euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well I'm all tired out after seeing a Take That tribute band.

:shifty:

Ok so maybe this isn't the place to admit this :oops:
  • Claireack wrote:
    Well I'm all tired out after seeing a Take That tribute band.

:shifty:

Ok so maybe this isn't the place to admit this :oops:

:lol: Honesty is a good thing ;)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    No snow here, think it's probably too cold! :D Off out to the rugby this afternoon, and if not frozen to my seat, to the pub this evening to see a friends band. Happy days! No sign of a grab bag or two here.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Sounds good - I hope you don't freeze to your seat :lol:

I will be visiting my father today and we are going to bake the traditional christmas stollen. I never did that before so I am curious :)
  • Leeze wrote:
    Sounds good - I hope you don't freeze to your seat :lol:

I will be visiting my father today and we are going to bake the traditional christmas stollen. I never did that before so I am curious :)
    sound awesome!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Leeze wrote:

sound awesome!!!!!!

:D I will do my best. Hello Dimi! :wave:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Grab bags arrived in second post, will post pictures when I get back this evening. I do have a duplicate CD single of Animal if anyone wants to swap it for something?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Leeze wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

sound awesome!!!!!!

:D I will do my best. Hello Dimi! :wave:
    :arrow: :thumbup: :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    afternoon, Loads of snow up here with me... was out sledging with the family before lunch, and the front garden is crying out for snowmen!!!!!!
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • afternoon, Loads of snow up here with me... was out sledging with the family before lunch, and the front garden is crying out for snowmen!!!!!!

That sounds awesome! Enjoy! :wave:
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Leeze wrote:
    afternoon, Loads of snow up here with me... was out sledging with the family before lunch, and the front garden is crying out for snowmen!!!!!!

That sounds awesome! Enjoy! :wave:

thanks... I will ;):D:D:D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Leeze wrote:

Save some stollen for me please Leeze!!! :mrgreen: I'm such a cakeoholic and stollen is in my top 10!! :)
    Plenty snow here but so far the roads are being kept pretty clear. The kids are outside having fun an I'm doing as little as I can on a rare weekend off. Hope you're all well, happy and having fun!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Save some stollen for me please Leeze!!! :mrgreen: I'm such a cakeoholic and stollen is in my top 10!! :)
    Plenty snow here but so far the roads are being kept pretty clear. The kids are outside having fun an I'm doing as little as I can on a rare weekend off. Hope you're all well, happy and having fun!! :D

:lol: I'll try, but it will be hard! I hope you are also well, happy and having fun! :wave:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    veddertown wrote:

I am very jealous of your snow, but you're probably jealous of my apple and cinnamon crumble with clotted cream :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    x posted from the grab bag thread -
    PJGrabBag003.jpg

PJGrabBag001.jpg
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    x posted from the grab bag thread -
    PJGrabBag003.jpg

PJGrabBag001.jpg
    :D:mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    All of a sudden I feel shattered. I was going to start writing my Christmas cards tonight :(
  • dottles wrote:
    All of a sudden I feel shattered. I was going to start writing my Christmas cards tonight :(

Good Evening Leanne! 8-)

It's a bit cold!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

I am very jealous of your snow, but you're probably jealous of my apple and cinnamon crumble with clotted cream :mrgreen:
    :cry: It's only snow Leanne!!!!! And there's a lot more tonight!! ;)

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Grrrr for the snow!! we've none now :cry::cry:

But it is cold outside, brrrrrrr
    dottles wrote:

Good Evening Leanne! 8-)

It's a bit cold!!!
    Evening hunny, did you enjoy the snow?
  • veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

A know, More tonight!! :(

I'm not digging the snow really! :x

btw Hello Gary!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Good Evening Leanne! 8-)

It's a bit cold!!!
    Evening hunny, did you enjoy the snow?

Not really because i have to get to work tomorrow and there's more coming tonight! :x
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    see, you guys should be in Kernow, no snow, quick arrival for PJ goodies and lovely cakes, bakes, puddings and cream :lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    see, you guys should be in Kernow, no snow, quick arrival for PJ goodies and lovely cakes, bakes, puddings and cream :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::)

CAKES????
    :D
    Yes Please!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    btw Hello Gary!
    Hi there, been a while man!! How's tricks? I never read through to see what happened with your drum audition last week? Everything ok down in Glasgow? The snow is mental here tonight and I don't think Lorna will be driving back from nightshift in the morning! Hope you're saving some coins for a possible show or two or three next year, I know I am anyway.... :D

STOP BEING SUCH A CAKE-TEASE LEANNE!! ;)

• veddertown wrote:
    btw Hello Gary!
    Hi there, been a while man!! How's tricks? I never read through to see what happened with your drum audition last week? Everything ok down in Glasgow? The snow is mental here tonight and I don't think Lorna will be driving back from nightshift in the morning! Hope you're saving some coins for a possible show or two or three next year, I know I am anyway.... :D

Hey not bad man, yeah the audition went okay but i wasn't feeling it with this new band so i'm just going to concentrate on my own band, Got a gig a week on Monday! Yeah we got quit a lot last night and more to come for Glasgow in the early hours! :x
    Yeah saving for some shows, hopefully we can meet up next year! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    veddertown wrote:
    btw Hello Gary!

Hey not bad man, yeah the audition went okay but i wasn't feeling it with this new band so i'm just going to concentrate on my own band, Got a gig a week on Monday! Yeah we got quit a lot last night and more to come for Glasgow in the early hours! :x
    Yeah saving for some shows, hopefully we can meet up next year! :)
    I think you can count on it! I can't believe we were standing at the same stance in Stanstead and I didn't know it was you until after we left. Lorna said, was that one of the guys you spoke with in Belfast and I just said probably? I was well gone by the end of that particular gig! I wish I was in a band! I've played guitar for over 30 years now and never put it to use.. :( I'm too old to rock and roll now!! :lol:

baking day on Sunday boys so tomorrow there will be even more cake, cupcakes and possibly bread :lol::lol:
    homemade pasties on Fridays...
  • dottles wrote:
    baking day on Sunday boys so tomorrow there will be even more cake, cupcakes and possibly bread :lol::lol:
    homemade pasties on Fridays...
    :D:o
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates