euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PkePke Posts: 846
    hola brother!!!! :D

hola back my brother hope you are good amigo

what you been doin lately

we need to go back to berlin an have a beer ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Hello there! :wave:

Sorry, I don't have much time, these days, to come here, but it's a pleasure to see everybod'ys fine. ;)

Hello H!!!! :wave:
    Hope you are fine! Wish you a wonderful weekend and hope to meet you next tour! Greetings from Kathi! :D

...but no more Indian food! 8-)

Have a nice weekend too.

And I promise: no more Indian food. ;)
  • try Greek :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Well what a fuckin' mission that was.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    speak..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:
    speak..

Well all the way from San Francisco to Nottingham in a day, think I travelled for about 16 hours to get from door to door.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    speak..

Well all the way from San Francisco to Nottingham in a day, think I travelled for about 16 hours to get from door to door.
    who cares about that..i want report from the show :D

Night 1 was interesting but Night 2 was far far better. Didn't like Black sped up it, kinda ruined it and Betterman I forget how they changed it now but Driftin and Otherside was amazing. Neil's new song with the guys was so killer too.
  • Brisk. wrote:

Night 1 was interesting but Night 2 was far far better. Didn't like Black sped up it, kinda ruined it and Betterman I forget how they changed it now but Driftin and Otherside was amazing. Neil's new song with the guys was so killer too.
    awesome..black was intresting to listen like that..other side was fuckin surprise.. :)
    Brisk. wrote:

awesome..black was intresting to listen like that..other side was fuckin surprise.. :)

But that was only like half the trip if that.
  • which friends u meet? :)
    which friends u meet? :)

Well I said hello to Marcia which was great and finally met Denise (wolfbear) and her husband Paul. A bunch of random people at the post show meet up but I forget their names, the alcohol kinda hit me that night. But it was just so great hanging with Caroline.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    which friends u meet? :)

Well I said hello to Marcia which was great and finally met Denise (wolfbear) and her husband Paul. A bunch of random people at the post show meet up but I forget their names, the alcohol kinda hit me that night. But it was just so great hanging with Caroline.
    we talk in facebook i guess
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evening all, I've had a lovely day with my best mate. We've been cooking for her parents halloween party :D
    Had Dominos for dinner, so a good day all round.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all, I've had a lovely day with my best mate. We've been cooking for her parents halloween party :D
    Had Dominos for dinner, so a good day all round.
    Evening Leanne! Glad you've had a good day. Been lazy here today, listening to old 90's boots most of the day and read the Music For Rhinos thingy on twofeetthick.com which was good. Bought a couple of boots from 10c and a Dublin poster. Watched Berlin 2010 last night so it's been pretty much a PJ weekend! :) Traded texts with Paul last night which ended up with us planning him coming up here next year for some fishing. :D Cold outside but had roasties, beef stew and Yorkshire puddings to warm us up!! :mrgreen: Hope everyone else is ok too and hope Brisk enjoyed the Bridge shows just as much as I hated not being at them! :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    I got my 'This All Encompassing Trip' book today which looks cool.
    Goodo on the fishing, you ought to come down here and do some :D It's funny how these things work out isn' it. I have a visitor at New Year, Yvi is coming over which all started from a PM in the week.
    Think your day today will be mine tomorrow, I plan on doing not a lot!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Goodo on the fishing, you ought to come down here and do some :D It's funny how these things work out isn' it. I have a visitor at New Year, Yvi is coming over which all started from a PM in the week.
    Think your day today will be mine tomorrow, I plan on doing not a lot!
    It's probably an age thing but even though I've done very little I'm just as knackered as ever! I will definately be visiting Cornwall in the next year or two as it's been on my radar for years and something always prevents me from going. As you know I have an in-built clotted cream magnet pulling me south 24/7!! That's maybe why I'm always so tired.. :lol: I love the fact this years tour has thrown together so many friendships and it's lovely you'll be visited by Yvi, she is a true gem of a girl!!

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:

Got mine a week ago so have had a bit of a read ... and found my mention :shock: ... just home from the launch party for the book ... because of the title when Present Tense came on (was iPod on shuffle) we decided to serenade Jason :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • morning all..enjoy your sunday :)
  • Hub. wrote:
    Morning D! :wave:
    :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Morning all!! :D
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN :twisted:

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Pumpkin carving today....
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Not here, unfortunately.

Halloween is no longer fashionnable, in France (at least, where I live).
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hope you're having a good time y'all. My Aunt is doing a Halloween party for her godchildren today, so she's made witches fingers (cheese straws with almonds for finger nails 'glued' on with tomato sauce), meringue ghosts, spooky cupcakes etc this morning.

Pippa, I found your mention in the book :D
    And how did Jason enjoy being serenaded? Hope you had a good time.
  • I GOT AS A GIFT A SB 2009 POSTER SIGNED BY STONE AND BOOM.. :D
    THANK YOU Irish Al
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I GOT AS A GIFT A SB 2009 POSTER SIGNED BY STONE AND BOOM.. :D
    THANK YOU Irish Al

Aw I was standing beside him when he got that ;) A proud moment it was for us all... good times!

Btw, some of you got an awesome invite for a shindig in Scotland in March! Hope ye can all make it and spread the invite as it'll be awesome 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I GOT AS A GIFT A SB 2009 POSTER SIGNED BY STONE AND BOOM.. :D
    THANK YOU Irish Al

Aw I was standing beside him when he got that ;) A proud moment it was for us all... good times!

Btw, some of you got an awesome invite for a shindig in Scotland in March! Hope ye can all make it and spread the invite as it'll be awesome 8-)

oooooooooooo thats my birthday weekend...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

oooooooooooo thats my birthday weekend...

You know what to do... ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!