euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    What a load of crap this new thing is.
    its like live on 2 legs..they did it twice in 20 years,all ok

Umm no it's not, they didn't release any soundboard 98 shows..I have all the shows these are from, I don't want no vinyl or other silly stickers etc. Talk about setlist...
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Umm no it's not, they didn't release any soundboard 98 shows..I have all the shows these are from, I don't want no vinyl or other silly stickers etc. Talk about setlist...

Aren't there a couple of 98 soundboard floating around? Obviously not officially. If there is do you mind telling me which shows :mrgreen:
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I really like it...respect for ten,the best album,alot backspacer,normal..covers from european shows..Nais..and 1 song from yield and 0 from no code..so cool for me..strange open with arm aloft and the order is too random..would like to listen it..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557

Aren't there a couple of 98 soundboard floating around? Obviously not officially. If there is do you mind telling me which shows :mrgreen:

03/05/98 : Melbourne Park - Melbourne, AUS
    07/22/98 : Memorial Stadium - Seattle, Washington USA
    09/16/98 : Great Woods - Mansfield, Massachusetts USA

I'll download the boxset for sure though.
  • Brisk. wrote:

03/05/98 : Melbourne Park - Melbourne, AUS
    07/22/98 : Memorial Stadium - Seattle, Washington USA
    09/16/98 : Great Woods - Mansfield, Massachusetts USA

I'll download the boxset for sure though.

Cheers, I need to fish these out.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Morning...
    I am feeling a little bit delicate this morning.Too much alcohol last night....
    Off to Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Cornwall for lunch today, so best start feeling slightly better soon.
    Hope everyone is well, I hear rumours of a big 20th anniversary Seattle gig, which would be v cool.
    I need to order the new CD later too, was a bit to drunken to do it last night when I got in.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Will have Foo Fighters Saturday tix up for grabs - 2 or 4, not sure yet.

If anyone is interested, let me know!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    redrock wrote:

Have pm'd you. :D
    Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Have pm'd you. :D

And I PMd you back!
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

owww so pearl jam should only release an album that you dont have the boots from???
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

the main thing is live pearl jam on vinyl, if you dont want it don't get it
  • Morning all :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    D - it's nearly a year since you started this thread. Is that a good sign?
  • Claireack wrote:
    D - it's nearly a year since you started this thread. Is that a good sign?
    perfect sign...i check yesterday the date i open it...24th november..
    I also have a spare Foo Fighter's tix for Sunday 3rd if anyone is interested....
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Evening all! Strange day in work today, last on my old team, they gave me a few beers as a leaving present which was very good of them! On Monday I have to forget how to do my job and learn to do it again on a completely new computer system... eek! Tonight I am off to see 3 Daft Monkeys at the local Art Centre.

Trying to decide whether to take in a show on the 3/4 reunion of Kyuss. All original members except for Josh Homme, but Bruno Fevery is a more than capable substitute and has played with John Garcia for ages. Reckon it could be good.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Evening all! Strange day in work today, last on my old team, they gave me a few beers as a leaving present which was very good of them! On Monday I have to forget how to do my job and learn to do it again on a completely new computer system... eek! Tonight I am off to see 3 Daft Monkeys at the local Art Centre.

Trying to decide whether to take in a show on the 3/4 reunion of Kyuss. All original members except for Josh Homme, but Bruno Fevery is a more than capable substitute and has played with John Garcia for ages. Reckon it could be good.

Beer is always good, doesn't matter what the occassion is. Good luck with your new job kinda :lol:

I've had a shit day today really but I got my 1st assignment back today 16 out of 20 so that's pretty good at least. Pretty much finished 1 piece of coursework today and now I have until next friday to do 1 more piece and write a group presentation on my own because no one else in my group even turns up. BALLS!!!
    ilockyer wrote:

Beer is always good, doesn't matter what the occassion is. Good luck with your new job kinda :lol:

I've had a shit day today really but I got my 1st assignment back today 16 out of 20 so that's pretty good at least. Pretty much finished 1 piece of coursework today and now I have until next friday to do 1 more piece and write a group presentation on my own because no one else in my group even turns up. BALLS!!!

Do what I did with group presentation, allocate the others different parts of the presentation, do the introduction yourself, explain who is going to talk about what, and then let them sink if they do not prepare. It worked for me, I got full marks for the one I did and the others only got 50% (which was based on the work I had done).

It will be very strange on Monday, but fun also, I am going to try and break the new computer system I think!
  • We get marked as a group so that won't work really. I'll have to do all the work and then get them to reherse it. They will be bothered nearer the time but I will have done most of it by then. I'll pass thats all i'm bothered about with this module but it will be just a ball ache considering I have other work I need to do.
    hey everybody, how are things, just chilling with two bottles of wine and the new neil young album on vinyl, now should a follow it with the pixies or the new arcade fire album, any thoughts :D
  • satansbed wrote:
    hey everybody, how are things, just chilling with two bottles of wine and the new neil young album on vinyl, now should a follow it with the pixies or the new arcade fire album, any thoughts :D

Walk with me is a great song.

Follow it up with The Black Crowes- Croweology!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    satansbed wrote:

Walk with me is a great song.

Follow it up with The Black Crowes- Croweology!!
    i dont have it on vinyl unfortunately, i think hithiker is fantastic aswell from the new neil one
  • Wish I had some wine :(

Plenty of beer tomorrow night though :D
  • 76970451975361259647686.jpg
    Wish I had some wine :(

Plenty of beer tomorrow night though :D
    what are you doing tommorow, have you seen phil recently, he hasn't been on here much
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ello peeps,
    I've had a lovely day, food (and wine) at Fifteen was gorgeous, followed by a walk along the coastal path to Lizard Point, a quick rest then the town fireworks display (candy floss, toffee apples, mulled cider etc), back to my parents house where I've had a right laugh. My friend leaves first thing in the morning though, so back to normal. I love having people visit :D
    How is everyone?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    I've had a lovely day, food (and wine) at Fifteen was gorgeous, followed by a walk along the coastal path to Lizard Point, a quick rest then the town fireworks display (candy floss, toffee apples, mulled cider etc), back to my parents house where I've had a right laugh. My friend leaves first thing in the morning though, so back to normal. I love having people visit :D
    How is everyone?

Tired, but 4 Daft Monkeys were awesome, really good night, the friends who came along having not seen them before really enjoyed it too. Good pub lunch beforehand, all the better to save having to cook on a Friday!
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning everybody. :wave:

This weekend, our band is finally recording his 4 song demo (better late than never).

Our drummer started yesterday (I hope everything was fine). Since I was working, I couldn't be there, but this morning I'm to drive two hours to Niort to do the guitar recording and tomorrow, the singing.

Hope everything's gonna be all right. :D
  • Hub. wrote:
    Morning everybody. :wave:

This weekend, our band is finally recording his 4 song demo (better late than never).

Our drummer started yesterday (I hope everything was fine). Since I was working, I couldn't be there, but this morning I'm to drive two hours to Niort to do the guitar recording and tomorrow, the singing.

Hope everything's gonna be all right. :D

hi bud

long time no see...nope your well andd good luck for tomorrow