euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    Morning....
    uuurgh my head hurts...
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh...why girl?? :)

I went to my friends wedding yesterday...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Morning....
    uuurgh my head hurts...
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh...why girl?? :)

I went to my friends wedding yesterday...
    oh...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Morning peeps :)
    I got a 40% off mugs offer,anyone interested? Paulina? You wanted one as far as i can remember... I will not use it,the offer is valid to 25.09 so if anybody wants it,pm me :)
    I'm not sure how it works but I think more people can use it? Leanne do u know?
    Well anyway,the promo code is waiting :) Have a nice sunday everybody. I'll collect my laptop tonight so I'll finally see what's going on here :) The mobile internet is good but I can't imagine using it all the time ;)
    See u all later :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • em jot wrote:
    I got a 40% off mugs offer,anyone interested? Paulina? You wanted one as far as i can remember... I will not use it,the offer is valid to 25.09 so if anybody wants it,pm me :)
    Well anyway,the promo code is waiting :) Have a nice sunday everybody. I'll collect my laptop tonight so I'll finally see what's going on here :) The mobile internet is good but I can't imagine using it all the time ;)
    :) hi there
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Afternoon all :wave:
    :D feeling better now! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    em jot wrote:

Cześć Marta, thanks for offer!! but I think that when I'll finally choose a picture I'll do it in my local shop so I won't pay shipping costs.

and hi all :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Are any of you guys Reading Festival 'regulars' and plan on going next year?
    redrock wrote:
    Are any of you guys Reading Festival 'regulars' and plan on going next year?
    I'm going to wait and see what the line up is looking like, and if we have a PJ tour...plus it looks like there will be others I want to see touring next year.
    How come?
    My daughter wants to go with a couple of her friends. She'll be 16 then. Just thought if someone I 'knew' also went, I would feel more comfortable! Not for babysitting but just 'in case of emergency'..... Maybe just being a bit of a panicky mother....
    redrock wrote:
    My daughter wants to go with a couple of her friends. She'll be 16 then. Just thought if someone I 'knew' also went, I would feel more comfortable! Not for babysitting but just 'in case of emergency'..... Maybe just being a bit of a panicky mother....

No, I reckon that's v sensible! :D:D
    edited September 2010
    First festival as well. Not sure they realise what they're getting themselves into!
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Good evening all!

Hows everyones weekend been? :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good evening all!

Hey there DM, it's been a while. How you doing? Been a quiet relaxing weekend for me as the missus is on nightshift just now. What's exciting with you?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Good evening all!

hola amigo,was good weekend,sister -nephew yesterday,relax sunday,im watchingf a movie,the other guys now :)
  • Yeah not been on in a while, good to speak to you mate!, not much man was working today, been a pretty shite weekend got tooth ache from Hell!! :twisted: Dentist tomoz, oh great lol.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    redrock wrote:
    First festival as well. Not sure they realise what they're getting themselves into!

Maybe me being overly cautious too, but maybe a smaller festival first if they aren't used to them??
    I think after seeing the groups of teens at festivals in the past and coming down here on hols, I might be a tad overly sensible. Saying that my brothers mates went to Boardmasters festival (much smaller!!) this year and were fine. He is 16 in January so around the same age.

Good evening all!

I was at a very close friends wedding yesterday which was beautiful and then today managed to catch up with another friend so that was good. I was slightly cloudy headed this morning but recovered this afternoon :D
    You?
  • Good evening all!

hola amigo,was good weekend,sister -nephew yesterday,relax sunday,im watchingf a movie,the other guys now :)

Ah cool man, is the movie good so far? I wanted to see it! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Anyone made plans for the London meet...what time are you arriving? where you staying etc?
    Madness I've more sorted for the Liverpool meet in December than I have for London :? :?
  • Maybe me being overly cautious too, but maybe a smaller festival first if they aren't used to them??
    I think after seeing the groups of teens at festivals in the past and coming down here on hols, I might be a tad overly sensible. Saying that my brothers mates went to Boardmasters festival (much smaller!!) this year and were fine. He is 16 in January so around the same age.

Good evening all!

I was at a very close friends wedding yesterday which was beautiful and then today managed to catch up with another friend so that was good. I was slightly cloudy headed this morning but recovered this afternoon :D
    You?[/quote]

Thats nice, where was the wedding? I've been in pain with tooth ache all feking weekend! :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Thats nice, where was the wedding? I've been in pain with tooth ache all feking weekend! :(

Awww hunny :( I hate toothache, and earache...horribleness :(

Wedding was at a little village church then at the Lands End Hotel, we had beautiful weather so it was stunning.
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Maybe me being overly cautious too, but maybe a smaller festival first if they aren't used to them??
    I think after seeing the groups of teens at festivals in the past and coming down here on hols, I might be a tad overly sensible. Saying that my brothers mates went to Boardmasters festival (much smaller!!) this year and were fine. He is 16 in January so around the same age. ?
    They decided Reading. Us mums getting together with the mother of all 'talks'!

Drum... ouch - toothache! Hope it's better today.

Hello All!
  • MORNING!!!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    redrock wrote:
    They decided Reading. Us mums getting together with the mother of all 'talks'!

Drum... ouch - toothache! Hope it's better today.

Hello All!

Reading, for the most part, is a very safe festival environment, the only time there's ever any trouble is the last night as the entertainment is done by midnight and there's nothing for the kids to do. If they're sensible kids they'll be absolutely fine! They also won't be alone in being at their first festival, Reading is often the first festival that kids will go to without parents so they won't be alone in that!

If they get ideas about going to V please dissuade them, it's a dreadful setup, you can't even take your own bottled water into the arena area!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    gday all
    hope you all are well

had a good weekend picked Conar up from his first week at Uni on Friday and all seems to be fine so that good

visited my mates on friday night and sat talking rubbish drinkin and listining to music till 4am

was at the Ayr gold cup races on Sat never won anything but had good day

watched sonisphere highlights on sky arts seen myself in the moshpit at anthrax

ru conar back to uni last night an in at work now

all in all was a good weekend
    ;););)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    evening :wave: Haven't been on here for a bit, thought id say hey!
    dottles wrote:
    Anyone made plans for the London meet...what time are you arriving? where you staying etc?
    Madness I've more sorted for the Liverpool meet in December than I have for London :? :?

I was going to sort out somewhere to stay in London about 2 weeks ago... never happened! :? Must get onto it soon!
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Evening everybody :wave:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • em jot wrote:
    Evening everybody :wave:
    :) hi Marta
    Evening all!
    How we all doing?
    Evening...

Thanks for reassurances guys! Daughter and friends got their tickets tonight. Now all of a sudden, the festival becomes the excuse for more shopping :roll: