euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evening folks, how are we all?
    Hope you're all good.
    xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    :o:o
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEDDERTOWN !!!!!

Just found you listed down there ;)
    Hope you had and still have a good day, maybe you will pop up here today and find this :D
  • 71step28 wrote:

Hope you had and still have a good day, maybe you will pop up here today and find this :D
    +1..love u buddy!!!!!enjoy your day!!!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:

Well spotted Yvi!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Hope everyone's looking forward to the weekend? I have the joy of a late shift (12-8) tomorrow and working Saturday from 8:30-2pm which is not so good, rugby to watch after that and then going to visit the parents for the rest of the weekend (free food is needed as it's nearly payday!).

Am considering blowing some of my wages on going to see Eric Clapton at the Royal Albert Hall next year, but expect the tickets will a) sell out before Tuesday and b) be mega-expensive.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hope everyone's looking forward to the weekend? I have the joy of a late shift (12-8) tomorrow and working Saturday from 8:30-2pm which is not so good, rugby to watch after that and then going to visit the parents for the rest of the weekend (free food is needed as it's nearly payday!).

Am considering blowing some of my wages on going to see Eric Clapton at the Royal Albert Hall next year, but expect the tickets will a) sell out before Tuesday and b) be mega-expensive.

I actually bought some today as a birthday present for my folks and can tell you they range from £45 for the standing at the top of the RAH to £85. If you book through the RAH website the fees are minimal compared with ticketmaster/see. I paid £5 fees total for 2 tickets.

Hope that helps
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ilockyer wrote:

Well i'm not in tomorrow so I guess my weekend starts now :D

Going to watch 'The Other Guys' tomorrow night. Not pinning too much hope on it but I think it might be a giggle.

My friend saw Clapton last time around, he recommends it.
    chime wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I actually bought some today as a birthday present for my folks and can tell you they range from £45 for the standing at the top of the RAH to £85. If you book through the RAH website the fees are minimal compared with ticketmaster/see. I paid £5 fees total for 2 tickets.

Hope that helps

Thanks Pippa, appreciate that, have actually realised I had some money left on the credit card and tickets are now bought for the Friday night. Like the lack of fees compared to ticketscum.
    Well i'm not in tomorrow so I guess my weekend starts now :D

Going to watch 'The Other Guys' tomorrow night. Not pinning too much hope on it but I think it might be a giggle.

My friend saw Clapton last time around, he recommends it.

Bloody students, slacking off all the time :lol:

Saw Clapton with Steve Winwood in May, and was very impressed, I'd been tempted to see him before but am glad I waited as he's now touring with a band in which he's the only guitarist, for a long time he had one or two others (including the excellent Derek Trucks), and from what I've heard he had a tendency to hide behind the others too much.
    Leanne, wooohoooo!
    The mug arrived today :D:D:D
    Thank you soooooooo much !!!!! I love it :thumbup: :clap: especially because it's black and white pics :D

IMG_7931.jpg
    IMG_7932.jpg
    IMG_7933.jpg
    IMG_7934.jpg

so, all you guys on there (Leanne, Marco, Big Phil, Little Phil, Dave, (me) and Ian), congrats to your new job in good ol' Hamburg/Germany :lol: from now on it's on you to keep my coffee warm at work, nicely spiced with suggar, salt and pepper - but YOU are the best spice to it :D:D And PJ on the back, what more do I need?!? Except you in person of course ;)

AWESOME, Leanne, thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Leanne, wooohoooo!
    Thank you soooooooo much !!!!! I love it :thumbup: :clap: especially because it's black and white pics :D

so, all you guys on there (Leanne, Marco, Big Phil, Little Phil, Dave, (me) and Ian), congrats to your new job in good ol' Hamburg/Germany :lol: from now on it's on you to keep my coffee warm at work, nicely spiced with suggar, salt and pepper - but YOU are the best spice to it :D:D And PJ on the back, what more do I need?!? Except you in person of course ;)

Still can't believe you put salt and pepper in your coffee :?

Mind you coffee in general is just :sick:

Coffee is nice. Salt and pepper in it doesn't seem like a good idea though! Salt on anything is just wrong.
  • ilockyer wrote:

Coffee is nice. Salt and pepper in it doesn't seem like a good idea though! Salt on anything is just wrong.

No way.

When I was young I used to put a bit of salt on a dry piece of bread and eat it :D
    OK, I love coffee, no day without it :) And when you know the coffee in our company, you know you have to do something about the taste of it :lol:
    And salt ...yea, no day without it ;) I even eat (and just love it!) fresh baked and still warm rolls (we call it Brötchen) just with fresh butter and salt on it...mhmmmmm, yummi!! :lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    And salt ...yea, no day without it ;) I even eat (and just love it!) fresh baked and still warm rolls (we call it Brötchen) just with fresh butter and salt on it...mhmmmmm, yummi!! :lol:

Yummy indeed :D
    71step28 wrote:

Yummy indeed :D
    I just had it 1 hour ago :D
  • I wanna a pretzil now :(

There is a stall in Liverpool that sell them, I will have to get one on Monday...
    Ian you're going the same night as my parents 8-)

I'd never heard of salt and pepper in coffee before :? ... and wont be trying it either :lol:

btw Leanne did you decide to go and see Ray??
    71step28 wrote:
    Leanne, wooohoooo!

IMG_7931.jpg
    IMG_7932.jpg
    IMG_7933.jpg
    IMG_7934.jpg

Hurrah!!!! Glad it reached you ok, and that you like it :D:D:D
    chime wrote:

I'd never heard of salt and pepper in coffee before :? ... and wont be trying it either :lol:

I don't get the salt and pepper in coffee either :oops:

I didn't get a ticket for Ray, the following weekend I am up for the London meet and couldn't afford to stay up that long really plus I didn't fancy going on my own ...it sold out really quickly as it is a small venue I gather. Kind of regret not getting one though...
    chime wrote:

And the same night as an acquaintance who often tapes the shows he goes to...

This week has just got more expensive, just seen that The Waterboys are bringing their An Appointment with Mr Yeats show to Liverpool, Coventry and 2 nights in London at the Barbican. One of my favourite live acts, no way I'm missing them. Friday in London at least. Sod the credit card bill.
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

I don't get the salt and pepper in coffee either :oops:

I didn't get a ticket for Ray, the following weekend I am up for the London meet and couldn't afford to stay up that long really plus I didn't fancy going on my own ...it sold out really quickly as it is a small venue I gather. Kind of regret not getting one though...

Then I guess we are not going together :mrgreen:

Next time he plays London and you want to go let me know as I'll be more than happy to keep you company :D
    chime wrote:

Next time he plays London and you want to go let me know as I'll be more than happy to keep you company :D
    I was going to ask if you fancied going, but thought you had something else on ...
  • so 2 weeks left to see some of you in London pj fans after tour meeting :D
    awesome..we will be like 30 people?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

I was going to ask if you fancied going, but thought you had something else on ...

I do (Black Diamond is visiting) ... but next time :)
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    chime wrote:

I do (Black Diamond is visiting) ... but next time :)

defo! :D
    so 2 weeks left to see some of you in London pj fans after tour meeting :D
    I must sort this out...
    dottles wrote:
    I must sort this out...

Then step away from the lemon cake and get on with it :lol:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I must sort this out...

Then step away from the lemon cake and get on with it :lol:

Lemon cake isn't for me, it's for the office...
    I have cupcakes with icing and sprinkles :D
    dottles wrote:

Makes this lousy fruit salad I'm eating seem very dull...
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Makes this lousy fruit salad I'm eating seem very dull...

You need an Auntie Tina :D:D
    She bakes all the time!!
    We always have home baked cake, cupcakes, bread, scones, shortbreads etc...