euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited November 2010
    em jot wrote:
    :shock: ouch!!!

Don't worry, i'm 99% sure no euro tour this year (maybe soundgarden tho)
    I'm really hoping for the 2011 tour but at the same time,for obvious reasons,i would like it to happen in 2012...

2012 would be better and more likely, 2013 even better to be honest, I need to clear my debts next year so I won't be able to do a tour until 2013.

Noooooooooooo 2011!!!! And I'm also always out of money :? 2 years just seems soooo far away.

I think I'm happier just to imagine that a tour I can attend will be coming soon ;)
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    dottles wrote:
    On a different note - I want snow.
    :shock:

That's strange :?:
    Usually local people HATE snow... :lol:

P.S. I want snow as well,NOW! My friend in Ireland just posted on fb that they have snow already!!! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Hub. wrote:
    We have snow. :mrgreen:
    shit..i read..we have show....im drunk
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Hub. wrote:
    Too much Ouzo? :lol:

This never happens to Dimi I'm sure :lol:
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Hub. wrote:
    Too much Ouzo? :lol:
    whiskey..fuck..lol..how are u francoua miteran?how is your lady,how the fuck is sikouanas water this friday night???
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hi! We're both all right. Just gonna sleep (it's been a long week). :mrgreen:

Night everyone. :wave:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    em jot wrote:
    dottles wrote:

P.S. I want snow as well,NOW! My friend in Ireland just posted on fb that they have snow already!!! :D
    No, snow in Cornwall is a rarity... so I love the stuff.
    I am a bit of an autumn/winter girl but pref. without rain!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Hello everyone! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottles wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    dottles wrote:

No, snow in Cornwall is a rarity... so I love the stuff.
    I am a bit of an autumn/winter girl but pref. without rain!

Looks like up here were meant to get snow tomorrow or Sunday! :o
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

When I was at uni in the north east I was amazed at so much snow, the first full on snow we had I got my friends to go out into the car park at 2am and do snow angels :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Just checked the weather forecast,no snow for Northern Ireland :cry::cry::cry:

I LOVE snow!!!
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • dottles wrote:

When I was at uni in the north east I was amazed at so much snow, the first full on snow we had I got my friends to go out into the car park at 2am and do snow angels :D
    :D:D Nice, yeah well il be hiding from the snow this year, i like the look of it from the inside, haha!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    em jot wrote:

I LOVE snow!!!

so come back to Poland, was snowing all day today :)

hi everyone!! :wave:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    dottles wrote:
    :D:D Nice, yeah well il be hiding from the snow this year, i like the look of it from the inside, haha!

Surely youy will venture out to make a snowman and have a snowball fight?? Come on!! those of you with snow need to do that on my behalf! :D
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    em jot wrote:

I LOVE snow!!!

hi everyone!! :wave:

Hello! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Surely youy will venture out to make a snowman and have a snowball fight?? Come on!! those of you with snow need to do that on my behalf! :D

I will make a snowman for you and name it leanne!

oh sorry Snow woman!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

:mrgreen::mrgreen: see that's more like it!
    I want a scarf, twig arms and a face!! :lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: see that's more like it!
    I want a scarf, twig arms and a face!! :lol::lol:
    :D Did you order anything in the goods today with the 20 percent off?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Paulina87 wrote:
    em jot wrote:

I LOVE snow!!!

Yeah.... :P
    No,not ordered anything. I thought I would be good seems I'm in London next weekend, Liverpool the weekend after, xmas parties the weekend after that :? :?
    Plus I have a poster from the scratch and dent, a grab bag and a mystery vinyl on the way....
  • dottles wrote:
    No,not ordered anything. I thought I would be good seems I'm in London next weekend, Liverpool the weekend after, xmas parties the weekend after that :? :?
    Plus I have a poster from the scratch and dent, a grab bag and a mystery vinyl on the way....

Leanne it's just started snowing up here!! :D:D:D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:

That's my influence you see :lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That's my influence you see :lol::lol::mrgreen:

LOL i think it is you controlling the snow up here!!!! :o
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    up in the north east scotland... we got shit loads of snow, in fact me and the wife were on the way to elgin for a meal for a friends birthday, but had to turn back, the blizzard was that bad...... so be carefull what you wish for... :lol::lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • up in the north east scotland... we got shit loads of snow, in fact me and the wife were on the way to elgin for a meal for a friends birthday, but had to turn back, the blizzard was that bad...... so be carefull what you wish for... :lol::lol:
    :shock: :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning everyone. Couldn't get a wink of sleep, so, after 5 hours, I'm getting up. :wave:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    good morning Europe (and the rest of the world)!
    What a wonderful day...email from BK...made my day...Ed indeed signed the Bridge School posters! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    good morning Europe (and the rest of the world)!
    What a wonderful day...email from BK...made my day...Ed indeed signed the Bridge School posters! :D

GGGGRRRRR!!!
    I decided to be good and not buy it :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

On a brighter note, we have snow (dusting, looks like icing sugar on a cake) and I have a grab bag :mrgreen:
    Off to the bank :cry::cry: and then meeting a friend for coffee :D