euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• we have election today,for Mayor and for the state...
    in the first envelope i put the white paper with the quote,"love as much as u can",and in the second
    peace,love and pearl jam forever"..he he..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Thanks a lot for your support, guys. ;)

I just arrived from the recording studio (really exhausted)! Everything went perfectly well. :D

We now have to wait for the mixing and the mastering. :)
  • Hub. wrote:
    Thanks a lot for your support, guys. ;)

I just arrived from the recording studio (really exhausted)! Everything went perfectly well. :D

We now have to wait for the mixing and the mastering. :)
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Fernando Fuckin' Torres
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    It's been quite cold here this evening, the heating is now properly on every day and it's quite toasty in here! Looks like winter is well and truly on the way, dark evenings, cold mornings... lots of autumnal colour though which is nice to see, the trees in the park out the back of the house here look best at this time of year. Love this time of year because of that, if not the cold!

Dave, sorry to hear that the Black Keys weren't what you were hoping for, sounds like you made the right call in leaving early, especially at £3.80 a pint! Even worse that you had to miss the Newcastle gig, hope you managed to punt the ticket on so it wasn't a complete loss.

I have had some good news today, I can make the Arcade Fire gig in Cardiff after all so I have just bought my ticket. Two months of not drinking has saved a fortune, I'll almost be sorry when the wheels fall off!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Fernando Fuckin' Torres
    fuckin awesome!!!great match!!!
    Brisk. wrote:
    Fernando Fuckin' Torres
    fuckin awesome!!!great match!!!

Torres is awesome, good to see him hitting form. We need players like him in the Premier League to cover up how rubbish English centre forwards are... some of the people we've had play for England... Mark Bright, Michael Ricketts, David Nugent, Kevin Davies and they're now looking at Jay Bothroyd :twisted:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Weather is rough down here tonight, and the temperature has dropped, so I am going to snuggle in bed and listen to the storm.
    Glad to see peeps are well, I am looking forward to my 10c parcels arriving now :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Weather is rough down here tonight, and the temperature has dropped, so I am going to snuggle in bed and listen to the storm.
    Glad to see peeps are well, I am looking forward to my 10c parcels arriving now :D

The random bags? Or have you been ordering other bits and pieces? :o

About to head off to bed myself, am listening to the latest Eels album on headphones, forgot I hadn't listened to it so figured it's about time... not sure what to make of it so far.
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    dottles wrote:
    I am waiting for the post office to open to go pick up some stuff I ordered with the 20% discount a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully some mystery bags will pop up in stock soon so I can spend some more money :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning Euro Tour peeps!
    redrock wrote:

Good Morning! I'm loving the fact that, while I'm in training again, I don't have to be in work until 9, the lie-in was most welcome!
  • redrock wrote:
    :wave:
  • Hub. wrote:
    Morning, everyone. :D
    Morning :D
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Got your sticker today Leanne and love it!!
    Thanks! :D:D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    Paulina87 wrote:

:shock: Already! Cool, the other one must have been lost in the post!
    Glad you like it :)
    I sent one to Canada too, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get there.

Hope you are all well folks :D weather has been awful down here, full on stormy
    What you all up to?
    There are two seats at the O2 arena for Peter Kay being unused tonight :evil:

Ian - I bought an EV poster in the scratch and dent sale, and obviously pre-ordered the new CD

Feeling a bit glum today, must snap out of it!!

(I've written this reply twice now - grrrr)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    dottles wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

:shock: Already! Cool, the other one must have been lost in the post!
    Glad you like it :)
    I sent one to Canada too, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get there.

So maybe that's the first one.... we'll see if I'll get another one soon or not
    have a nice evening :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    dottles wrote:
    Hope you are all well folks :D weather has been awful down here, full on stormy
    What you all up to?

There are two seats at the O2 arena for Peter Kay being unused tonight :evil:

Ian - I bought an EV poster in the scratch and dent sale, and obviously pre-ordered the new CD

Feeling a bit glum today, must snap out of it!!

Glum is OK, it is Monday, it's the middle of winter and we should all be hibernating.

Mega tired today, this does not bode well for the rest of the week.
  • Fucking Maths :evil: :evil: :evil:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Glum is OK, it is Monday, it's the middle of winter and we should all be hibernating.

Mega tired today, this does not bode well for the rest of the week.
    I'm tired too, I blame the weather!
    yeah its for smart guys.. :lol:
    yeah its for smart guys.. :lol:

Cheecky bastard :D
    Fucking Maths :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Babe, why are you doing maths???
  • dottles wrote:

Business Maths coursework :twisted:
  • dottles wrote:
    cheaper than sex.. :lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

Business Maths coursework :twisted:

Uuurgh!! rather you than me!
    I had to do social research methods and theory and that was bad enough - damn lies and statistics!
    Anyone follow Zane Lowe on Twitter, did he say he'd hit a brick wall trying to get 'Ten' as one of his masterpieces?