euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Chrisilein wrote:
    Morning all...D, you spent the night with your computer?
    after 3 am my maid take over.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning my euro people!
  • Leeze wrote:
    Morning!
    Uh I went to bed too late and now I am again checking the forum :roll:

So, today I will refrain from doing that - for my job. I hope it's not too late for anything in the evening.

A great day to everyone :wave:
    you dont have to worry about those things...you was the person above on the list... ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    So, no announcement? The tweet did only say to make sure to have memberships up to date by the end of the weekend, nothing about the date an announcement could be expected! Maybe they were just on a 10c member recruitment drive and it worked? Perhaps Jeff needed a new skateboard? :D

Some good news though, Rush are touring next year, and The Specials as well.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • you dont have to worry about those things...you was the person above on the list... ;)

Alright, thaaaaank you!
  • :D
  • hey, who of you guy didnt see Nijmegen? 8-)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    hey, who of you guy didnt see Nijmegen? 8-)
    Me, I was with some reprobates in Berlin :D:lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: ok false alarm...
    dottles wrote:

*feels like she wasn't in on the joke when she answered*
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

*feels like she wasn't in on the joke when she answered*
    http://www.onlineticketshop.nl/rockin-park-kaarten
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    Evening all,
    How's you all? I am currently looking for hotels for various things, the prices seem to have gone up loads...
  • dottles wrote:
    Evening all,
    How's you all? I am currently looking for hotels for various things, the prices seem to have gone up loads...
    i need 2000 $ for go to s.america and back,only for flights :shock:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all,
    flying into where Dimitris?

(oh I and I am blaming you for offending thrilla with talk of my drunken fb photo :lol: )
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all,
    flying into where Dimitris?

(oh I and I am blaming you for offending thrilla with talk of my drunken fb photo :lol: )
    its Stone 's Fault!!! :mrgreen:

and what u mean fly to? to S.America..i must learn to dance tango :roll:
    return flights to Argentina to learn the tango in April from London is $1000...
  • dottles wrote:
    April?why i wanna go on April? :roll:
    dottles wrote:
    That was just the month I put in the search engine, no reason for choosing it.
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    That was just the month I put in the search engine, no reason for choosing it.
    :D
  • Good evening!

Iv'e just been watching hard Rock Calling tonight! :)

Whats with all the thread locking today? :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Good evening!

People are bumping old tweet and tour announcements to get people excited for nuthin'

bit of a crack
  • Good evening!

People are bumping old tweet and tour announcements to get people excited for nuthin'

bit of a crack

I hope they announce what it is tomorrow because if it's an ed Aussie tour I will prob be heading over!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I think i forgot about this thread for a good while... :shock:

How's everybody? :mrgreen:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • em jot wrote:

bad,,,cos we miss u,+a polish girl broke my heart.. :(
    Oh..... you can meet me on fb anyway :D
    And i know about your broken heart,i've just read it! You have to give that girl a good firm spank when you'll meet her! :lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • em jot wrote:
    And i know about your broken heart,i've just read it! You have to give that girl a good firm spank when you'll meet her! :lol:
    i love the way you think... 8-)
    em jot wrote:
    i love the way you think... 8-)
    I knew you will like that idea 8-):D
  • Good evening!

bit of a crack

I hope they announce what it is tomorrow because if it's an ed Aussie tour I will prob be heading over!

:shock: Lucky you...
  • em jot wrote:

:wave: