euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I wonder what problem there was...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:

i don't know, i have asked him
    satansbed wrote:
    dottles wrote:

i don't know, i have asked him
    It would be interesting to know why, the other two seem odd to be blocked too
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hope all is well in Euro land! :mrgreen:
  • redrock wrote:
    hello Rita!!!hugs from Greece :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hello all...
    How is everyone? All good I hope.
    I see the mystery bag/scratch and dent stuff is rumbling on :?
    So, are wer going to have a thread birthday party? :D (actually I am out on the evening of the 24th...25th?? :lol: )
    redrock wrote:
    Rita, how's the party planning going? It must be soon if it hasn't happened already??
  • secret santa... :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    secret santa... :mrgreen:
    It's good, made me excited - I am now plotting and planning!
  • dottles wrote:
    secret santa... :mrgreen:
    It's good, made me excited - I am now plotting and planning!
    mood_excited.gif
    lol, Dimi you do make me laugh!
  • dottles wrote:
    lol, Dimi you do make me laugh!
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif

mood_excited.gif

dancing_banana.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

mood_excited.gifmood_excited.gifmood_excited.gifmood_excited.gif
    freaking hell!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Is that for secret santa or for a party :lol::lol::lol:

I am looking forward to my secret santa pressie buying already
  • dottles wrote:

i already did that in 2 ways,,for a male and female...now i know which way i go ;)
    dottles wrote:

i already did that in 2 ways,,for a male and female...now i know which way i go ;)

You're just too organised Dimi
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You're just too organised Dimi
    its for make someone smile and happy!!!i have to be!!! :)
    Crazy organised! Or just really eager :mrgreen:

Mine likes a lot of things I like, though seems MUCH nicer than me! Just had a quick look through posts - not telling me much. :(
    redrock wrote:
    Crazy organised! Or just really eager :mrgreen:

Mine likes a lot of things I like, though seems MUCH nicer than me! Just had a quick look through posts - not telling me much. :(
    Much nicer than you - don't be daft!!
  • palace won yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but we are still bottom booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ok needed to get that off my chest :P
    palace won yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but we are still bottom booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Rita, how's the party planning going? It must be soon if it hasn't happened already??

Party on the 20th - daughter's birthday this Saturday. Planning back on track. Original DJ dithering so found new DJ, got all decorations, decided on the plan for the cake (I bake, my friend Mary stacks up and puts base coat of icing, I decorate - 3 layer topsy-turvy cake) and sort of decided a plan for the day itself. The venue are nice in letting me have the keys at 1pm so no rush to try and do everything in an hour or so.....

If you still have some discount codes that you won't be needing for the photobooks... :mrgreen: Going to get one done for Gabrielle and one for her friend. Will be a nice memento of the day(s).
    palace won yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but we are still bottom booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Who? :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Party on the 20th - daughter's birthday this Saturday. Planning back on track. Original DJ dithering so found new DJ, got all decorations, decided on the plan for the cake (I bake, my friend Mary stacks up and puts base coat of icing, I decorate - 3 layer topsy-turvy cake) and sort of decided a plan for the day itself. The venue are nice in letting me have the keys at 1pm so no rush to try and do everything in an hour or so.....

If you still have some discount codes that you won't be needing for the photobooks... :mrgreen: Going to get one done for Gabrielle and one for her friend. Will be a nice memento of the day(s).
    I will pass across the next one I get, no worries, they send them out all the time.
    Yes???? :mrgreen:

'morning all!
  • aloha :)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I can't believe G is going to be 16 :shock: ... doesn't seem long ago she was 12. Hope she has a wonderful birthday and party ... but know she will as you always throw her such an amazing shindig :mrgreen::lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    hey dudes and dudesses
    hope your all good havn,t been about much
    but thought i,d check in and see what,s been happening
    good to see you al still here

have a nice day :D:D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Pke wrote:
    hey dudes and dudesses
    hope your all good havn,t been about much
    but thought i,d check in and see what,s been happening
    good to see you al still here

have a nice day :D:D:D
    hello brother!!
  • Definately going Africa next summer it seems. Best start saving up. Any ideas for fundraisers?

Gotta pay a £150 deposit next week.

Hellllllooooooooooooo credit card :D