euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    cool, is that a shadow of one of the band members or something
    Eddie :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    love the truffle shuffle :D:D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    *sigh*
    Got my first big meeting tomorrow, and I am having a wibble. It's in the main chamber with a full public gallery and press section... :? :? :? At least the web cams aren't on (I hope)...

Anyone fancy buying me a PJ signed item from this auction :lol::lol::lol:
    https://seaintsol.com/auction/?AID=48
    Nice contributions from the band though!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    hello all, anybody still in.

was lorna's mams funeral today.. so today was a sad day.
    Hi Robert, mixed emotions today. Hope it all went well today and you and the family are all ok. Happy birthday by the way! 40!! Jesus ye auld bugger!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • yo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yo.

Happy belated 10th Robert.
  • sarah.psarah.p Posts: 200
    its friday and its gray

:wave:

Shame about the gray - but yaaaaay it's friday! :D It has been a long week.
  • its friday and its gray
    and its frikin hot again.. :shock:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :lol::lol::lol: Dimi you'll be baltic come the beginning of October.

Meeting went ok this morning, didn't make a fool of myself so that's good! New boss seems happy - hurrah!
    Thank crunchie it's Friday, I am knackered mind you, hair cut/colour tomorrow and lunch/shopping on Sunday to come... weekends should last longer!

...and Russell Brand has announced three stand up dates in October, and I luffs him, he's very funny live :cry:

...and I stoopidly googled how much flights were to Bridge School...

Someone tell me to grow up and stop being childish....
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ...and I stoopidly googled how much flights were to Bridge School...

Someone tell me to grow up and stop being childish....

Go for it, if you can find a way, be there! What better way to celebrate your new job than 2 nights at Mountain View?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hello all :D
    I have a fantastic friday and look what i've just collected from the post office :D My prints (now i have to frame them :problem: ) and a mug :D:D:D

DSC_7117.jpg

DSC_7118.jpg

DSC_7123.jpg

DSC_7124.jpg

:D:D:D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • em jot wrote:
    Hello all :D
    I have a fantastic friday and look what i've just collected from the post office :D My prints (now i have to frame them :problem: ) and a mug :D:D:D

DSC_7117.jpg

DSC_7118.jpg

DSC_7123.jpg

DSC_7124.jpg

:D:D:D
    :D AWESOME!!!!!!!
    :mrgreen: I like to set a trend! They are really nice Marta :D
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    dottles wrote:
    :mrgreen: I like to set a trend!
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BlueyXoyg
    the weather is exactly for this one 8-)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Back from 3 days at my parents house. I think I gained 3 kilos (holiday weekend here).
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Rafie, is it Jewish New Year?
    dottles wrote:
    It was. As with all Jewish holidays, it is pretty much just an excuse to eat ridiculous (can't believe I actually spelled that word correctly without spell check!) amounts of food :lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

rafie wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    It was. As with all Jewish holidays, it is pretty much just an excuse to eat ridiculous (can't believe I actually spelled that word correctly without spell check!) amounts of food :lol:

:D:D you'll have the fast of Gedalia though, that'll make up for it. ;)
    (apols if I spelt that wrong :? )
    dottles wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:D:D you'll have the fast of Gedalia though, that'll make up for it. ;)
    (apols if I spelt that wrong :? )
    That is correct. All though I am probably one of the very few non religious Israelis who actually observe this fast (or even know what it is). Yom Kippur is the big fast day. That will be at the end of the week (Friday night to Saturday night).

rafie wrote:
    That is correct. All though I am probably one of the very few non religious Israelis who actually observe this fast (or even know what it is). Yom Kippur is the big fast day. That will be at the end of the week (Friday night to Saturday night).
    My vague knowledge comes from a great girl called Sharon I used to work with (who used to bring in awesome apple cake), trips to Golders Green and some studies of a Jewish burial site in my town (and the Jewish community who lived here which was really interesting).
  • yo yo
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Triple yo.
  • redrock wrote:
    Triple yo.
    :mrgreen:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Afternoon all! Hope everyone's been having a good weekend, went up to Leicester yesterday to watch rugby (our team managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory - but it was against the champions of England), just chilling out today and trying to recover from the coach journey. Not the most comfortable!

F1 is on in a bit, then maybe time to listen to some music!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Hey folks,
    How are we all?
    I am still trying to resolve wedding issues, and it's not even my wedding!! :D