Just wish i could find a new job,

Have you been busy?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    :( job finding is a bloody nightmare :(

Yeah, been busy, work is chaos with all the new legislation and policy changes, and I am trying to say yes to things a bit more so have been out and about. Also been sticking stuff in the diary so I've things to look forward to. Did I see you got Foos tickets?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Yeah, been busy, work is chaos with all the new legislation and policy changes, and I am trying to say yes to things a bit more so have been out and about. Also been sticking stuff in the diary so I've things to look forward to. Did I see you got Foos tickets?

Yeah i got tix for the sunday!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    helloooooooo again

wATCHIN RUSH NOWW

AHHHHH VOdkaaa :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Pke wrote:
    helloooooooo again

wATCHIN RUSH NOWW

:lol:
    having fun?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:

doh! I'm going Saturday..
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

doh! I'm going Saturday..

most ppl seem to have sat! :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Pke wrote:
    helloooooooo again

wATCHIN RUSH NOWW

having fun?

ye man

nowhere is the dreamer or the misfit so alone :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    helloooooooo again

wATCHIN RUSH NOWW

having fun?

ye man

nowhere is the dreamer or the misfit so alone :D
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Morning all..wish u a great weekend :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Morning all! Wish you a wonderful weekend!
    Still about 7 hours of work...counting the minutes until weekend starts for me! :D
    Tick tack tick tack tick tack...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Morning all! Dreadzone last night were great, just doing a few household chores and packing ready to see Sian, Dave and Ed in Birmingham, oh, and the Drive By Truckers too!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    most ppl seem to have sat!

Rita has got Sunday :)

The Levellers were great last night - if any of you have got them to look forward to in the near future :D
    Claireack wrote:
    most ppl seem to have sat!

Rita has got Sunday :)

The Levellers were great last night - if any of you have got them to look forward to in the near future :D

glasgow barowlands with the wunderstuff suporting :D

cant wait
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Good afternoon all! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Ello peeps,
    Hope the weekend is good for you all.
    I've had a girlie temper tantrum of a morning, but calming down now. Off out tonight, was meant to be a quiet drink and watching a local band but now it's turning into full on party and drinking sesh...and I have to go to a Christening tomorrow!!

Ian - have fun tonight matey, if Sians reaction of last night is anything to go by you're in for a goodun!

Claire- glad you enjoyed the Levs :D if you want to see them doing Levelling the Land, join us in Brum for St Patricks Day.

Paul - love the barrowlands, that will be a good gig
    dottles wrote:
    Claire- glad you enjoyed the Levs :D if you want to see them doing Levelling the Land, join us in Brum for St Patricks Day.

Been thinking about it. In a bit of a panic about money at the mo, booked a few things this months and am feeling bit skint.

Will think more on it though :D
  • morning all :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Claireack wrote:
    Afternoon D :wave:
    hello sexy Claire!!how are u this evening? :)
    Not too bad at all - yourself??
  • Claireack wrote:
    Not too bad at all - yourself??
    cool.went to my hometown.vote my pj sticker,we had elections today,go to see the child i baptize and now back home drinking a beer and i was watching f1..ready to see a movie.. :)
    Sounds like a lovely chilled out day :D
  • Claireack wrote:
    Sounds like a lovely chilled out day :D
    and im watching the movie.."Kings.Of.Myconos"..im on the floor laughing :lol:
    Ello peeps,
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
    drunken night out last night, went to see a local band who do rock covers, my friend had spoken to them and so they made sure PJ was on the set list and they dedicated Even Flow to me :D:D They did a good cover of Alive too, and Foos, RATM,Nirvana etc. I had a really good night, thoroughly enjoyed it and pogo-d about like a mad woman.
    I managed to get up despite the alcohol and go to the christening of my friends son today, it was a lovely service in a beautiful church. The little gathering after was also lovely.
    I am now absolutely shattered!
    I hope you're all good.
  • hello girl!!!even flow huh??awesome...thoughts arrive like vitamines!!!oh yeah!!!
    Hey lovely, how are you? :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning lovelies...
  • hey!!morning all!!!