there 2 out of 3 nights like Phish did on their reunion tour? That would be awesome. Either way, this will have to be considered. They will have to get the dates out soon though! Need to work out if I can even afford to think about going!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    in 24 hours I'm gonna be up in the air :D:D:D
  • 71step28 wrote:
    in 24 hours I'm gonna be up in the air :D:D:D
    have fun.. :) im gonna miss this :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hey all!

How are we doing?, so i decked it on the ice today! :lol::lol::lol:

And i've done my back in! :( :wtf:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Oooh, be careful of bad backs!!! Take it easy matey but don't stay still oddly moving makes it better.

How are we all?
    All good I hope!
    I am tired but I got given a Christmas pressie from a friend today, and got two Christmas cards in the post (including a great Edward Monkton one which made me smile!) :D (I am terrible, I like getting nice post :D ) so am feeling more Christmassy. I haven't opened my PJ secret santa pressie yet though.

Tonight I shall be packing for the weekend, I am looking forward to seeing peeps, and Dimitris you'll be missed!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    (including a great Edward Monkton one which made me smile!) :D

I looooove Monkton. 'Live your dreams... except for that one being eaten by the giant spider' :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:

I haven't opened my PJ secret santa pressie yet though.
    :shock: I haven't received mine yet, but it gets opened the moment I lay my hands on it! :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:
    Oooh, be careful of bad backs!!! Take it easy matey but don't stay still oddly moving makes it better.

How are we all?
    All good I hope!
    I am tired but I got given a Christmas pressie from a friend today, and got two Christmas cards in the post (including a great Edward Monkton one which made me smile!) :D (I am terrible, I like getting nice post :D ) so am feeling more Christmassy. I haven't opened my PJ secret santa pressie yet though.

Tonight I shall be packing for the weekend, I am looking forward to seeing peeps, and Dimitris you'll be missed!

Hey i will try to be careful!!! :lol:;)

me backs okay at the moment!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • good morning..and have fun the ones gonna meet today :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning all!

The footpaths are basically ice rinks now, it's not nice at all. I've yet to fall, but I've come close to it. This is my karma for laughing at other people falling over last week :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    good morning..and have fun the ones gonna meet today :)
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    met what met where when who...why
    Hey! Hope you had a great Birthday!
    Some of us will meet today/this weekend in Liverpool :D:D to catch up and to see a show and just to have fun together :D
  • 71step28 wrote:
    give to all my love,hugs and kisses :)
    71step28 wrote:
    give to all my love,hugs and kisses :)
    I will try, Dimi, lets see if they can take it! They will get spoiled with my hugs and kisses, I don't know if they can cope with all and too much of it ;):lol:
  • how was your night???miss u all :(
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Good morning from deeeep-white Vienna!!! Brrrrrr :wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • hey peeps... :)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    hey peeps... :)
    Hey hey :D

How's your weekend Dimi?

I finally feel a bit better,i had a horrible horrible hangover today.... *sighs* Four bottles of wine for two girls 8-):lol:

And i have to say it,because i'm so happy and excited,i bought an acoustic guitar and i love it!!! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • em jot wrote:
    hey peeps... :)
    Hey hey :D

How's your weekend Dimi?

I finally feel a bit better,i had a horrible horrible hangover today.... *sighs* Four bottles of wine for two girls 8-):lol:

And i have to say it,because i'm so happy and excited,i bought an acoustic guitar and i love it!!! :D
    oh..nice 4 bottles,,2 girls,,only me was missing :D are play even flow yet??? :mrgreen:
    oh..nice 4 bottles,,2 girls,,only me was missing :D are play even flow yet??? :mrgreen:
    I have to learn how to play guitar first :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • :D enjoy your sunday !!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi Dimi!

Hi all!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Good evening all xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    em jot wrote:
    I have to learn how to play guitar first :D
    Great to see you're learning guitar Marta! I've been playing since I was 8 and TV was still black & white but I'm still not spectacular. Nice way to pass the time though and I do play a lot of PJ songs. I only sing when nobody is listening though! Hope everyone who went to Liverpool has had a good time and didn't do anything silly!! Anyway, haven't been on much lately, been a very busy spell at work and not been feeling too great either. Waiting with great anticipation for any news about the PJ festival next summer though!! Anyway, typical of me to come on when nobody is here but hope you're all well, healthy and of course happy!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Great to see you're learning guitar Marta! I've been playing since I was 8 and TV was still black & white but I'm still not spectacular. Nice way to pass the time though and I do play a lot of PJ songs. I only sing when nobody is listening though!
    I was thinking if it's not too late to learn,i'm not a teenager anymore :lol::lol::lol: And it is harder than i thought! It is fun and pleasure anyway but there's a long road before me... 8-)
    And my fingers sore! I was practicing the chords today,well,at least i was trying... :lol:

How's everybody? :D
  • 1st day of my month off and i'm getting man flu :evil:

Decent football match going on though :D
    1st day of my month off
    A MONTH??? :o:o:o
  • em jot wrote:
    1st day of my month off
    A MONTH??? :o:o:o

Student 8-)