'morning euro folks!

Hello! :)
    I am mine!
  • AELARA wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning euro folks!

Hello! :)
    :) Greek on the thread...im happy!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    So why is the Greek happy? Got himself some nice nookie last night? :mrgreen: (Am I allowed to say this on a family friendly board?)
  • redrock wrote:
    So why is the Greek happy? Got himself some nice nookie last night? :mrgreen: (Am I allowed to say this on a family friendly board?)
    its nice to see another greek in the thread...and yes this is family thread..our family sister!! ;):)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Aaaaah! OK... now I understand! I thought you were announcing to the world that YOU were now on the thread (not having noticed AELARA's whereabouts!) :mrgreen:
  • redrock wrote:
    Aaaaah! OK... now I understand! I thought you were announcing to the world that YOU were now on the thread (not having noticed AELARA's whereabouts!) :mrgreen:
    AELARA is coming from AEL,thats the name of the football team of the city i and the girl behind that name,we live :)
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    redrock wrote:
    its nice to see another greek in the thread...and yes this is family thread..our family sister!! ;):)

We, Greeks, are everywhere! 8-) So obviously there would be some of us in this big family! :D
    I am mine!
  • AELARA wrote:
    redrock wrote:

We, Greeks, are everywhere! 8-) So obviously there would be some of us in this big family! :D
    :wave:
  • Hey guys last night i got tickets to one of the Sydney shows and Newcastle show, so looks like i am heading over! 8-)

Down should I say!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Hey guys last night i got tickets to one of the Sydney shows and Newcastle show, so looks like i am heading over! 8-)

Down should I say!!!
    :D:clap::clap::clap:

Down should I say!!!
    :D:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Dimi, my banks not gonna thank me though! :lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hey guys last night i got tickets to one of the Sydney shows and Newcastle show, so looks like i am heading over! 8-)

Down should I say!!!

cooool! damn, you see me quite jealous with all your nice travels to the US and AUS to see their shows! :D Happy for you!
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Hey guys last night i got tickets to one of the Sydney shows and Newcastle show, so looks like i am heading over! 8-)

Down should I say!!!

cooool! damn, you see me quite jealous with all your nice travels to the US and AUS to see their shows! :D Happy for you!

Thanks, this would be my last PJ/ed trip for a long time! :P
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

oh, why?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

Down should I say!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(I am pleased for you really matey :D;):D )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step28 wrote:

oh, why?

Well got some money for the Aussie trip but i don't think i should waste all my money on PJ trips!
    or maybe! :lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottles wrote:

Down should I say!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(I am pleased for you really matey :D;):D )

I know you are Leanne!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Il get you a tee! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    71step28 wrote:

oh, why?

Well got some money for the Aussie trip but i don't think i should waste all my money on PJ trips!
    or maybe! :lol::lol:
    I don't think it's a waste of money at all when you spend it on PJ ;)
  • I don't think it's a waste of money at all when you spend it on PJ ;)[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I'm glad you Agree!!! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

hahaha what do you think I spend my money on?! :lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:

dont stare this conversation..spent money for pj...is a reason to suiside..some people are sensitive...when banks start calling every day.. :mrgreen:
  • 71step28 wrote:

True! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    what a fuckin day at work
    this weather is getting fuckin silly
    run off our feet breakdowns
    not funny minus fuckin 15 the now an never got better than minus 6 the day
    then it all begins again tomorrow :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    (((huggles))
    Sounds like an absolute mare hunny! It was -5 here yesterday, and +3 today, but it didn't feel any different between the two really. You guys have had it so bad, is there an end in sight?

I meant to say that I've buyers for your tickets, so that's coolio (not coolio we will not be seeing you!..and I regional meetings for work on the Tuesday in Bristol so have to bring my long boots and everything :lol::lol: )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    (((huggles))
    Sounds like an absolute mare hunny! It was -5 here yesterday, and +3 today, but it didn't feel any different between the two really. You guys have had it so bad, is there an end in sight?

I meant to say that I've buyers for your tickets, so that's coolio (not coolio we will not be seeing you!..and I regional meetings for work on the Tuesday in Bristol so have to bring my long boots and everything :lol::lol: )

hug an kisses to you
    eddie the canary is singing like an idiot right now
    dont think hes worked out the difference between night and day yet
    its like the middle of a summer meddow
    cant believe the weather fuck knows when its going to end but little eddie is making me feel better :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dottles wrote:
    They were great Paul, much rockier than on the album imo.
    I've had the album a while now, it took a few listens to get into it but I liked it. I hope that the next one they can bring out the edge they had on stage.
    Hope you're well mate and all is going good in the smoke.

Had the album on a few times and I am really enjoying it. All is going well in the capital, busy, but good!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    Pke wrote:

hug an kisses to you
    eddie the canary is singing like an idiot right now
    dont think hes worked out the difference between night and day yet
    its like the middle of a summer meddow
    cant believe the weather fuck knows when its going to end but little eddie is making me feel better :D

I am loving the fact you've called the canary Eddie!!
    do you have to put a blanket over the cage or something?

You better start saving for the PJ festival next summer - Euro peeps on tour in the USA!
  • dottles wrote:
    You better start saving for the PJ festival next summer - Euro peeps on tour in the USA!

eh?
    dottles wrote:

eh?
    It was announced in the sirius broadcast, dates and venue to be confirmed but central USA
  • YO FREAKS :)