It will! How exciting :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Hub. wrote:
    Really exciting! yahoo1st.gif

Thanks a lot guys! ;)

Leaving in one hour.

Good luck...and enjoy it!!

Ian - 4 Daft Monkeys, have they grown on this tour?? ;):lol::lol:

Morning peeps, hope you're all fine and dandy. My friend has left, all back home in Brighton already, couldn't get away quick enough!!
    I've no plans for the next couple of days...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Hub. wrote:

Thanks a lot guys! ;)

Leaving in one hour.

Morning peeps, hope you're all fine and dandy. My friend has left, all back home in Brighton already, couldn't get away quick enough!!

Well if you can get to liverpool tonight you can see the black keys with me

You know I'd love to :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:

Go Leanne, do a spur of the moment and you'll have a great time!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Hub. wrote:

Thanks a lot guys! ;)

Leaving in one hour.

Seconding the good luck to Hub for the recording session! Hope it all goes well.

Leanne, yeah, they've got Rich back on drums, don't think it's a permanent thing, he played a few festivals with them over the summer, and was with them last night (don't know about the rest of the tour), much more of an impact. Only about 250 people maximum so just over half full, but for bonfire night I guess not too bad, what with the Tar Barrels in Ottery as well.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Go Leanne, do a spur of the moment and you'll have a great time!! :D

From Falmouth to Liverpool takes about 9 -10 hours by train this weekend, and either 3 or 6 changes and would be £125 return....and there are no flights up today, it went first thing this morning...I did indeed check :lol::lol::lol:
    ilockyer wrote:

Seconding the good luck to Hub for the recording session! Hope it all goes well.

Leanne, yeah, they've got Rich back on drums, don't think it's a permanent thing, he played a few festivals with them over the summer, and was with them last night (don't know about the rest of the tour), much more of an impact. Only about 250 people maximum so just over half full, but for bonfire night I guess not too bad, what with the Tar Barrels in Ottery as well.

Cool, I like it when they have a bit more oomph behind them...he wasn't with them the last time I saw them in the summer.
    Glad you enjoyed it :D See people from Falmouth are good :lol:
    would it be very sad to do my Christmas pressie to buy lists/cards to write lists today??
    (to be fair they are spreadsheets set up I just need to amend for this year)
  • what a hangover...morning guys...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Cool, I like it when they have a bit more oomph behind them...he wasn't with them the last time I saw them in the summer.
    Glad you enjoyed it :D See people from Falmouth are good :lol:

Some are... but I do remember seeing quite a few marauding gangs of chavs when I was down there last year! :D I think 3/4 DM should work with the Afro Celt Sound System, that would rule.
    dottles wrote:
    would it be very sad to do my Christmas pressie to buy lists/cards to write lists today??
    (to be fair they are spreadsheets set up I just need to amend for this year)

Yes, far too early. That said, as a family we've decided not to bother with it this year, the whole present thing etc, which is good. None of really like it, think it may be a curry on Xmas day!
    what a hangover...morning guys...

Morning!
    Well I have written/updated the lists for Christmas, for cards and presents... now I have to buy them!

...and Ian - marauding gangs of chavs, you were in Falmouth not Plymouth???

Still no idea about what phone to get, loads of people have given me advice but I just seem to get more confused. Options really are Nokia N8 (free and get extra discount with loyalty bonus), HTC ( any of them free and get extra discount with loyalty bonus), Samsung Omnia 7 (£50 and get extra discount with loyalty bonus) or iPhone 4 (£90 and lose the right to loyalty bonus) - decisions decisions!!
  • :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :D
    You feeling better now Dimitris :lol::lol:
    So, when is the next tour??
  • dottles wrote:
    in a month we will have news :roll:
    dottles wrote:
    in a month we will have news :roll:

I hope so
  • i know so 8-)
    i know so 8-)
    You're too cool for school 8-)
    Well I will maintain my need for a tour stance then...
    I wish they'd do a favourite venue tour, I know that would no doubt mean travelling far and wide but it would be really cool.
    dottles wrote:
    ...and Ian - marauding gangs of chavs, you were in Falmouth not Plymouth???

Still no idea about what phone to get, loads of people have given me advice but I just seem to get more confused. Options really are Nokia N8 (free and get extra discount with loyalty bonus), HTC ( any of them free and get extra discount with loyalty bonus), Samsung Omnia 7 (£50 and get extra discount with loyalty bonus) or iPhone 4 (£90 and lose the right to loyalty bonus) - decisions decisions!!

It was definitely in Falmouth, mind you, was about half an hour after kick-out time so I suppose it's to be expected! :D Can't blame Plymouth for that one!

Just stick with the phone you have and let the contract roll on for a bit since you are still undecided...
    dottles wrote:
    i know so 8-)
    You're too cool for school 8-)
    Well I will maintain my need for a tour stance then...
    I wish they'd do a favourite venue tour, I know that would no doubt mean travelling far and wide but it would be really cool.

2 nights at the Gorge might well make me fly to the US. Or maybe a few nights at Red Rocks, would love to go there!
    ilockyer wrote:

Just stick with the phone you have and let the contract roll on for a bit since you are still undecided...
    My battery dies all the time, and the back doesn't fit right after being dropped... But I do like my little phone, but need to get with the day, the peer pressure is huge :D:lol:
  • hello brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    hello brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Ello you, you a happy bunny?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Good evening, Seamus!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • The Black Keys were pretty 'meh' to be honest. Left early to get the 10.30 train instead of waiting around for another hour. Got a kebab on the way home so i guess that was the highlight of the evening especially after paying £3.80 per pint :twisted:
    £3.80 for a pint, Dave you live in the north! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Sorry to hear the gig was 'meh', you still going to see them in Newcastle?

Morning folks, I am pondering what to do with my day, We had really heavy rain overnight but it seems to have gone now, it's still too warm for November in my opinion...
  • newcastle was the weekend before. Couldn't afford to go.

It is warm for November, infact it looks a bit like summer outside, very sunny
    Yeah, it is really sunny here too, tho rain is meant to appear at somepoint. Nan reckons it is colder out today, I've not gotten that far to be honest!!
    Pity about Newcastle, it's a good night out up there.

My aunt has just gone to a customs and excise auction, she's gonna text me if there is anything good that looks like it might be bargainous. I know there are loads of phones, laptops, tv's etc listed today.
  • dottles wrote:
    Yeah, it is really sunny here too, tho rain is meant to appear at somepoint. Nan reckons it is colder out today, I've not gotten that far to be honest!!
    Pity about Newcastle, it's a good night out up there.

My aunt has just gone to a customs and excise auction, she's gonna text me if there is anything good that looks like it might be bargainous. I know there are loads of phones, laptops, tv's etc listed today.

Cool. I need to keep a look out for something like this locally my mum wants a laptop but can't afford to buy a new one at the min. Gonna try and sort my old laptop out but i'm pretty sure the wireless on it doesn't work anymore rendering the internet useless.
    Keep an eye on your local papers, there are always Police auctions, and some of them are listed on the net. I think ours are called bumblebee auctions.

http://www.bumblebeeauctions.co.uk/XcAuctionPro.asp