euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Mmmmmmmm.... homebakes!! :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    veddertown wrote:

With clotted cream on scones :D:lol:
    (did you see the birthday wishes a page or so back??...hope you had a good day mate :D )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

(did you see the birthday wishes a page or so back??...hope you had a good day mate :D )

It was great thanks Leanne! My six year old made me a really good iced lemon cake with hardly any help from mum.. :) Have some good new music to listen to including the excellent Cluthe/Lee album. Went out for 3 courses last night but sadly no clotted cream although I do have some Roddas holy grail in the fridge for a Saturday off with some scones and homemade jam made by a nice old lady! Hope all is good with you in Falmouth and the new job is going good. Looking forward to Mudhoney in Aberdeen and a reunion with titchinello and Pke next month.. :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • finaly,finish work..relax now :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,027
    499674333854b3892219m.jpg

Yay, I have the Berlin Boot at last! Was rocking out to it last night while baking some cupcakes for a work charity thing today, had to turn it off after Black on the train to avoid breaking down. That's one powerful boot!
    Nature drunk and High
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

It was great thanks Leanne! My six year old made me a really good iced lemon cake with hardly any help from mum.. :) Have some good new music to listen to including the excellent Cluthe/Lee album. Went out for 3 courses last night but sadly no clotted cream although I do have some Roddas holy grail in the fridge for a Saturday off with some scones and homemade jam made by a nice old lady! Hope all is good with you in Falmouth and the new job is going good. Looking forward to Mudhoney in Aberdeen and a reunion with titchinello and Pke next month.. :D

se ye soon old boy ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Hello everyone, sorry to be barging in but I have a special thank you to Leanne I would like to share.
    I don't usually participate in the forum, though I read quite a bit. A while back I came accross this thread and, because I went to several euro shows, I started reading a few posts. I read some stickers and pins had been made for the 2010 euro tour. The pin I already had from a friend (I was too shy to ask Dimi for one in Dublin), but not the sticker. Besides of being a PJ stickers' colector, I thought it would be a great reminder for the good times at the Dublin pre-party and of all the people I met at the shows.
    So I wrote to Leanne, not knowing if I was "out of line" for asking for something created by all the people who actually write and share through the forum (because I don't write).
    Well, no doubt you all can guess what happened: Leanne was extra nice and put my mind to rest. She said she would send me the sticker and I just got it in the mail today! Now I have it in my sticker collection, along with Leanne's sweet hand-written post-it note that came with it.
    Maybe some may find that this was nothing much, but for me it was great because of feeling like an outsider looking in, and this kind simple gesture makes me feel a bit more part of the "jammilly" I always heard about.

Thanks Leanne!!!
  • LR265847 wrote:
    Hello everyone, sorry to be barging in but I have a special thank you to Leanne I would like to share.
    I don't usually participate in the forum, though I read quite a bit. A while back I came accross this thread and, because I went to several euro shows, I started reading a few posts. I read some stickers and pins had been made for the 2010 euro tour. The pin I already had from a friend (I was too shy to ask Dimi for one in Dublin), but not the sticker. Besides of being a PJ stickers' colector, I thought it would be a great reminder for the good times at the Dublin pre-party and of all the people I met at the shows.
    So I wrote to Leanne, not knowing if I was "out of line" for asking for something created by all the people who actually write and share through the forum (because I don't write).
    Well, no doubt you all can guess what happened: Leanne was extra nice and put my mind to rest. She said she would send me the sticker and I just got it in the mail today! Now I have it in my sticker collection, along with Leanne's sweet hand-written post-it note that came with it.
    Maybe some may find that this was nothing much, but for me it was great because of feeling like an outsider looking in, and this kind simple gesture makes me feel a bit more part of the "jammilly" I always heard about.

Thanks Leanne!!!
    Hi im Dimitris,never feel shy again and talk to me anytime,u dont have to do something special for feel - be part of our family..but i have to say ,today with your post,already give us a sample of you..
    we belong together.. :lol:
    cheers from Greece great you thank Leanne,im not surprise cos is a great lovely person
    Dimitris
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 499674333854b3892219m.jpg

Yay, I have the Berlin Boot at last! Was rocking out to it last night while baking some cupcakes for a work charity thing today, had to turn it off after Black on the train to avoid breaking down. That's one powerful boot!
    awesome foto...and yes is a powerful boot!!!
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    LR265847 wrote:
    Hello everyone, sorry to be barging in but I have a special thank you to Leanne I would like to share.

Thanks Leanne!!!

:shock: there were stickers besides buttons? !! I want one too
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    LR265847 wrote:

Thanks Leanne!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    LR265847 wrote:

Thanks Leanne!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And why you're laughing??
    :?
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Paulina87 wrote:

i was imagine your face when u post it..with a strange look and a questionmark,,yes there are stickers,Leanne made them and pass them to friends,pm her,she can help u.. :D
    Paulina87 wrote:

i was imagine your face when u post it..with a strange look and a questionmark,,yes there are stickers,Leanne made them and pass them to friends,pm her,she can help u.. :D

very funny 8-)
    You made me feel more dumb than I've already felt today when I started to learn for exam that I have next week :(
    And I'm gonna pm Leanne right now!!! :D
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

very funny 8-)
    You made me feel more dumb than I've already felt today when I started to learn for exam that I have next week :(
    im sending love and positive vibes to u Paulina... :)
    Paulina87 wrote:

very funny 8-)
    im sending love and positive vibes to u Paulina... :)

Aaww :D
    And I'm sending my love to you 8-)
    Ok, my book is waiting :?
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    good luck to the exams!! :)
    Paulina87 wrote:
    good luck to the exams!! :)

Thanks! :)
    LR265847 wrote:

Thanks Leanne!!!

:oops: :oops: Awww thank you :D
    I'm glad it reached you ok and that you like it, I'm sorry it took so long to send it but I've had stuff happening at home/work.
    :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    I've had stuff happening at home/work.

Did the cake go down well with your cow-orkers?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I've had stuff happening at home/work.

Did the cake go down well with your cow-orkers?

It all vanished in about 30 minutes - they loved it!! :D:D

Plus Marco loved his mug so that's all good :mrgreen:

I also got my advance notification on trains for Liverpool, I can do a train from Truro 9.40am to Manchester then onto Liverpool getting in at 18.35 for £35 - hmmmm
  • morning,a friend here pm this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5wOHIi7xCU
    :( what an amazing show..miss u like hell...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Is it my imagination or has the temperature suddenly plummeted where I live?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Where you live I wouldn't know ;)

Here it was warmer than I thought it would be today. Ended up having to take my cardigan off so was walking around in short sleeves and had my sunglasses on.

I like autumn though so looking forward to digging the jumpers and coats out.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    You lucky thing! I was in boots, leggings, two cardies a t-shirt and scarf and was still a little nippy. Think it's definately getting to be big jumper time.

Still Autumn is pretty, so I should look forward to that :D
  • morning all!!! :)
    morning all!!! :)
    Good morning Dimi... :)

Morning....
    uuurgh my head hurts...
  • veddertown wrote:
    morning all!!! :)
    Good morning Dimi... :)
    hola brother!!!hows things
  • dottles wrote:
    Morning....
    uuurgh my head hurts...
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh...why girl?? :)