euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

I hope they announce what it is tomorrow because if it's an ed Aussie tour I will prob be heading over!

:shock: Lucky you...
    :lol: just popping to Oz, how cool...
    If I win the lottery :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

I hope they announce what it is tomorrow because if it's an ed Aussie tour I will prob be heading over!

:shock: Lucky you...
    If I win the lottery :D:D

I should really start playing the lottery. Gotta be innit to win it :D
  • :shock: Lucky you...[/quote]
    If I win the lottery :D:D[/quote]

I should really start playing the lottery. Gotta be innit to win it :D[/quote]

I play but haven't won it! ;)

i will only head over if he play Brisbane, i have a friend there.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

I have relatives in Newcastle, up the coast from Sydney :think: :think: :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Leanne and me are heading over together! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottles wrote:

:lol: Time to pay a visit...
    dottles wrote:

:lol: Time to pay a visit...

I was meant to go last year but my friend who was touring Oz and I was going to meet up with (along with the relatives) came home earlier than expected and then I decided to tour instead :D:D
    Relatives have a floor of the house which is self contained ;)
    But it'd be too hot for me I reckon..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US, well this thread at least :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:

Euro tour 2011! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottles wrote:

:thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:

:thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • mood_excited.gif

happy birthay to all.i wish we start booking soon hotel and flights :)

and then...party..mood_excited.gif
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I really want those pesky student protesters to get that police van overturned - highly entertaining lunchtime watching Sky News. At least we'll have a heads up on how NOT to do things on Saturday :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • hi Jenny :wave:
    mood_excited.gif

happy birthay to all.i wish we start booking soon hotel and flights :)

and then...party..mood_excited.gif
    I wish we all were to Dimitris, we can dream for a while :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ey up Dimi 8-) Staying awesome, I hope?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I really want those pesky student protesters to get that police van overturned - highly entertaining lunchtime watching Sky News. At least we'll have a heads up on how NOT to do things on Saturday :lol:
    We've a student protest this afternoon going on outside our offices...
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    afternoon all, looking forward to rangers v man utd tonight, just hope its a good game,
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • afternoon all, looking forward to rangers v man utd tonight, just hope its a good game,

May watch this tonight. Hope its not a bore fest.

Maybe I should get some beer :think:
    afternoon all, looking forward to rangers v man utd tonight, just hope its a good game,

May watch this tonight. Hope its not a bore fest.

Maybe I should get some beer :think:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • afternoon all, looking forward to rangers v man utd tonight, just hope its a good game,
    im gonna my team tonight:) Pnathinaikos - Barcelona

Good luck with that one :lol:

Good luck with that one :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: its David vs Goliath..
    Everyone loves an underdog....... but i can't see barcelona slipping up, saying that, its happened before.... so you never know
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Went and saw Mike Peters (from The Alarm) at the Cavern last night, solo acoustic show, 2 hours and no setlist. Just took requests all night, really good night out for the huge sum of £8. There was even a crowd invasion at the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQiPHGeZ9s

Have treated myself to tickets to Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan tickets in February so something else to look forward to!

For one night only I will be supporting Man Utd tonight...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Everyone loves an underdog....... but i can't see barcelona slipping up, saying that, its happened before.... so you never know
    we will see robert,in a few hours :)
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Went and saw Mike Peters (from The Alarm) at the Cavern last night, solo acoustic show, 2 hours and no setlist. Just took requests all night, really good night out for the huge sum of £8. There was even a crowd invasion at the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQiPHGeZ9s

Have treated myself to tickets to Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan tickets in February so something else to look forward to!

For one night only I will be supporting Man Utd tonight...

I've seen Lanegan about 5 or 6 times but never with Isobel :cry:

You don't like Rangers?
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20101124/tu ... ad41d.html

Oh well, here we go again, looks like your getting it first up in orkney gary. I love the snow, and its great fun, but last year was enought to put me off for life, especially since i crashed the car, lucky enough it was repairable, but still...
    Everyone loves an underdog....... but i can't see barcelona slipping up, saying that, its happened before.... so you never know

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
  • Everyone loves an underdog....... but i can't see barcelona slipping up, saying that, its happened before.... so you never know

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    can u lock Messi at his hotel room? :mrgreen: