euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    can u lock Messi at his hotel room? :mrgreen:

I wish i could, or do even better, pack his bags off to man utd, we could do with another good stricker in the squad. :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • can u lock Messi at his hotel room? :mrgreen:

I wish i could, or do even better, pack his bags off to man utd, we could do with another good stricker in the squad. :D

Berbatov needs to go, he's just been pants. You need a good quality frontman.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    ilockyer wrote:
    Went and saw Mike Peters (from The Alarm) at the Cavern last night, solo acoustic show, 2 hours and no setlist. Just took requests all night, really good night out for the huge sum of £8. There was even a crowd invasion at the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQiPHGeZ9s

Have treated myself to tickets to Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan tickets in February so something else to look forward to!

For one night only I will be supporting Man Utd tonight...

I've seen Lanegan about 5 or 6 times but never with Isobel :cry:

You don't like Rangers?

Have seen him once with Isobel and twice with Greg Dulli ... and Ian definitely something to look forward to!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    can u lock Messi at his hotel room? :mrgreen:

Berbatov needs to go, he's just been pants. You need a good quality frontman.

mmmmmmm. at start of season i thought okay, maybe things have changed, but then its back to his usual self.

thing is, not scoreing for a while is forgivable, if he also got stuck in, like rooney does, but as a quality player that he is, he lacks that lets just get stuck in attitute...,. know what i mean
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • chime wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Went and saw Mike Peters (from The Alarm) at the Cavern last night, solo acoustic show, 2 hours and no setlist. Just took requests all night, really good night out for the huge sum of £8. There was even a crowd invasion at the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQiPHGeZ9s

Have treated myself to tickets to Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan tickets in February so something else to look forward to!

For one night only I will be supporting Man Utd tonight...

I've seen Lanegan about 5 or 6 times but never with Isobel :cry:

You don't like Rangers?

Have seen him once with Isobel and twice with Greg Dulli ... and Ian definitely something to look forward to!

Yeah I saw him with Dulli and the Twilight Singers (they have a new album out next year so they will probably be touring w/ Mark) and with the Gutter Twins.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I am off out to see 'Show of Hands' tonight with my Dad, though he's ditching me for his work mates first and going bowling with them straight from the office until meeting me. So I shall go on my lonesome into town and get something to eat (it is late night shopping though).

Defo no snow down here.

Someone text me if there is a tweet or explanation I might find interesting.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I think Goliath has just stepped on David there Dimi :?
  • Panathinaikos vs Barcelona....0-3 at second half..and from nowhere a guy jump into the field and go in front of Messi and give him the finger.. :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    penulty man utd.. rooney to take....................

goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • penulty man utd.. rooney to take....................

Im watching it on the ITV website w/ live commentary and some Rangers fans believe it wasn't a penalty :lol:

Im watching it on the ITV website w/ live commentary and some Rangers fans believe it wasn't a penalty :lol:
    they would say that, but was definatly a penulty..... I was watching on itv, but changed to itv-yorkshire, because i couldn't take the scottish comentators... can you belive that, but seemed like they where anti-man utd and it was annoying....... anyway finished 0-1 to utd i'll take that.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260

Barely touched him Dave!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • This game has won me £20!

Woop!, my dad bet me that Rooney wouldn't score, and he did of course! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    veddertown wrote:

Barely touched him Dave!! :D

WHAT, WHAT!!!!!!! A KICK IN THE FACE...... GARY DON'T MAKE ME GET MAD AT YOU........

seriously though it was a kick in the face, but was 50-50, but i'll take it
  • Yeah it was a kick in the face :lol: No contesting that one.
    Yeah it was a kick in the face :lol: No contesting that one.

yep, just a pity though that utd didn't get in a position to get players sent of to clear up any suspension........... ah la real madrid
  • What happened at Madrid?
    oh you didn't see,,, well madrid where 4 - 0 up so at the end 2 players (can't remember who), deliberatle time wasted, and got second yellow cards and sent off, there fore banning them for the next game, which doesn't matter because they're through..... and clearing up their card count for the knock out stages..... crafty or cheats... you decide
  • oh you didn't see,,, well madrid where 4 - 0 up so at the end 2 players (can't remember who), deliberatle time wasted, and got second yellow cards and sent off, there fore banning them for the next game, which doesn't matter because they're through..... and clearing up their card count for the knock out stages..... crafty or cheats... you decide
    ts the same,,in second face the cards clean anyway..the thing is this,,the camera catch mourinio give the order to chavi alonso to do it,,at the first red card,and they catch casillias talk to Ramos to do the same ...and this now become huge,,guessing mourinio did it, for not tell him that he put the second team at the last game of the group,and now is in dangerous to give them both players a penalty of 2-3 games
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    oh you didn't see,,, well madrid where 4 - 0 up so at the end 2 players (can't remember who), deliberatle time wasted, and got second yellow cards and sent off, there fore banning them for the next game, which doesn't matter because they're through..... and clearing up their card count for the knock out stages..... crafty or cheats... you decide
    ts the same,,in second face the cards clean anyway..the thing is this,,the camera catch mourinio give the order to chavi alonso to do it,,at the first red card,and they catch casillias talk to Ramos to do the same ...and this now become huge,,guessing mourinio did it, for not tell him that he put the second team at the last game of the group,and now is in dangerous to give them both players a penalty of 2-3 games

well we were talking about it at work last night, and that was my thought give em both a 3 match ban, if anything else to send a message.... of fair play
  • oh you didn't see,,, well madrid where 4 - 0 up so at the end 2 players (can't remember who), deliberatle time wasted, and got second yellow cards and sent off, there fore banning them for the next game, which doesn't matter because they're through..... and clearing up their card count for the knock out stages..... crafty or cheats... you decide

Bastards. Ban them for 3 games. Soon stop them doing it. It should be considerd cheating I think. FIFA should hold a discaplinary hearing on this if its that obvious mourihno told them to do it.
    Evening all, I see I didn't miss much :lol:
    Gig was great and Dad cam and met me before after all :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Hey there, glad you had a good time!

i see im on that list to get a mug, yass they looks well cool! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:

Hey there, glad you had a good time!

i see im on that list to get a mug, yass they looks well cool! 8-)

Yeah, they do look cool :D:D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Speaking of mugs, my shows are always rembembered every time I have a cup of tea now! :)
    http://img802.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 31jfh.smil
    Someone please tell me if the link is broken though, this site sometimes removes my images when I make them public? :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Speaking of mugs, my shows are always rembembered every time I have a cup of tea now! :)
    Someone please tell me if the link is broken though, this site sometimes removes my images when I make them public? :?

Wow Gary, those are very cool! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Hello France!!! :)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Bastards. Ban them for 3 games. Soon stop them doing it. It should be considerd cheating I think. FIFA should hold a discaplinary hearing on this if its that obvious mourihno told them to do it.

I think a ban would be harsh, purely because there is nothing in the rules to say that you can't deliberately have a player sent off. Fair play, yes, absolutely, but problem is that football is no longer a sport but a big business. From that viewpoint it makes perfect sense to have the best options available when it matters... Real will probably bottle it anyway, they usually do. :lol:
    veddertown wrote:

Very cool!
    dottles wrote:

Glad they were good, Will not be seeing them again now until they have a new album out, unless they do another duo tour and play the stuff they've forgotten about since they got big time!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits