euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I used to go in FairyGothMother all the time when they were in Camden, I had a fab corseted top from them in black chinese satin, it was ace. My ex put me off wearing it and I ended up giving it to charity and always regretted it.
    Love them, I covet most of the stuff they have!
    (oooh, FGM wedding stuff ...oooh!!!!!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • em jot wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    Mhm,i think i'm drunk already :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice one!
    It won't be so nice tomorrow! :D
    ou la la..thats the way i like u...bad.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    em jot wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hair of the dog?
    Hehe,you have to explain that one to me :D Don't know it yet :shock: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_of_the_dog
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    veddertown wrote:
    Hi folks! A quick question to the people who went to Arras. I've heard people talking about their tour highlights and one from this show was about the shadows on the church. Anyone have any photos of this to post? Hope everyone is well and happy... :D

fuckin french arsholes securitey took my camera off me at entrance and wouldnt let me in with it
    was so fuckin pissed off that i couldnt get photos of that was defo a highlight and very cool
    if you watch touring band theres a bit during its ok where its eddies shadow cast up onto the side of the stage
    i always thaought that was so cool
    the shadows onto the church at side of stage in arras was way cooler though
    blumin anrgy now thinkin about jobsworth french security arsholes that wouldnt let me in with my camera an made me miss gettin photos of that :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

anayway whats fresh old boy
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    ilockyer wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hair of the dog?
    Hehe,you have to explain that one to me :D Don't know it yet :shock: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_of_the_dog
    Mhm,i'll read that tomorrow :lol::lol::lol:
    ou la la..thats the way i like u...bad.. 8-)
    Mrauuuu... 8-):lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    or fascinator too!!

leanne to far :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

does it match with the long boots :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

fuckin french arsholes securitey took my camera off me at entrance and wouldnt let me in with it
    was so fuckin pissed off that i couldnt get photos of that was defo a highlight and very cool
    if you watch touring band theres a bit during its ok where its eddies shadow cast up onto the side of the stage
    i always thaought that was so cool
    the shadows onto the church at side of stage in arras was way cooler though
    blumin anrgy now thinkin about jobsworth french security arsholes that wouldnt let me in with my camera an made me miss gettin photos of that :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

anayway whats fresh old boy
    :o We all took our cameras in...hence the photo by Bas
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Im not either on that note. Dimi come to the Wirral :D
    im waiting someone to invite me :)

Im crap at invitations. I just expect everyone to turn up. Friday 10th December most people are arriving and we are seeing Frank Turner on the Saturday

ah london looks a no go for me to much hapening at work and home but liverpool in december i reckon i can defo make that

hows the phill dude gettin on long time no see old boy ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Hey everyone i haven't been on in ages, how is everyone doing?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Pke wrote:

ah london looks a no go for me to much hapening at work and home but liverpool in december i reckon i can defo make that

That would feckin ace to see you :D:D
    I promise to wear long boots :lol::lol:
    hey!!!!!nice to see you back here!!!!!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

thats a deal then you wear the boots and i'll be there
    dont tell samantha though ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    hey!!!!!nice to see you back here!!!!!! :)

Thanks Dimi, hope you are well!!! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: deal! will she not come too or do we scare her still?
  • dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: deal! will she not come too or do we scare her still?
    i agree,we must keep this secret,noone tell Sylvia.
  • hello all, anybody still in.

was lorna's mams funeral today.. so today was a sad day.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    hello all, anybody still in.

was lorna's mams funeral today.. so today was a sad day.
    I did think about you earlier, I hope it went as well as it could x
  • well, you know these things are never easy, just glad in away that its over and can all move on... it'll be tough especially for lorna and her dad, but time heals all wounds they say..
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    well, you know these things are never easy, just glad in away that its over and can all move on... it'll be tough especially for lorna and her dad, but time heals all wounds they say..

I didn't think I would get over my grandfathers death earlier this year, he was such a huge part of my life. I miss him every day, and I always will, but time takes away the raw exposed feelings of grief.
  • very true.. at least tomorrow, and the next few days there is the small matter of my 40th birthday to distract slightly from the pain of it.

I don't really think when its someone as close as a mother, or grandfather, that you truly get over it, you just learn to deal with it.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    well, you know these things are never easy, just glad in away that its over and can all move on... it'll be tough especially for lorna and her dad, but time heals all wounds they say..

I can say from personal experience that it does get easier. it never goes away but then we wouldnt want to forget. over time the pain is replaced by a warm feeling that comes from constantly remembering the good times and i guess we all kinda build a parent or loved one up to hero status. my dad died when i was 19 and i still miss him but i dont feel the pain of loss anymore, just remember the beautiful moments we shared.

My love goes out to you and Lorna and the families
  • philthehip wrote:

I can say from personal experience that it does get easier. it never goes away but then we wouldnt want to forget. over time the pain is replaced by a warm feeling that comes from constantly remembering the good times and i guess we all kinda build a parent or loved one up to hero status. my dad died when i was 19 and i still miss him but i dont feel the pain of loss anymore, just remember the beautiful moments we shared.

My love goes out to you and Lorna and the families

thanks, and i feel that with my granny. i think it was about 14-15 years now she passed away, and i still have fond memories of her, but the pain is away.
  • afternoon everyone... i've been drinking all afternoon, feeling quite tipsy
    s'pose i'll carry on intoi the night. open my glenfiddich 12 year single malt.. not a big whiskey drinker, but its not every day you turn 40.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    afternoon everyone... i've been drinking all afternoon, feeling quite tipsy
    s'pose i'll carry on intoi the night. open my glenfiddich 12 year single malt.. not a big whiskey drinker, but its not every day you turn 40.

Hope you have a fantastic night!
  • Claireack wrote:

Hope you have a fantastic night!

Happy Birthday!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:

Happy Birthday!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

thank you all, so far its been good.... lets hope the rest of the night continues in the same way. ;);)
    I pre-ordered the Fistful of Mercy album last night, got a signed poster for free :D
    Should get my signed Mark Chadwick album in the next couple of days as well...
    hurrah for signed things :D
    Not that they make a blind bit of difference to the actual item but still.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Hi folks! A quick question to the people who went to Arras. I've heard people talking about their tour highlights and one from this show was about the shadows on the church. Anyone have any photos of this to post? Hope everyone is well and happy... :D

BasPhotoArras2.jpg

From Bas
    Thanks!! :D Awesome!! Sad I missed it... :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • cool, is that a shadow of one of the band members or something