euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Brisk. wrote:
    It like 3pm Seattle time most of the time, don't know why everyone is loosing their head.

um no its not. Try a time converter.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    It like 3pm Seattle time most of the time, don't know why everyone is loosing their head.

For the announcements i meant..
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

For the announcements i meant..

Announcements usually happen abnout 5pm our time so I guess if something were to be announced its more then likley passed.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Awww, everyone's gone again...tweet excitement dissipated
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    ...still here...waiting. Got nothing else to do
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    even my maid is here... ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I know...me too :D
    Tho I should be looking at Xmas pressies for people, oh did I tell you it looks like I don't have to work when you are over :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Same here. I'm knitting christmas presents :D
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I know...me too :D
    Tho I should be looking at Xmas pressies for people, oh did I tell you it looks like I don't have to work when you are over :D:D

great!!! :D
    christmas pressies......My mom asked me two days ago about my wishes for christmas and I absolutely dont know what I need/want - how the heck shall I know what to get for her/my brother/my grandma when I don't know it for myself?! I never thought of it till now.... no need to, still enough time, 1 month to go...
    Leeze wrote:

knitting - cool! What are you making?
  • dottles wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Hats - I'm a beginner :)

But it calms me down like yoga ...
  • ohhhhh..say hello to your sweet and beautiful mom ,Yvi :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ohhhhh..say hello to your sweet and beautiful mom ,Yvi :)
    I will when I see her next, in about two weeks on my brothers (belated) Birthday party :)
    71step28 wrote:

great!!! :D
    christmas pressies......My mom asked me two days ago about my wishes for christmas and I absolutely dont know what I need/want - how the heck shall I know what to get for her/my brother/my grandma when I don't know it for myself?! I never thought of it till now.... no need to, still enough time, 1 month to go...
    Hope you're still looking forward to it :)
    My parents have bought me this as part of my Christmas pressie-
    http://on.fb.me/hofP3R
  • Leeze wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Hats - I'm a beginner :)

But it calms me down like yoga ...

I do a bit of yoga............

...... Never made me want to knit though :think:

• I do a bit of yoga............

That's great! Do you like it? I've done it for 4-5 years on a weekly basis and it really helped me and my back. Now I'm working too long and do not find the time for the group ... But sometimes I also do it at home. Try knitting! It's fun :lol:
    I can knit...just about :lol: I can do basic stitches for hats and scarves etc...
    My family can all knit really well and do all fancy stuff - I am such a disappointment!
  • dottles wrote:
    I can knit...just about :lol: I can do basic stitches for hats and scarves etc...
    My family can all knit really well and do all fancy stuff - I am such a disappointment!

Noooo! It's the effort that counts! And the fun you're having ;) And those are presents no one can reject - they are handmade! :lol:
  • Leeze wrote:

That's great! Do you like it? I've done it for 4-5 years on a weekly basis and it really helped me and my back. Now I'm working too long and do not find the time for the group ... But sometimes I also do it at home. Try knitting! It's fun :lol:

Sure do. I take a weekly class and sometimes do a little at home. Not managed to go for a while but I may go tomorrow depending on a few things.
    Leeze wrote:

Sure do. I take a weekly class and sometimes do a little at home. Not managed to go for a while but I may go tomorrow depending on a few things.
    I can see you in a stitch and bitch circle Dave ;)
  • dottles wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

I can see you in a stitch and bitch circle Dave ;)

I don't know and I don't wanna know what a stitch and bitch circle is. Sounds painful.
    :lol: it's not painful unless you are the one being bitched about I should reckon
    Right I am snuggling to sleep, got a hideous day in the office tomorrow so need some kip before I face it.
    Night all, andI really hope that at some point (doubt it is this tweet) that means we can all go to a gig together
  • if its cornwell ill call u.. :lol:
    if its cornwell ill call u.. :lol:
    If it was Cornwall I'd know before you :lol::lol::mrgreen:

Night folks, and Phil I thought I saw your name pop up,if so, much love my dear and see you in a few weeks.
  • Hub. wrote:
    Morning there. :wave:

As I can see, still nothing. :mrgreen:
    hey,go get some work.. :lol::lol:

morning romantic guy :D
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning D. :wave:

Actually, I have to go to work this evening, but before that, I have to revise for my exams. :mrgreen:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Morning all...D, you spent the night with your computer?
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Morning!
    Uh I went to bed too late and now I am again checking the forum :roll:

So, today I will refrain from doing that - for my job. I hope it's not too late for anything in the evening.

A great day to everyone :wave: