• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    :lol::lol: world famous, uhm, PJ forum famous Dimi :lol:

i just goodled dimitrispearljam got 16,300 hits :shock:

dimitris pearl jam got 66.600

yeah i would say thats famoursish

:o :shock:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    10C are missing a trick on the mugs aren't they!!

How many of those google hits are on this forum, from the google bot?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step28 wrote:
    I ask a seller in ebay ,how much the shipping cost to Greece,he answer me ,hey Dimi,how are you?i know u from 10c and i dindnt win one of your contest yet. :D..you freaks you are everywhere.. :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: world famous, uhm, PJ forum famous Dimi :lol:

i just goodled dimitrispearljam got 16,300 hits :shock:

dimitris pearl jam got 66.600

yeah i would say thats famoursish
    yeah..Boom googled me every day.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i just google dimitrispearljam,i like that videos i see,alive from rotterdam,1st row,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTOSEf96kzo

and dimitris with friends 2009 :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZDSo_4F ... re=related
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    I ask a seller in ebay ,how much the shipping cost to Greece,he answer me ,hey Dimi,how are you?i know u from 10c and i dindnt win one of your contest yet. :D..you freaks you are everywhere.. :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol:

so i hope you got free postage off him...and was it for a pearl jam item
    :o:o there are other items in ebay than pearl jam?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300

:lol::lol::lol: what a fame
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hub. wrote:
    Well done, em jot. ;)

I'm really impressed by the quality of the mug, did you especially used this one or another with a better resolution? :shock:
    The prints look far far better than on the photo,don't know why. And yes,i used high resolution photo,the bigger the better,i think i picked the bigest available :)
    Here's the prints :)

DSC_7145.jpg

DSC_7146.jpg
    The second picture is still not very good,the light from the window destroyed it,but still :)

:lol::lol::lol:
    so i hope you got free postage off him...and was it for a pearl jam item
    :o:o there are other items in ebay than pearl jam?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    OMG Dimi hahahahahahhaahhahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Nice prints Marta :thumbup:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    My speakers just exploded (there were actual flames!)

...how am I gonna listen to Binaural now without them!?!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:

i dont know,but i miss u..where u was ??????//dont ever leave this place without tell me.. :twisted:
    Jennytree wrote:

Feckin hell Jenny, you ok?
    We need a Jenny is in need of speakers charity fundraiser - I reckon PJ should come do an acoustic gig in Dublin ;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    It was a bit too traumatic alright. Damn bunny ate his way through the cable for my lamp, it went mad and did something bad to the speakers that were plugged into the same extension socket. Both me and bunny survived unscathed.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Oh, and hi D! :wave:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    edited September 2010
    Aside from the demise of Jenny's speakers, how are we all?

Well I hope, I've had a good day (other than being told to tidy my room :lol: ), got a dress for this wedding at the weekend and my new boss said she is impressed with me and is going to ask to end the work trial early as far as she is concerned she wants me to stay and also wants to try to help me do some further qualifications if I want (maybe my masters). It was nice to hear positive things :D
    I listened to various Bridge School tracks today from all 4/5 volumes, really enjoyed them.

Jenny - eek for you and bunny, but I am glad to hear you're both ok! You're looking ace in your new fb photo btw!!
    Post edited by dottles on
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Oh, and hi D! :wave:
    :) thats my girl.. ;)
    Oooooh -
    RAY LAMONTAGNE AND THE PARIAH DOGS are playing Bloomsbury Ballroom....
    dottles wrote:

Jenny - eek for you and bunny, but I am glad to hear you're both ok! You're looking ace in your new fb photo btw!!

:oops: Thankoo! Black hair for my mid-twenties crisis :lol:

Glad to hear yer new job is working out great for ye, ye tote deserve it :thumbup:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    :oops: :oops: awww fanx!
    I had my hair done at the weekend but it's not as dark or red as I would have liked it, the girl I have normally couldn't do and so another person in the salon did it...oh well!!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Evening all!

To quote one of our managers, Monday the 13th is even worse than Friday 13th as there's no weekend... it has been a rubbish day today! Topped off by some dozy bint on our team coming over to me 2 minutes before I was due to leave for the day and telling me a customer was on the line instead of giving the whole "out of the office, will phone tomorrow" excuse that anyone sensible would use... upshot of this I ended up leaving half an hour late (we don't get paid overtime). I like my job, but not once my shift has finished!

I have managed to get train tickets and a hostel sorted for going to Cardiff in November to see Peter Kay, £31 all in, which is an amazing result! The tickets turned up today as well. Definitely won't be doing the London meetup as have just bought ticket and coach travel to Northampton on that day for the rugby.

Off to the theatre on Wednesday to see Spamalot which should be good, the joys of a mid-week day off (have to work Saturday morning though), missed it in London so glad to have the chance to see it nearer to home.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    I'm going to see Eddi Reader tomorrow night with my parents - keep your fingers crossed!

Peter Kay sounds good Ian, I bought my Dad tickets for Xmas to see him at the O2 in London, no idea if he's going or not.

Think I ought to go to bed...
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    ilockyer wrote:
    Evening all!

To quote one of our managers, Monday the 13th is even worse than Friday 13th as there's no weekend... it has been a rubbish day today! Topped off by some dozy bint on our team coming over to me 2 minutes before I was due to leave for the day and telling me a customer was on the line instead of giving the whole "out of the office, will phone tomorrow" excuse that anyone sensible would use... upshot of this I ended up leaving half an hour late (we don't get paid overtime). I like my job, but not once my shift has finished!

I have managed to get train tickets and a hostel sorted for going to Cardiff in November to see Peter Kay, £31 all in, which is an amazing result! The tickets turned up today as well. Definitely won't be doing the London meetup as have just bought ticket and coach travel to Northampton on that day for the rugby.

Off to the theatre on Wednesday to see Spamalot which should be good, the joys of a mid-week day off (have to work Saturday morning though), missed it in London so glad to have the chance to see it nearer to home.
    i really don't get peter kay... or lee evans for that matter, they are the worst stand up comedians i have heard.... truly truly awful.....*steps of soapbox*
  • vzxinnnnnnnnnnnn...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Damn would love to go to the Ray Lamontagne gig but have plans that evening :twisted: ... I LOVE seeing Ray live ... the power of his voice is amazing. Have fun if you go Leanne.

... and Jenny ... I too thought you looked great in your new profile pic
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    chime wrote:
    ... and Jenny ... I too thought you looked great in your new profile pic

Me too, stunning!
    Thank you, ladies :oops: :oops:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • morning Europe.. :)
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning D, morning everyone. :wave:
    em jot wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Well done, em jot. ;)

Here's the prints :)

DSC_7145.jpg

DSC_7146.jpg

Nice! :thumbup:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:
    Thank you, ladies :oops: :oops:

I was going to comment on the actual pic at the weekend but got side tracked so you get to hear it here instead :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?