euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• morning Ian :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hey all, it's 1 o clock and i just got up! :P :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • hey all, it's 1 o clock and i just got up! :P :D
    i just finnish work.. :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ooooh, grab bags arriving in Europe - hurrah!! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    oh you didn't see,,, well madrid where 4 - 0 up so at the end 2 players (can't remember who), deliberatle time wasted, and got second yellow cards and sent off, there fore banning them for the next game, which doesn't matter because they're through..... and clearing up their card count for the knock out stages..... crafty or cheats... you decide
    ts the same,,in second face the cards clean anyway..the thing is this,,the camera catch mourinio give the order to chavi alonso to do it,,at the first red card,and they catch casillias talk to Ramos to do the same ...and this now become huge,,guessing mourinio did it, for not tell him that he put the second team at the last game of the group,and now is in dangerous to give them both players a penalty of 2-3 games

oh bastards! I've read your posts on here, but didn't know what you were talking about (no football for me last night). Just now I saw it in the news on TV for the first time. WHAT A f...cking joke, so damn obvious! Quite clever to be honest, but I never expected this from a man like Mourinho :o :evil:
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    71step28 wrote:
    oh you didn't see,,, well madrid where 4 - 0 up so at the end 2 players (can't remember who), deliberatle time wasted, and got second yellow cards and sent off, there fore banning them for the next game, which doesn't matter because they're through..... and clearing up their card count for the knock out stages..... crafty or cheats... you decide
    ts the same,,in second face the cards clean anyway..the thing is this,,the camera catch mourinio give the order to chavi alonso to do it,,at the first red card,and they catch casillias talk to Ramos to do the same ...and this now become huge,,guessing mourinio did it, for not tell him that he put the second team at the last game of the group,and now is in dangerous to give them both players a penalty of 2-3 games

oh bastards! I've read your posts on here, but didn't know what you were talking about (no football for me last night). Just now I saw it in the news on TV for the first time. WHAT A f...cking joke, so damn obvious! Quite clever to be honest, but I never expected this from a man like Mourinho :o :evil:

evening all, i disagree, i think its excatly the kind of stunt mourinho would pull, but was on sky sports earlier he is getting fined, as well as four players..... and the incident is being looked into further...... wouldn't it be funny if real madrid got kicked out for cheating, but i doubt that would ever happen.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • hey ppl, anyone getting anything during the 20 percent off in the goods this weekend?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    hey ppl, anyone getting anything during the 20 percent off in the goods this weekend?

Dude even with 20% off, its too expensive for me atm, especially with xmas just around the corner, and 3 young girls to keep happy, and the oldest daughter's birthday on the 30th, and the wife's birthday on the 24th dec.

but happy shopping everyone else.

OH!!!!! and good morning by the way. :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • hey ppl, anyone getting anything during the 20 percent off in the goods this weekend?

Dude even with 20% off, its too expensive for me atm, especially with xmas just around the corner, and 3 young girls to keep happy, and the oldest daughter's birthday on the 30th, and the wife's birthday on the 24th dec.

but happy shopping everyone else.

OH!!!!! and good morning by the way. :D

hey buddy, yeah even with the 20 percent off i still can't just blow me money, i would like acouple of posters though! :P
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Evening y'all,
    I hope everyone is fine and dandy :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Evening y'all,
    I hope everyone is fine and dandy :D

Drinking beer and playing xbox, not bad I suppose :D

Gotta get new glasses tomorrow, more money I haven't got :cry:

Beer and Xbox huh, I have Jamesons and the net :D
    You going to specsavers? (not a joke, it's where I go... ) plus you'll get a discount being in full time education with your prescription certificate thingy...
    2 weeks time you'll be having to put up with me in person!
  • dottles wrote:

Beer and Xbox huh, I have Jamesons and the net :D
    You going to specsavers? (not a joke, it's where I go... ) plus you'll get a discount being in full time education with your prescription certificate thingy...
    2 weeks time you'll be having to put up with me in person!

