euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Hey you crazy europeans....does anyone know if there are any dvd's of any of the shows in Europe from this past summer? I have the Berlin 09' show on dvd and it's incredible..I'd love to relive Berlin 10' with my eyes ;)
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    Hey you crazy europeans....does anyone know if there are any dvd's of any of the shows in Europe from this past summer? I have the Berlin 09' show on dvd and it's incredible..I'd love to relive Berlin 10' with my eyes ;)
    sent me in pm your home address.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Was never a huge fan of Black until I heard it live in Berlin. You fans (or us fans) added another dimension to the song.

HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN

do do do do do do do
    Red Lukin wrote:
    sent me in pm your home address.. 8-)

That's very generous of you, but I'm happy with a torrent. pm coming your way..
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    Was never a huge fan of Black until I heard it live in Berlin. You fans (or us fans) added another dimension to the song.

do do do do do do do
    he he....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol: I still can't get over the shame of not being able to open my own room door :oops: :oops:

...or the fact that there were so many stairs!!!

On another note, I may have two tickets for Peter Kay for sale at the o2 in London for the 8th November ...it was my pressie to my Dad last Xmas and he forgot to arrange to go, he's only had 11 months! :cry::cry:

D'oh! Bit careless on his part, is he able to get it sorted? If not, you could always eBay them I suppose...

Off to see Peter Kay on 20 November in Cardiff.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Red Lukin wrote:

do do do do do do do

Amazing night!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol: I still can't get over the shame of not being able to open my own room door :oops: :oops:

...or the fact that there were so many stairs!!!

On another note, I may have two tickets for Peter Kay for sale at the o2 in London for the 8th November ...it was my pressie to my Dad last Xmas and he forgot to arrange to go, he's only had 11 months! :cry::cry:

D'oh! Bit careless on his part, is he able to get it sorted? If not, you could always eBay them I suppose...

Off to see Peter Kay on 20 November in Cardiff.

I am so annoyed, and more than a little upset if I am honest.The tickets cost me £90 and he's done nothing about it. Mum can't get the time off work and now he's asked me to go with him but I can't really take the time off work, or if I do then I will probably have to work between Xmas and New Year. I might work up flexi but can't guarantee it.
    I thought about eBay, but I loathe to do it...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    IS RATHER BE IN A PEARL JAM CONCERT WITH MY PEEPS :D
    Defo I miss my peeps :cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hi everyone, glad to see you're all missing touring and still having such fond memories. I've listened to Dublin and Berlin, my first and last shows and they still sound amazing. So many good moments so I think Belfast and London will be on the agenda this week too. Missing the tour weather too as it's a bit shit here now. Hope everyone is well, happy and tourhorny!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Well Dad is going to Peter Kay, it's the spare ticket he's not sure what to do with, and I just don't think I can take the time off so it looks like it'll go unused or be sold if I stick it on ebay.
    But that does mean I will get more of a break at Xmas/New Year hopefully.

I have been thinking, I know it's dangerous! I think I am going to do a PJ calendar for work rather than buy a poster. I think that Photobucket do them...
    dottles wrote:
    Well Dad is going to Peter Kay, it's the spare ticket he's not sure what to do with, and I just don't think I can take the time off so it looks like it'll go unused or be sold if I stick it on ebay.

I have been thinking, I know it's dangerous! I think I am going to do a PJ calendar for work rather than buy a poster. I think that Photobucket do them...

So you don't think you can take the time off for annual leave... how many sick days have you got left? :lol:

Talking of sick days, just got word that the Manic Street Preachers gig me and a few friends were going to in London tomorrow is off. So it looks like we're going to London for no real reason at all tomorrow, can't find anything to go to instead... might just have to be a Brick Lane curry house!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

So you don't think you can take the time off for annual leave... how many sick days have you got left? :lol:

Talking of sick days, just got word that the Manic Street Preachers gig me and a few friends were going to in London tomorrow is off. So it looks like we're going to London for no real reason at all tomorrow, can't find anything to go to instead... might just have to be a Brick Lane curry house!

Just couldn't pull a sickie mate, my boss is a friend besides anything else and I am rubbish at lying! I've got the weekend to decide.
    Yeah, JDB is sick I heard...nothing on? really? toddle to the roundhouse, see if you can worm your way into the electric prom gig :D
  • yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif

mood_excited.gif

dancing_banana.gif
  • yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif

mood_excited.gif

dancing_banana.gif
    dottles wrote:
    Just couldn't pull a sickie mate, my boss is a friend besides anything else and I am rubbish at lying! I've got the weekend to decide.
    Yeah, JDB is sick I heard...nothing on? really? toddle to the roundhouse, see if you can worm your way into the electric prom gig :D

I thought of that, but chances of 4 of us getting in are small I would imagine! And yeah, there really isn't anything much on at all. I can't find a decent listing site for gigs in pubs, which is what we'd all probably go for as a fall back option.

The gigs have been rescheduled for January, but we'll be getting a refund. It's the weekend before I'm in Manchester seeing Roxy Music so I won't have the money for a London weekend.

jukebox.gif
    Dimitris, anything you wish to share my lovely??
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:

:D
  • dottles wrote:
    like what.?.a friend told me that he is cheating his wife,but better not share it here in the forum... :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    like what.?.a friend told me that he is cheating his wife,but better not share it here in the forum... :lol:

No, I think that's better not on here :D:lol::D
    I hope you're all good.
    My friends were all trying to get Take That tickets this morning, and were very annoyed the websites kept crashing.I did sit there laughing, did they not expect this!! Mind you when PJ tour we'll have to go through the whole same scenario!!
    Feeling much brighter today, off to see Seth Lakeman tonight and going for dinner with a friend before.Plus had some very good news about the festive season :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I hope you're all good.
    My friends were all trying to get Take That tickets this morning, and were very annoyed the websites kept crashing.I did sit there laughing, did they not expect this!! Mind you when PJ tour we'll have to go through the whole same scenario!!
    Feeling much brighter today, off to see Seth Lakeman tonight and going for dinner with a friend before.Plus had some very good news about the festive season :D

Oh, what coincidence, me too :o:lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I hope you're all good.

Oh, what coincidence, me too :o:lol:

:lol::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Oh yeah, and I can't stop listening to Other Side from Bridge...love it
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    afternoon boys an girls
    hope you are all good
    been a fecker of a month at work just trying to get everything tided up for month end
    then heading home to get pished
    got into the wild vinyl in through the post this morning
    so gonna spin it the night while drinking vodka an magners

happy days

all we need now is some more pj dates

must be due something soon ;);););)

if i we dont get pj in berlin this summer i,m going anyway theres bound to be someone playing at some time that will make a good excuse to get a couple days away to my new favourite place

:D:D:D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • hola brother!!!! :D
    I have a post gig glow from seeing Seth Lakeman tonight, Kitty Jay was awesome :D:D
    I need more gigs....I need Pearl Jam gigs!!!!
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hello there! :wave:

Sorry, I don't have much time, these days, to come here, but it's a pleasure to see everybod'ys fine. ;)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Hub. wrote:

Sorry, I don't have much time, these days, to come here, but it's a pleasure to see everybod'ys fine. ;)

Hello H!!!! :wave:
    Hope you are fine! Wish you a wonderful weekend and hope to meet you next tour! Greetings from Kathi! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Hub. wrote:

Hello H!!!! :wave:
    Hope you are fine! Wish you a wonderful weekend and hope to meet you next tour! Greetings from Kathi! :D

...but no more Indian food! 8-)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • oui oui oui :)