euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Oh and Dimitris, have Greece stopped international air mail because you've flooded the system with PJ goodies for people??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Leanne, EXACT my thoughts when I heard it in the news!!! This image really makes me laugh with tears! :lol::lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Oh and Dimitris, have Greece stopped international air mail because you've flooded the system with PJ goodies for people??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Leanne, EXACT my thoughts when I heard it in the news!!! This image really makes me laugh with tears! :lol::lol:
    ..i have 163 packages to sent but i cant now..need to wait... :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    edited November 2010
    Evening all,
    Last day in the office today, well until Monday at least. :D:D
    Got a good friend visiting, so it will be nice to do different stuff. We went to the cinema tonight, ended up seeing Burke and Hare, the new Simon Pegg film which was funny and one I didn't have to think about (what I wanted after the last few days in the office)
    Plus thanks to the fab Yvi, I managed to get a grab bag
    xx
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • :wave: :wave: :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Hey Dimitris,I hope you're well my friend
  • dottles wrote:
    Hey Dimitris,I hope you're well my friend
    im ok..all cool.i have the day off tomorrow,so wait to finish today work.. :)
  • mood_excited.gif
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :wtf:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    :roll:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :shifty:
    I need a coffee!
  • LIVE ON TEN LEGS VINYL LP - CD PRESALE ON GOOD SECTION
  • LIVE ON TEN LEGS VINYL LP - CD PRESALE ON GOOD SECTION

Not really worth the time and money to be honest. I'm interested in hearing it though as all the tracks have been remastered and remixed. But didn't that website have a box set listed with loads of other stuff with it at a much higher price? Something still to come I think...
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Irish Al wrote:
    :roll:

Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Hey all, been a while... just checking, everybody ok, all good..........good.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    LIVE ON TEN LEGS VINYL LP - CD PRESALE ON GOOD SECTION

Not really worth the time and money to be honest. I'm interested in hearing it though as all the tracks have been remastered and remixed. But didn't that website have a box set listed with loads of other stuff with it at a much higher price? Something still to come I think...
    is it worth the risk??
  • satansbed wrote:
    LIVE ON TEN LEGS VINYL LP - CD PRESALE ON GOOD SECTION

is it worth the risk??

What risk? Don't understand what you mean there buddy
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    satansbed wrote:
    is it worth the risk??

The risk of it selling out, going to a high price like Live On Two Legs and then really wanting it later...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • :roll:
    ilockyer wrote:

The risk of it selling out, going to a high price like Live On Two Legs and then really wanting it later...
    what ian said
  • satansbed wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

what ian said

Well the deluxe version has 4 mini poster replica, a tour laminate and 5 live photos. I don't wanyt this box set or the cd. I have all the tracks anyway, I can get more shows then I need to listen to I just don't see why I would want or need this set. I'm not a vinyl collector and if I did I still wouldn't want to pay for this set.

Anyone gonna get it?
  • i put berlin 10 bootleg to listen... :D

Well the deluxe version has 4 mini poster replica, a tour laminate and 5 live photos. I don't wanyt this box set or the cd. I have all the tracks anyway, I can get more shows then I need to listen to I just don't see why I would want or need this set. I'm not a vinyl collector and if I did I still wouldn't want to pay for this set.

Anyone gonna get it?
    yeah i got it, well my parents got it and they dont know it yet :D

i am a bit of a vinyl collector and so if the deluxe edition doesn't come out at least il have it in some form
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269

Anyone gonna get it?

Yeah, just ordered the vinyl, won't bother with CD though. I tend to buy new releases on vinyl where possible. The bits and pieces mentioned with the supposed deluxe edition (if it happens) are fluff really, it's only the music I'm after. If they throw in an extra 7" or something they'll get another sale, and the standard LP will be sold to my housemate.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • satansbed wrote:

Anyone gonna get it?

i am a bit of a vinyl collector and so if the deluxe edition doesn't come out at least il have it in some form

The sticky thread on the porch mentions the deluxe edition so it is coming at some point.
  • satansbed wrote:

Anyone gonna get it?

The sticky thread on the porch mentions the deluxe edition so it is coming at some point.
    will be in europe only..

• i am a bit of a vinyl collector and so if the deluxe edition doesn't come out at least il have it in some form

will be in europe only..[/quote]

Ok that's a little odd. Lucky you guys live in europe :lol:
    Evening all,
    How are we?
    What's happening :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    What a load of crap this new thing is.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    What a load of crap this new thing is.
    its like live on 2 legs..they did it twice in 20 years,all ok