I looked around and couldn't see anything about a discount. On their web site it only mentions up to 16 or 18 in full time eductaion.

Yeah specsavers. they have a buy one get one free at the min but I have to get the lenses reduced so thats another £30/£40 and I want to get one of them as sunglasses so thats another £60!!!! Gonna end up paying about £250 at this rate :evil:

Oh wait I ve seen it now but its only between monday and friday so ill just have an eye test tomorrow and get the glasses next week
    the lenses there aren't too bad in terms of thickness usually and my lenses aren't thin :( .
    I think my last ones (sunglasses and normal ones) cost me about £125, I have 4 pairs of glasses :? and contacts but I am not over keen on wearing them.
  • eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • I got my eyes lasered 4 years ago to get rid of all the anger that built up repeatedly when I had to buy new glasses or lenses.

I can only recommend it :D
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    :?: :?: :?: :?:
  • dottles wrote:
    its like hey muthafuckasssssssss..in a polite way :lol:
  • Leeze wrote:
    I got my eyes lasered 4 years ago to get rid of all the anger that built up repeatedly when I had to buy new glasses or lenses.

I can only recommend it :D
    nice :)
    dottles wrote:
    its like hey muthafuckasssssssss..in a polite way :lol:

Good evening Dimitris kind sir, I trust you are well
  • dottles wrote:
    im fine thanks .good evening Miss leanne .,,how the fuck are you tonight young nice lady? :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:
    im fine thanks .good evening Miss leanne .,,how the fuck are you tonight young nice lady? :mrgreen:

What am I nothing?
    dottles wrote:

What am I nothing?
    you are a gentleman and a scholar ;):D ...and I can hug you soon :)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Gonna end up paying about £250 at this rate :evil:
    I don't even want to think how much i will have to spend... I have to get my first glasses as i'm going to do my driving licence and my eyes are not very good... :( So that's first glasses,provisional driving licence fee,driving lessons fee ( :o:o:o ),a car,insurance,tax and all that not so funny stuff and hopefully i will get a car which will not need any repairs... oh god.... i can see the tour coming and me having to money to afford it :? :evil: :(
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • em jot wrote:
    Gonna end up paying about £250 at this rate :evil:
    I don't even want to think how much i will have to spend... I have to get my first glasses as i'm going to do my driving licence and my eyes are not very good... :( So that's first glasses,provisional driving licence fee,driving lessons fee ( :o:o:o ),a car,insurance,tax and all that not so funny stuff and hopefully i will get a car which will not need any repairs... oh god.... i can see the tour coming and me having to money to afford it :? :evil: :(

:shock: ouch!!!

Don't worry, i'm 99% sure no euro tour this year (maybe soundgarden tho)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722

I'm really hoping for the 2011 tour but at the same time,for obvious reasons,i would like it to happen in 2012...
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *

:evil: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh:

On a different note - I want snow.
  • em jot wrote:

I'm really hoping for the 2011 tour but at the same time,for obvious reasons,i would like it to happen in 2012...

2012 would be better and more likely, 2013 even better to be honest, I need to clear my debts next year so I won't be able to do a tour until 2013.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboS7psz-qc

im in that fuckin mood tonight!!!!!!!yeah...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Evening all! Hope everyone's having fun, and not too much snow for those of us in the UK. Just looked outside and the cold hit me when I moved the curtain, but no snow out there! A friend of mine 30 miles away has loads of the stuff, guess this is the joy of living in the city!

Anyone up to much? Am just chilling out, drinking tea and listening to music, haven't had a good listening session in absolutely ages. Currently listening to a live CD of a show I saw 8 years ago, a singer songwriter called Andy White, the setlist was made up by fan club members, and I remember sinking an excessive amount of Guinness that night, as was often the case when we used to go see him at the 12 Bar Club. Listening to this is bringing back a shedload of funny memories... frightening that it was 8 years ago and seems like yesterday!

I think it may be a late one tonight...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits