euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Coursework is only worth 20% of the overall mark anyway. I got 3.5/5 of it nailed down I think.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Don't be taking that attitude already young man! ;);)
    Save that until year 3! :lol::lol:
    Have you seen the halloween version of our photo on my facebook

I'm watching the vids from last night, saving Other Side until last.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    I've not watched any of the videos, will wait and listen on PJ Radio I think, assuming there's a broadcast a suitable time for us Europeans! I was, or am, in the process of downloading the whole Sunday from Bridge School but it's stuck at 75%. Annoyed as (a) I wanted to hear it and (b) I wanted to try and improve my share ratio on Dime.

Unsure about the Foo Fighters show, it's the weekend after Glastonbury so I will probably have to work (as I'll be at a beer festival the weekend after), and I loathe and despise the MK Bowl.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    I wanna see the Foos - I reckon they will be at Glasto or Hard Rock though with that date... dunno.
    (and it depends on PJ)
    It would be great if PJ did boots/a combined boot from Bridge, doubt it will happen though.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    I wanna see the Foos - I reckon they will be at Glasto or Hard Rock though with that date... dunno.
    (and it depends on PJ)
    It would be great if PJ did boots/a combined boot from Bridge, doubt it will happen though.

Can't see them doing Hard Rock and 2 nights at the MK Bowl. It would play into them doing Glastonbury though, since the 2 nights with tickets at £60ish allowing them to make up for a small fee for playing Worthy Farm.
    Well I dunno, just keep thinking those can't be the only dates.
    I need a PJ tour...
    dottles wrote:
    I need a PJ tour...

They've been away for a while, 120000 tickets is what they'd shift if they did an arena tour, probably then come back late 2011/early 2012 to do the arenas. Pearl Jam European tour 2012 when the Olympics is on please!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I need a PJ tour...

They've been away for a while, 120000 tickets is what they'd shift if they did an arena tour, probably then come back late 2011/early 2012 to do the arenas. Pearl Jam European tour 2012 when the Olympics is on please!

Feck no, the hotels will be a nightmare and the prices will soar.
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I need a PJ tour...

Feck no, the hotels will be a nightmare and the prices will soar.

I said European! Meaning, not UK! Flights out should be cheap and back also, since we'd be going against the tide of people for the Olympics!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I'll probably end up going to one of the Foos gigs ... I usually do! ... fingers crossed for them to throw in one of their London club dates too ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    ilockyer wrote:

I said European! Meaning, not UK! Flights out should be cheap and back also, since we'd be going against the tide of people for the Olympics!
    I just assume that people travelling from far and wide are likely to tour around Europe too...
    chime wrote:
    I'll probably end up going to one of the Foos gigs ... I usually do! ... fingers crossed for them to throw in one of their London club dates too ;)
    :mrgreen:
  • already 26th october,its Saint Dimitris day so i dedicate this one to myself :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XC1E-QD6dI
    hi peeps!!!!drinks to everyone!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Happy Saint Day Dimi!!! :mrgreen:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all, anyone up for the Foos gig then?

Can't do MK. Like Chime, I'm hoping for a London club gig! :mrgreen:
  • :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Club gig would be very cool but I doubt I would stand a chance at getting tickets. Take That have announced a tour today and are at Wembley the same weekend, I wonder if FF tried to get it and that's why they are at MK?

Apologies for my grouchyness yesterday.

Happy saints day Dimitris. Do you celebrate it any way?

With all these tours being announced, what do you reckon on hearing any of PJs plans for next year?

I am thinking of buying a poster from the scratch and dent sale to pin to my partition at work, hmmmm.

Hope you're all good xx
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Club gig would be very cool but I doubt I would stand a chance at getting tickets. Take That have announced a tour today and are at Wembley the same weekend, I wonder if FF tried to get it and that's why they are at MK?

You stand a chance ;) ... Rita and I managed to fight the ticket websites and win for two club gigs ... it can be done!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You stand a chance ;) ... Rita and I managed to fight the ticket websites and win for two club gigs ... it can be done!

Club tickets can be quite easy to get, providing systems don't go down. I had 2 tickets for the Strolling Bones at the Astoria years ago, and TM went down around the time I clicked the order button! Not amused. Also nearly scored for the U2 gig there... but Pearl Jam at Shepherds Bush made up for both.

Do we have any idea how much the Foos tickets are yet? As for Wembley, that will have been on hold by SJM for quite some time before the Take That dates were announced. The touts will have fun when those go on sale for sure!
    Tickets for FF are £46, I just listened to the interview in full as I missed part of it last night. I gather from it that these will not be the only gigs, but will be the biggest... but no hints more than that really, plus they are on a weekend - so Pippa and Rita you maybe in luck for a club gig :D I would love to go to a smaller gig.
    I really want to see the Foos...loving Mr Grohl. Advice please....

Come on PJ announce if you're going to tour anywhere next year!!!

Feeling better today, far less grumpy, not over thinking and the drugs are kicking in :)
  • dottles wrote:

xx
    :D always!!!!
    dottles wrote:

xx
    :D always!!!!
    Good to hear it my friend :thumbup:
  • :D ./.so when is the next meeting??i mean next tour..or whatever...Leanne-Yvi,do you remember the first day in Dublin when Sergio sent me a text from and say come to the bar to meet and when i ask him the name he said,,mmm.. whatever... :lol: good times!!! :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    :D ./.so when is the next meeting??i mean next tour..or whatever...Leanne-Yvi,do you remember the first day in Dublin when Sergio sent me a text from and say come to the bar to meet and when i ask him the name he said,,mmm.. whatever... :lol: good times!!! :D

Dimi, I still remember EVERY second of that tour!! Just had a flashback the other day to the first nights end when you, Leanne and me were hungry in the middle of the night and went to "the burger thing" on our way home to get some food. And after that you were the one to force us into a taxi for the looong ;) way home :lol::lol: oooooh, I want to go back....I loved Dublin so much!!
  • 71step28 wrote:
    :D ./.so when is the next meeting??i mean next tour..or whatever...Leanne-Yvi,do you remember the first day in Dublin when Sergio sent me a text from and say come to the bar to meet and when i ask him the name he said,,mmm.. whatever... :lol: good times!!! :D

Dimi, I still remember EVERY second of that tour!! Just had a flashback the other day to the first nights end when you, Leanne and me were hungry in the middle of the night and went to "the burger thing" on our way home to get some food. And after that you were the one to force us into a taxi for the looong ;) way home :lol::lol: oooooh, I want to go back....I loved Dublin so much!!
    i told you..the best bus is the TAXI...
    :lol: I do indeed remember looking for a pub called whatever :lol: I can remember being amazed at randomly walking down the river with a German girl and a Greek boy and thinking to myself...this is pretty special :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    :lol: I do indeed remember looking for a pub called whatever :lol: I can remember being amazed at randomly walking down the river with a German girl and a Greek boy and thinking to myself...this is pretty special :D
    yep, and you mentioned it that moment with a huge smile on your face. And me ME smile too because I realised this that moment as well :D We never met before, just read each other on the forum, and now we're walking through beautiful Dublin and chat to each tother as if we knew us forever :D:D
  • dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: and Randall told me when i meet him,,fuck the rest come to the pub im ..and actually all was at that pub.. :lol::lol::lol: hey Yvi..can you help Leanne,,she cant open her room door.. :lol:
    :lol::lol: I still can't get over the shame of not being able to open my own room door :oops: :oops:

...or the fact that there were so many stairs!!!

On another note, I may have two tickets for Peter Kay for sale at the o2 in London for the 8th November ...it was my pressie to my Dad last Xmas and he forgot to arrange to go, he's only had 11 months! :cry::cry:
  • IS RATHER BE IN A PEARL JAM CONCERT WITH MY PEEPS :D