euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step28 wrote:
    :D still alive muthafuckes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:lol: but honestly, Dimi, you not being online for sooo long is quite unusual! ;) glad you're still around
    Yvi.,its called sex ... :lol::lol::lol:

Is masturbation called sex now?

In that case i'm having sex all weekend :lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    :D still alive muthafuckes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:lol: but honestly, Dimi, you not being online for sooo long is quite unusual! ;) glad you're still around
    Yvi.,its called sex ... :lol::lol::lol:
    what, Dimi? being online all the time or the thing that kept you away from being online ;):lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    what, Dimi? being online all the time or the thing that kept you away from being online ;):lol:
    :lol: i was with a nice lady the last 30 hours.... ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

• Is masturbation called sex now?

In that case i'm having sex all weekend :lol:
    man.the weekend starts now.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Evening all, whats up..... you lucky guys having sex all weekend. :lol::lol:;)

Got my Iron Maiden ticket for Aberdeen in the post today, so at least thats 1 gig sorted for next year. :twisted:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • 71step28 wrote:

:clap: Good for you, I hope you treated her well!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-11908583

This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen on the news!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:

:lol: I read that this afternoon. What a plum.
  • ilockyer wrote:

Nice one :lol:
    ilockyer wrote:

:lol: I read that this afternoon. What a plum.

:? :problem: :think: no words for this :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    *sneaks into thread*...
    ello!!
    Fistful of Mercy were ace, really really enjoyed it!
    The music takes on a whole new life live, much rockier, and they were having loads of fun.
    Loving the look of the new hoody :D
    Hope you've all been behaving yourself.....Dimitris....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    anyone on here who happens to be in Hamburg tomorrow night?? AND wants to join me for a gig to see The Frames (their one and only gig in Germany)!? My friend screwed it up and is off to another show (The Dubliners), she didn't realise it is on the same night :( I know it is a shot in the dark, but who knows.....
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    71step28 wrote:
    anyone on here who happens to be in Hamburg tomorrow night?? AND wants to join me for a gig to see The Frames (their one and only gig in Germany)!? My friend screwed it up and is off to another show (The Dubliners), she didn't realise it is on the same night :( I know it is a shot in the dark, but who knows.....
    Oh Yvi, thats a bit pants!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Oh Yvi, thats a bit pants!!
    yes, it is :( thats why I'm having a hard time to find friends for shows, gigs etc.... always some kind of issues :( This is the only friend with a similar taste in music, but she is very indecisive when it comes to actually go.... It took me more than 5 months to talk her into seeing PJ in this year (she was there with me last year!) but in the end she didn't come just because she couldn't decide wether to go or not. And to avoid someone else losing the opportunity who really wants to go, she said no..... and it is like this most of the time :( I love her deeply, but this is annoying.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    The Frames are awesome, if I didn't have a work do (that I don't really want to go to) and I did have some money I would have considered it! That said, impossible to get out of this godforsaken country at the moment!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    The Frames are awesome, if I didn't have a work do (that I don't really want to go to) and I did have some money I would have considered it! That said, impossible to get out of this godforsaken country at the moment!
    I just hope I can get into this godforsaken country next week!! :D
  • Good morning everyone, it;s 1.18 and i'm up playing the xbox, Red dead redemption! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Leeze wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

:clap: Good for you, I hope you treated her well!
    im a gentleman..but she didnt know pearl jam,,so i said her she must go to school again,and then call me :mrgreen:
  • im a gentleman..but she didnt know pearl jam,,so i said her she must go to school again,and then call me :mrgreen:

:lol: What did she say to that?
  • Leeze wrote:
    im a gentleman..but she didnt know pearl jam,,so i said her she must go to school again,and then call me :mrgreen:

ok,you are kiddidng ,right?..
    and i answer,,as it seems ,ill call you ...someday ...soon..
  • Leeze wrote:

ok,you are kiddidng ,right?..
    and i answer,,as it seems ,ill call you ...someday ...soon..

:lol::lol::lol: The poor girl ...
  • Leeze wrote:
    [ :lol::lol::lol: The poor girl ...
    what can i say..im Greek..so in sex..take no prisoners.. :mrgreen:
  • Good Evening! :):)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • hello from love fest forum.. :lol:
  • Anyone heard from Marco recently?
    yes.6 months ago... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did i arrive at the wrong moment d? :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    yes.6 months ago... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

So true...

Did i arrive at the wrong moment d? :lol:
    :lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hey freaks :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *