euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ed Byrne is a twat :lol: He's on Mock The Week as of late and a lot of his jokes are quite cringey... I certainly wouldn't spend money on him!

:lol::lol: We can agree to differ, I saw him in Salford last year and was almost crying with laughter, despite my Dad and I having a similar sense of humour, we differ on Ed Byrne too.
    We loved a programme called 'Absolutely' which is was on Channel 4 in the early 90s (Stoneybridge Town Council, Denzil and Gwynedd - anyone???), Newman and Baddiel and The Mary Whitehouse Experience :D
    This was one of my favourite tv shows back then too Leanne! :) Can't forget Shadwell either... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drrwhatg ... re=related
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    We loved a programme called 'Absolutely' which is was on Channel 4 in the early 90s (Stoneybridge Town Council, Denzil and Gwynedd - anyone???), Newman and Baddiel and The Mary Whitehouse Experience :D
    This was one of my favourite tv shows back then too Leanne! :) Can't forget Shadwell either... :D

:D I bought my Dad the boxset for his birthday last year, I used to get emails from Gordon Kennedy from the programme about the problems they had trying to get it to be released on DVD.
    Loved it! I randomly texted my dad the other day....
    Denzil, denzil - Help!! I'm stuck in the hoooover
    and then
    Gwynedd, I'm going to Clwb Sboncyn for "a nice pint of cheese water"
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:D I bought my Dad the boxset for his birthday last year, I used to get emails from Gordon Kennedy from the programme about the problems they had trying to get it to be released on DVD.
    Loved it! I randomly texted my dad the other day....
    Denzil, denzil - Help!! I'm stuck in the hoooover
    and then
    Gwynedd, I'm going to Clwb Sboncyn for "a nice pint of cheese water"
    Love it all!! :D If you ever have the time to kill you should check out Limmy's Show the BBC screened earlier this year. Weird and wonderful... :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTfC3YpMDMw

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good Thursday all!
  • morning all.
    i saw Archive live last night!!!what a great band!!the sound was amazing!!great atmosphere,those guys know how to play!!!the bring and a Greek girl,(she speak Greek) and was amazing the songs she sing..they play 2 hours and 10 minutes,main set 1 hour and 40 minutes..1 encore...great night..and one song was better than the other..i knew only personal-again-fuck you before i go to the concert,know ill know more..he he :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Evening all, how are we?
    All good I hope :D

I listened a Pearl Jam playlist I made eons ago today, and you know what it just sounded amazing.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Evening all, how are we?
    All good I hope :D

I listened a Pearl Jam playlist I made eons ago today, and you know what it just sounded amazing.
    hi there...next week... :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    You looking forward to your weekend over here Dimi? :D
    Good evening all! Starting to feel like winter is going to get in before autumn has a chance here. Battered about on the boat all day in a gale and got pretty soaked on the way to work so didn't have a very nice day apart from listening to Hyde Park boot and a JJ Grey & Mofro show I downloaded last night. Hope everyone is well. Listened to some Berlin 06 on PJ radio earlier and got my favourite Present Tense. Great show in a great venue! :)

• dottles wrote:
    will be 1st time in london for not a pj gig..but better reason...FRIENDS... :)
    dottles wrote:
    will be 1st time in london for not a pj gig..but better reason...FRIENDS... :)

Awwww :D it will be good to see you matey, and everyone else.
    Grrrrr facebook!!!
    p.s. Yvi, finally got a pic of me in my dress last weekend on fb if you want a looky - when you can get on :evil: :evil:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    facebook is being poo :(

What time are you getting in on Friday?? Still have got info on the final plans for Saturday :? :oops:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Grrrrr facebook!!!
    p.s. Yvi, finally got a pic of me in my dress last weekend on fb if you want a looky - when you can get on :evil: :evil:
    Oooh :D! I will have a look IF FB ever decides to work again :evil: it's gone since almost 3 hours now, first it had issues, but then it refuses to load at all, even with my mobile.... :(
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evening ladies hows tricks ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    chime wrote:

What time are you getting in on Friday?? Still have got info on the final plans for Saturday :? :oops:

Getting in about 7.30pm into Paddington :D
    No, still not sure what the plans are for Saturday, I saw on the fb page Danni mentioned changing the venue to somewhere Hinn suggested, which may be better than the Intrepid Fox as they're likely to have a metal band on so we'll not actually be able to talk :? :? :?
    Pke wrote:

Evening kind sir, and how might you be?
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

Getting in about 7.30pm into Paddington :D
    No, still not sure what the plans are for Saturday, I saw on the fb page Danni mentioned changing the venue to somewhere Hinn suggested, which may be better than the Intrepid Fox as they're likely to have a metal band on so we'll not actually be able to talk :? :? :?

Yeah think it's the place me and Hinn mentioned http://theroyalgeorgewc2.co.uk/ ... but I guess nowhere is certain until Danni sends a message to everyone :? ... and if it means I don't have to go near The Intrepid Fox toilets I won't be complaining :P
    Ah.. the Royal George. Old habits :mrgreen:
  • chime wrote:

facebook is out..i arrive lat at friday,around 22:00..so ill see u all on saturday
    btw they will have a strike in metro at sunday 3rd october?
    im staying near the Earls Court metro station,if the have a strike how i go to heathrow?
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

i/m cool got day off tomorrow so havin a vodka not that i need the excuse of a day off for that :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

i/m cool got day off tomorrow so havin a vodka not that i need the excuse of a day off for that :D
    I was about to say, since when has a school night stopped ya!!

I got my train tickets for Liverpool today...still not sorted London...
    chime wrote:

facebook is out..i arrive lat at friday,around 22:00..so ill see u all on saturday
    im staying near the Earls Court metro station,if the have a strike how i go to heathrow?

If it's a strike like the day of Hyde Park you should be ok. Otherwise you get a coach from Victoria or train from Paddington. You can get either bus or taxi to Victoria/Paddington.
    chime wrote:

If they do strike, it's planned from 18:00hrs. What time to you have to be at heathrow?
    I'll be heading to Paddington on the 3rd too Dimi, my train is late afternoon I think, sorta 4pm...
  • redrock wrote:
    chime wrote:

If they do strike, it's planned from 18:00hrs. What time to you have to be at heathrow?
    BA0632
    From Heathrow (London) Terminal 5
    To Athens
    Depart 3 Oct 2010 11:50

im ok then? :)
    redrock wrote:

BA0632
    From Heathrow (London) Terminal 5
    To Athens
    Depart 3 Oct 2010 11:50

No worries! :D
  • redrock wrote:

No worries! :D

mood_excited.gif
    ... and my info was useless :P :oops:
    It will be nice to see peeps again, I am looking forward to it :oops: