euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I Really had some ideas,what community means..i read alot almost 2 years,before i start to post at 2008 for my travel to see pj at the garden..this place is beautiful,with great open mind-heart people..
    and love ,is really that wins always...but the last tour was really special for me,with alot of people i met that we become friends for life..+the ones i met at 2009 tour and was already friends,..but.
    unfortunatly,i didnt met all from here at tour...in this thread after tour 2 beautiful,smart girls from the same country start to post..
    and i understood that there are lovely persons..with one i chat sometimes on facebook,.and i like her alot.she is smart and funny.the other one,only through here i know her.seems so kind and polite..with beautiful soul..and i receive from her the cd u will see in the foto ,polish special edition of backspacer ,for my birthday,with a lovely letter too..we are all a family and im a prond member :)
    thank you Paulina.ill remember it for ever..

12092010857.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Awww Dimi :) that was a lovely pressie to receive.

And as for friends from tour, yep, you're stuck with us now!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Awww Dimi :) that was a lovely pressie to receive.

And as for friends from tour, yep, you're stuck with us now!!
    :D no pro with that..hey u ever see Archive live?i wanna go at 22thn to see them,never see them before..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :D no pro with that..hey u ever see Archive live?i wanna go at 22thn to see them,never see them before..

No, I've not seen them live, they aren't really known over here. I know of them vaguely as a friend likes them, but the seem to be much more popular in the rest of Europe.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Very cool present Dimi!

Busy today doing as little as possible! Finally in the process of uploading my selected photographs in order to create my photobook! Think it's going to take a while to upload them all though...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Very cool present Dimi!

Busy today doing as little as possible! Finally in the process of uploading my selected photographs in order to create my photobook! Think it's going to take a while to upload them all though...

You've chosen them though, it took me ages to even make that decision and even then I still changed my mind!!
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Very cool present Dimi!

You've chosen them though, it took me ages to even make that decision and even then I still changed my mind!!

It was a tough job to choose them, I had in mind the ones I wanted, but then went through everyone else's albums in order to make sure I've got good pictures of everyone!
    ilockyer wrote:
    It was a tough job to choose them, I had in mind the ones I wanted, but then went through everyone else's albums in order to make sure I've got good pictures of everyone!

I know, for me it was when I came to decide what page layouts I wanted and some photos didn't work etc...
    Good pictures of everyone - eek! :lol:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    but the last tour was really special for me,with alot of people i met that we become friends for life..+the ones i met at 2009 tour and was already friends,..but.
    unfortunatly,i didnt met all from here at tour...in this thread after tour 2 beautiful,smart girls from the same country start to post..
    and i understood that there are lovely persons..with one i chat sometimes on facebook,.and i like her alot.she is smart and funny.the other one,only through here i know her.seems so kind and polite..with beautiful soul..
    Dimi... THANK YOU for so many nice words about me... :oops: But i believe you just don't know what you're talking about because you don't know me in person yet! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    And this is what i thought when i saw this on your fb,that it's from Paulina :) Nice one! :) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • em jot wrote:
    but the last tour was really special for me,with alot of people i met that we become friends for life..+the ones i met at 2009 tour and was already friends,..but.
    and i understood that there are lovely persons..with one i chat sometimes on facebook,.and i like her alot.she is smart and funny.the other one,only through here i know her.seems so kind and polite..with beautiful soul..
    Dimi... THANK YOU for so many nice words about me... :oops: But i believe you just don't know what you're talking about because you don't know me in person yet! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    And this is what i thought when i saw this on your fb,that it's from Paulina :) Nice one! :) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    who are u? :lol::lol::lol:
    Just looking at hotels/trains/planes for the meet ups in October and December...

which has made me :D
    who are u? :lol::lol::lol:
    Yyyyyy.... i don't know? And u? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Just looking at hotels/trains/planes for the meet ups in October and December...
    December??? :o
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    em jot wrote:
    And this is what i thought when i saw this on your fb, :)

You want to force me to make my profile there? :lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    em jot wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    December??? :o

Yeah, some of us are going to see Frank Turner in Liverpool :D
    Paulina87 wrote:
    You want to force me to make my profile there? :lol:
    Me? Nooooo..... Not at all... 8-):lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    All right,i thought there's another pj fans meeting or sth :D
    dottles wrote:
    All right,i thought there's another pj fans meeting or sth :D[/quote]

Well, it is in as much as it's a load of us that met up on tour this summer!

Photobook finished and ordered, started sorting it all out and 3 hours later I am £20 lighter! I'm liking that Photobox site a lot, I have a couple of photographs I'm tempted to get done as canvas prints and they seem quite reasonable.
    ilockyer wrote:

Photobook finished and ordered, started sorting it all out and 3 hours later I am £20 lighter! I'm liking that Photobox site a lot, I have a couple of photographs I'm tempted to get done as canvas prints and they seem quite reasonable.

It took me far longer and about 4 versions before I finally clicked buy :? But I love it :D
    I am loving the site too, hence the mug and mousemat :oops: :oops:
    They send out loads of deals too, and that company we bought the code from, sent me another buy mistake...
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

It took me far longer and about 4 versions before I finally clicked buy :? But I love it :D
    I am loving the site too, hence the mug and mousemat :oops: :oops:
    They send out loads of deals too, and that company we bought the code from, sent me another buy mistake...

4 versions? How many photos were you working with? I narrowed it down to 100 which I really liked and went with that, tough getting the balance between too many and not enough! Mine is 28 pages, I have used a couple of photos twice... I have the same for front and back cover (in different sizes)... the PJ backdrop photo from Arras, and have used the TV tower from Berlin on its own and as a central image to the photos taken from the top and around it.
  • morning!!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    morning!!

Good morning from Vienna!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    morning

back in the land of the living after 2 days in Northen Ireland visited Derry & Colraine + the Giants Causway
    very cool place liked it a lot

then up at Dundee Sat,Sun and home late last night
    thats Conar set up in his new flat for University and left up their for a week before he comes home on friday
    had a good weekend getting him sorted out an hopefuly he be ok
    eyed up some of the concert venues in dundee nowthat i have a room to sleep in up their if need be

;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning, guys. :D
    em jot wrote:
    Hello all :D
    I have a fantastic friday and look what i've just collected from the post office :D My prints (now i have to frame them :problem: ) and a mug :D:D:D

DSC_7117.jpg

DSC_7118.jpg

DSC_7123.jpg

DSC_7124.jpg

:D:D:D

Well done, em jot. ;)

I'm really impressed by the quality of the mug, did you especially used this one or another with a better resolution? :shock:
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    em jot wrote:
    Hello all :D
    I have a fantastic friday and look what i've just collected from the post office :D My prints (now i have to frame them :problem: ) and a mug :D:D:D

DSC_7124.jpg

:D:D:D

Nice!!! now I want to have my own pj mug too :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • I ask a seller in ebay ,how much the shipping cost to Greece,he answer me ,hey Dimi,how are you?i know u from 10c and i dindnt win one of your contest yet. :D..you freaks you are everywhere.. :mrgreen:
    edited September 2010
    Pke wrote:
    morning

back in the land of the living after 2 days in Northen Ireland visited Derry & Colraine + the Giants Causway
    very cool place liked it a lot

then up at Dundee Sat,Sun and home late last night
    thats Conar set up in his new flat for University and left up their for a week before he comes home on friday
    had a good weekend getting him sorted out an hopefuly he be ok
    eyed up some of the concert venues in dundee nowthat i have a room to sleep in up their if need be

;)

Northern Ireland trip sounds good and glad Conar is settling in (tho home so soon - I never came home until Xmas :lol: but maybe that was the distance of Newcastle to Falmouth :lol: )

Any thoughts on Liverpool in December?
    and for you and others Scotland based Ed Byrne is playing a mini tour of Scotland, go see him if you get the chance :D

October
    Sunday 24th, The Stand, Glasgow, Ph: 0844 335 8879

Tuesday 26th, The Stand, Edinburgh, Ph: 0131 558 7272

Wednesday 27th, The Tollbooth, Stirling, Ph: 0871 230 1555

Friday 29th, The Talla Nan Ross, Kingussie, Ph: 01540 662061

Saturday 30th, Skinandis, Thurso, Tickets from the Central Hotel

Sunday 31st, Pickaquoy Cinema, Orkney, Ph: 01856 872239

November

Tuesday 2nd, The Old Brewery, Cromarty, Ph: 01381 600277

Wednesday 3rd, Aros, Portree, Ph: 01478 613649

Thursday 4th, Woodland Centre, Stornoway, Ph: 01851 708480

Friday 5th, The MacPhail Centre, Ullapool, Ph: 01854 613336

Saturday 6th, Village Hall, Durness, Ph: 0871 230 1555

Monday 8th, Sabhal Mor Ostaig, Broadford

Tuesday 9th, Corran Halls, Oban, Ph: 01631 567333

Wednesday 10th, BA Club, Fort William, Ph: 01397 702967

Friday 12th, An Tobar, Mull, Ph: 01688 302211

Saturday 13th, Village Hall, Glenuig, Ph: 01687 470267

Sunday 14th, Craigmonie Centre, Drumnadrochit, Ph: 01456 459 224

Tuesday 16th, Woodend Barn, Banchory, Ph: 01330 825431
    Post edited by dottles on
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I ask a seller in ebay ,how much the shipping cost to Greece,he answer me ,hey Dimi,how are you?i know u from 10c and i dindnt win one of your contest yet. :D..you freaks you are everywhere.. :mrgreen:

:lol::lol:
    I ask a seller in ebay ,how much the shipping cost to Greece,he answer me ,hey Dimi,how are you?i know u from 10c and i dindnt win one of your contest yet. :D..you freaks you are everywhere.. :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:

so i hope you got free postage off him...and was it for a pearl jam item
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

:lol::lol: world famous, uhm, PJ forum famous Dimi :lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:

:lol::lol: world famous, uhm, PJ forum famous Dimi :lol:

i just goodled dimitrispearljam got 16,300 hits :shock:

dimitris pearl jam got 66.600

yeah i would say thats famoursish