euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBIpBNMz ... re=related
    im so sad i didnt go at arras to see her..i want her...badly..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Not bad mate, hows things with you?
    hmm, prob not just bought foo's tixs and kol tickets for my sister so il need to keep some money for other stuff next year! :(
    All good here! Busy at work, missus has 8 weeks to go now so not long until the sleepless nights start again and just enjoying being alive in general. I'll maybe abandon a few gig plans if PJ throw us a bone or two but looking forward to seeing a few other bands. Any excitement in Glasgow?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBIpBNMzzGs&feature=related
    You've just got to love those leather trousers!! 8-) Phone her D!! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • veddertown wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBIpBNMzzGs&feature=related
    You've just got to love those leather trousers!! 8-) Phone her D!! :D
    she has the perfect ass..i wanna spank her....and after kiss it to take the pain away... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertown wrote:
    Not bad mate, hows things with you?
    hmm, prob not just bought foo's tixs and kol tickets for my sister so il need to keep some money for other stuff next year! :(
    All good here! Busy at work, missus has 8 weeks to go now so not long until the sleepless nights start again and just enjoying being alive in general. I'll maybe abandon a few gig plans if PJ throw us a bone or two but looking forward to seeing a few other bands. Any excitement in Glasgow?

Aww a wee Vedtown on the way?, cool!
    Not much in Glasgow, my band is playing a gig start of December and i've got an audition with a new band next week!, I am a drummer just trying to find a break!!! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    I think the Maiden tour will be a good one! Glad I didn't spend the money on Foo Fighters tickets now, as it would have been a choice, and I would have been gutted to miss Maiden. Cardiff and/or London for me I think, London most likely as can do that one without needing any annual leave!

Saw a singer-songwriter called Andy White last night in Bristol, great show, despite there being 23 people in the venue including Andy himself and the venue staff! Dreadzone tonight and then Drive By Truckers tomorrow in Birmingham and London on Sunday. Will be needing matchsticks in my eyes on Monday in work!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    am a drummer just trying to find a break!!! :D

And I bet you're are real machine when you drum! :mrgreen:
  • Morning all :D
    Morning all :D
    Morning D!! Morning everyone!! :D It's a cold and rainy day here today but the sea is lovely and calm and I have MSG2 2010 pumping through the headphones. What a fucking great band to keep you company!!!! It's another happy day to be alive...... :mrgreen:

• veddertown wrote:
    Morning D!! Morning everyone!! :D It's a cold and rainy day here today but the sea is lovely and calm and I have MSG2 2010 pumping through the headphones. What a fucking great band to keep you company!!!! It's another happy day to be alive...... :mrgreen:
    i m listening Gnydia..or whatever is the name.. :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited November 2010
    I've got Katowice 16-06-00 on, I think I'd like to have all the shows from my birthday you know...

Found them - they are...
    2008 - Colonial Centre Columbia
    2007 - Nova Rock, Vienna
    2003 - Xcel, St Pauls, Minnesota
    2000 - Katowice
    1995 - Casper, Wyoming
    1993 - Uni of Montana, Missoula

...now where can I find these?
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Leanne, have you been on Facebook and seen the TCH notebook?!? There's something it it what you might recognise ;)
    71step28 wrote:
    Leanne, have you been on Facebook and seen the TCH notebook?!? There's something it it what you might recognise ;)

No, not had a look and can't access it properly from my phone...I shall look later :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    I've got Katowice 16-06-00 on, I think I'd like to have all the shows from my birthday you know...

Found them - they are...
    2007 - Nova Rock, Vienna
    2000 - Katowice
    1995 - Casper, Wyoming

Ed's got loads....
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

Found them - they are...
    2007 - Nova Rock, Vienna
    2000 - Katowice
    1995 - Casper, Wyoming

have a look at pearljambootlegs.org :)
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    veddertown wrote:

Where is it? I've never heard of that :lol::lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Paulina87 wrote:

Gdynia maybe??? :lol::lol:
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:

Gdynia maybe??? :lol::lol:

Oh yes, think I was there :lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    edited November 2010
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

No, not had a look and can't access it properly from my phone...I shall look later :D

Now I can't access the group properly from home either, can't see any posts since last Saturday nor any photos :(

ETA - I was being silly, looking at the group not the community page!
    Post edited by dottles on
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    So there's a midlands meet up tomorrow to see Drive By Truckers :)
    Brisk. wrote:
    So there's a midlands meet up tomorrow to see Drive By Truckers :)

Enjoy and give peeps hugs from me :D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evening

watching the big 4 dvd tonight

brings back memories of old

makes me remeber why i loved thrashing about like an idiot

have seen metallica and slayer loads over the years seen megadeath an anthrax what seems like a million years ago now and anthrax last year again

forgot how much i liked megdeath though they are fukin awsome on the dvd

:D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Evening hunny, how's you?
    In a month we'll be having a couple of drinkies together my friend :D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:

i,m cool

hope you good to

looking forward like fuck to meeting up an seeing frank turner

Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

i,m cool

hope you good to

looking forward like fuck to meeting up an seeing frank turner

Me too man, me too... it should be a goodun' :D
  • Good evening everyone! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Evening mister, how you doing? All good I hope
  • redrock wrote:
    am a drummer just trying to find a break!!! :D

And I bet you're are real machine when you drum! :mrgreen:

HOW did you know?? :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottles wrote:
    Evening mister, how you doing? All good I hope

Yeah so,so !

Hows yourself?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Only so-so?? what's up hunny?
    Yeah I'm fine thanks