euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:
    Evening...

Thanks for reassurances guys! Daughter and friends got their tickets tonight. Now all of a sudden, the festival becomes the excuse for more shopping :roll:

Awww, they will have a blast :D
    Ooooh....shopping!!! :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • How's it going guys? I havent been on for a while, been very very busy with my last week at work :)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    How's it going guys? I havent been on for a while, been very very busy with my last week at work :)

Last week at work :D cool :D
    You still coming to the London meet?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mateymate wrote:
    How's it going guys? I havent been on for a while, been very very busy with my last week at work :)
    hi there :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Evening...

Thanks for reassurances guys! Daughter and friends got their tickets tonight. Now all of a sudden, the festival becomes the excuse for more shopping :roll:

Awww, they will have a blast :D
    Ooooh....shopping!!! :lol::lol:

Yep.. shopping. You know... festival 'must haves'... like the cute lil' vintage dress she saw at Portobello or the expensive 'biker' wellies she saw at Office (like her other ones aren't good enough and what does she 'need' the vintage dress for?). :) Girlies :roll: But at least now she's not nagging me every waking moment! :mrgreen:

'morning all.
  • hi Rita,,morning all :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

Last week at work :D cool :D
    You still coming to the London meet?

As it stands, yeah I should be able to pop in for a couple ;)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    As it stands, yeah I should be able to pop in for a couple ;)

:thumbup: :thumbup:
  • re poutana savra,poso nero ipies!!!!!!!
    how is things peeps? :D
    re poutana savra,poso nero ipies!!!!!!!

:?: :?:
    OK Dimi, how's you?
    Ready for how cold London is going to be?
  • dottles wrote:
    re poutana savra,poso nero ipies!!!!!!!

:?: :?:
    OK Dimi, how's you?
    Ready for how cold London is going to be?
    shit..whats the tempreture now? here i wear shorts and a t-shirt only.. :shock:

as for the greeks,means"hey u lizard whore,how much water u drink?..its a joke.. :lol:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I don't know about next weekend but it has been mid 20s all week in London ... will be 25c tomorrow ... so not too cold at the moment ;) But we know that can all change in an instant :twisted:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hello everyone!! :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    good evening freinds how are we all ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    Hey loon! Pretty good here apart from a shitty cold but have the small matter of a Mudhoney gig to look forward to in just over 2 weeks!! Hope you and the clan are well and behaving.. :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Hey Gary and Paul,
    Hope you're ok my lovelies, how goes it in Scotland?
    Did either of you get Ed Byrne tickets?
    dottles wrote:
    Hey Gary and Paul,
    Hope you're ok my lovelies, how goes it in Scotland?
    Did either of you get Ed Byrne tickets?
    Not me Leanne, when's he touring? Scotland is becoming cold but is still lovely!! :) All ok with you? Not much excitement here but getting kicked around by my next to be born child.. :D

dottles wrote:

October
    Sunday 24th, The Stand, Glasgow, Ph: 0844 335 8879
    Tuesday 26th, The Stand, Edinburgh, Ph: 0131 558 7272
    Wednesday 27th, The Tollbooth, Stirling, Ph: 0871 230 1555
    Friday 29th, The Talla Nan Ross, Kingussie, Ph: 01540 662061
    Saturday 30th, Skinandis, Thurso, Tickets from the Central Hotel
    Sunday 31st, Pickaquoy Cinema, Orkney, Ph: 01856 872239

November
    Tuesday 2nd, The Old Brewery, Cromarty, Ph: 01381 600277
    Wednesday 3rd, Aros, Portree, Ph: 01478 613649
    Thursday 4th, Woodland Centre, Stornoway, Ph: 01851 708480
    Friday 5th, The MacPhail Centre, Ullapool, Ph: 01854 613336
    Saturday 6th, Village Hall, Durness, Ph: 0871 230 1555
    Monday 8th, Sabhal Mor Ostaig, Broadford
    Tuesday 9th, Corran Halls, Oban, Ph: 01631 567333
    Wednesday 10th, BA Club, Fort William, Ph: 01397 702967
    Friday 12th, An Tobar, Mull, Ph: 01688 302211
    Saturday 13th, Village Hall, Glenuig, Ph: 01687 470267
    Sunday 14th, Craigmonie Centre, Drumnadrochit, Ph: 01456 459 224
    Tuesday 16th, Woodend Barn, Banchory, Ph: 01330 825431

Here's the dates :D
    Go see him if you can!!!
    Cool!! I never read the paper here so had no idea. Thought I saw him at the 02 in Dublin in June? Maybe just a look-alike? Apparently Newton Faulker is coming here too but won't be attending that one.. :|

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    You could have done he's a huge fan. Have seen him on tv in PJ shirts a few times.

When I went to a screening of Immagine in Cornice in a small cinema in London he was in the audience.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    veddertown wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    Hey loon! Pretty good here apart from a shitty cold but have the small matter of a Mudhoney gig to look forward to in just over 2 weeks!! Hope you and the clan are well and behaving.. :D

hey man all good here hope you an family are well to ;)
    not long till aberdeen now ;)
    leanne spoke to phill about liverpool he was going to look into finding space at pub an get back to me ;)

peace man ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    veddertown wrote:
    Cool!! I never read the paper here so had no idea. Thought I saw him at the 02 in Dublin in June? Maybe just a look-alike? Apparently Newton Faulker is coming here too but won't be attending that one.. :|

I love Newton Faulkner :oops: :oops: seen him loads and am always fascinated by the way he plays, I find it pretty cool...
    On Ed Byrne, you probably did see him at the O2, he's a big Pearl Jam fan :D:D :oops: :oops: love him too :oops: :oops:
    Pke wrote:
    leanne spoke to phill about liverpool he was going to look into finding space at pub an get back to me ;)

Ace!!
    I best polish a pair of my boots then :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Ace!!
    I best polish a pair of my boots then :lol::lol:

;):D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Liverpool train sorted, gotta change at Birmingham, but it made the journey a tenner cheaper and an hour shorter.
    Gotta sort London, looks like I'll be getting in about 7.30pm on the Friday night and leaving about 4.30 Sunday afternoon.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chime wrote:
    You could have done he's a huge fan. Have seen him on tv in PJ shirts a few times.

When I went to a screening of Immagine in Cornice in a small cinema in London he was in the audience.

Saw him just the other day (on TV) with his PJ shirt. I remember that screening! :mrgreen:

'morning all!
  • morning Rita!..morning peeps
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ed Byrne is a twat :lol: He's on Mock The Week as of late and a lot of his jokes are quite cringey... I certainly wouldn't spend money on him!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Morning!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ed Byrne is a twat :lol: He's on Mock The Week as of late and a lot of his jokes are quite cringey... I certainly wouldn't spend money on him!

:lol::lol: We can agree to differ, I saw him in Salford last year and was almost crying with laughter, despite my Dad and I having a similar sense of humour, we differ on Ed Byrne too.
    We loved a programme called 'Absolutely' which is was on Channel 4 in the early 90s (Stoneybridge Town Council, Denzil and Gwynedd - anyone???), Newman and Baddiel and The Mary Whitehouse Experience :D