euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Jennytree wrote:

oooooooooooo thats my birthday weekend...

You know what to do... ;)

Being a student means a significant reduction in capital to invest in weekends away :(

Might be time to invest in a red light bulb 8-)
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Jennytree wrote:

Being a student means a significant reduction in capital to invest in weekends away :(

youd be lucky to be payed,

i think theyd come to you and still expect to be paid ;)
  • satansbed wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

youd be lucky to be payed,

i think theyd come to you and still expect to be paid ;)

That reminds me you owe me £50 for the last time (Friends rate of course) ;)

your at the back of a long list of creditors
  • satansbed wrote:

Bloody students :roll:
    satansbed wrote:

Bloody students :roll:
    i think thats the nerdiest business joke i have ever made, shame on me :lol::lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:

Is it wrong that that nearly made me spit coffee at the screen :lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    I GOT AS A GIFT A SB 2009 POSTER SIGNED BY STONE AND BOOM.. :D
    THANK YOU Irish Al

V cool :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    THANK YOU Irish Al

You're more than welcome dude ;)

EDIT: I lost a t-shirt getting that thing signed :lol: ask jennytree or theirry henry if you dont believe me :oops: :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    THANK YOU Irish Al

EDIT: I lost a t-shirt getting that thing signed :lol: ask jennytree or theirry henry if you dont believe me :oops: :twisted:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:
    THANK YOU Irish Al

:lol:

It's true - he wouldn't shut the feck up moaning about losing the damn thing either :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Evening folks,
    How we diddling? All good I hope.
    Hard day in the office today, knackered now!! All about the budgets :cry:

Did manage to pick up the EV in the scratch and dent sale though

Foos presale happens when I am in the dentist tomorrow, hopefully there will be some left by the time I get into the office...
  • :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    :D
    Dimitris, are we just going to smile at each other :lol::lol:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Hello everyone, hope all is good?

Work has been pretty rubbish of late, and today we found out that some of us are being moved into training without the 12 weeks notice they planned to give everyone, we start on Monday! So, on Friday I have to leave work and effectively forget how to do my job so I can be retrained to do the same thing on a new computer system. To say I'm not looking forward to that would be an understatement...

On an upside though, I have taken delivery of a stack of new vinyl to listen to!

Don't think am going to be able to make that weekend in Scotland, no annual leave left to book. :twisted:
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    I might be able to do the Scotland weekend with flex time, but it is only a tad before I go to visit Sian and Dave for the Levs. I don't think I am going to go to Peter Kay next week. Work is manic but in predictable fashion Dad has said he'll not go at all now either :evil: :evil:
    Families, who'd have them!!

Ian, sorry to hear work is pants
  • dottles wrote:
    no..

dottles wrote:
    I might be able to do the Scotland weekend with flex time, but it is only a tad before I go to visit Sian and Dave for the Levs. I don't think I am going to go to Peter Kay next week. Work is manic but in predictable fashion Dad has said he'll not go at all now either :evil: :evil:
    Families, who'd have them!!

Ian, sorry to hear work is pants

Bummer about Peter Kay, more so about your dad not getting his act together though. Luckily my folks show no inclination to go to anything, so I never have the worry of that. Last concert I managed to get the old man to was Joe Strummer... mind you, I guess after that there's no point seeing anything else!

I'd completely forgotten about the Levellers being so close to that weekend, must get on and investigate the cheapness of Travelodge for that night. Trip planning, something I love doing. I should be a travel agent, but I doubt I could afford the pay cut what with all these gigs I have to attend!

Going to watch the Frank Turner live DVD tomorrow night.
    dottles wrote:
    no..

• dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    no..

:roll:

I must arrange my trips away in December, it's not that far away now!
    The ones post Xmas can wait until I get some more money...
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I accidentaly clicked on page 1 of the thread and for a split second my heart and stomach communicated in a joyous manner and then it quickly all turned to disappointment... :cry:
    Anyway I was just passing through..Hi all, hope you're all good and thanks to Paul for sending me my lost and founds back home today, my life at work will be much better now!! You are my hero today!!! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    I accidentaly clicked on page 1 of the thread and for a split second my heart and stomach communicated in a joyous manner and then it quickly all turned to disappointment... :cry:

Ouch! That must have sucked big time! If only there was another tour to look forward to. Reckon we'll have to go to another continent if we want to see Pearl Jam next year, but hopefully I'm wrong and they come back again!
  • :wave:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    Foos presale happens when I am in the dentist tomorrow, hopefully there will be some left by the time I get into the office...

Got any?

http://www.crowdsurge.com/foofighters/
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Got any?

http://www.crowdsurge.com/foofighters/

I have got a ticket for the Saturday, my cousin was buying tickets for her and her fiance, so got me one too knowing I couldn't be online - hurrah!! My family are ace at times.
    Now this is when everyone is going to the Sunday :lol::lol:

Dentist went well, still no fillings and next appointment not until August 2011 :shock: 2011 :shock: that scared me a bit.
    Now I need Pearl Jam to announce a tour in May or June...what are my chances :D:lol::D
  • Hi all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    veddertown wrote:
    Anyway I was just passing through..Hi all, hope you're all good and thanks to Paul for sending me my lost and founds back home today, my life at work will be much better now!! You are my hero today!!! :mrgreen:

Oh, I would have been a bit :shock: :cry: :shock: clicking on page 1...amazing really that this thread isn't even a year old yet!!!
    Hi all :wave:

Hey you :( :cry: stampy feet about the Foos!!

Oh and Dimitris, have Greece stopped international air mail because you've flooded the system with PJ goodies for people??