euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    Think I've found a dress for my friends wedding...I feckin hate having to buy stuff like that and never feel right..

Ohhhh lemme see! :D

We're not going to the London meet-up...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottles wrote:
    Think I've found a dress for my friends wedding...I feckin hate having to buy stuff like that and never feel right..

:(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:

:(

Im not either on that note. Dimi come to the Wirral :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    hey Ian, hope you've had a better day today :)

Yeah, today's not been too bad. My manager has been a little more stable today which has been good for the team, we've actually managed to get some work done!
    philthehip wrote:
    Ooh while your all here, I know its a while off but how is everyone traveling for the december meetup? I need to know if I need the Friday off to pick people up at various places. I know Im picking Yvi :D Bas and Lynelle up in Manchester at around 10pm but Leanne and Ian where are you both heading to? Dave your on the bus :lol:

Will be arriving on the Saturday, not sure what time yet though, still undecided on the best way to get to Scouseland from Bournemouth, typical that there would be no direct flights the day I want them!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, today's not been too bad. My manager has been a little more stable today which has been good for the team, we've actually managed to get some work done!
    philthehip wrote:
    Ooh while your all here, I know its a while off but how is everyone traveling for the december meetup? I need to know if I need the Friday off to pick people up at various places. I know Im picking Yvi :D Bas and Lynelle up in Manchester at around 10pm but Leanne and Ian where are you both heading to? Dave your on the bus :lol:

Will be arriving on the Saturday, not sure what time yet though, still undecided on the best way to get to Scouseland from Bournemouth, typical that there would be no direct flights the day I want them!

Your no problem actually Ian, Im off on the Saturday anyway so I will pick you up from Liverpool or Manchester. Whichever is best for you
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Phil -
    Bas and Lynelle are coming too???? Nobody thought to tell me??? :D:D:D:D Cool!

Ummm...probably flying up, have got an alert on the train but flying is probably preferred to 8 hours on the train.
    If so, I get into Manchester airport at 5 past 6... but I can get a train into Liverpool from the airport...

Sian - have a look on my fb status, honest opinion please!!!
    :( about London, but I understand hunny
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehip wrote:
    im waiting someone to invite me :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:

Im crap at invitations. I just expect everyone to turn up. Friday 10th December most people are arriving and we are seeing Frank Turner on the Saturday
    philthehip wrote:
    :lol: I just invited myself, if I waited for people to invite me I'd never go anywhere :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehip wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

philthehip wrote:

Your no problem actually Ian, Im off on the Saturday anyway so I will pick you up from Liverpool or Manchester. Whichever is best for you

I didn't think you were going? :eh:

Leanne - Just saw your dress on FB - Utterly GORGEOUS!! :D The colour will look good on you :thumbup: What shoes are you wearing with it?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    :lol: I just invited myself, if I waited for people to invite me I'd never go anywhere :lol::lol:

No one ever comes to the bloody Midlands! :x

Except Ian and wee Eduardo Brisket... they'll be here in November :mrgreen:

*Note to self message these people on Facebook about November* :think:

dottles wrote:
    Phil -

Ummm...probably flying up, have got an alert on the train but flying is probably preferred to 8 hours on the train.
    If so, I get into Manchester airport at 5 past 6... but I can get a train into Liverpool from the airport...

It would be a help if you could come to Lime Street otherwise I will pick you up get you back to hotel and then will go back to Manchester straight away almost for the others. Sadly my car is only a 4 person car :(
    Sian, fanx hunny... I hope so, but I don't want to spend mega bucks and that dress is only £35 and the other one I was looking at was £125 and I don't think it would arrive in time.
    I may have to buy new shoes :D:D

Plus my new boss asked me to look at courses today, personal development stuff...in Birmingham, so I might be visiting the Midlands...
  • btw,so happy see u all here the same time..yeah i know..

where is Marco? :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Phil -

It would be a help if you could come to Lime Street otherwise I will pick you up get you back to hotel and then will go back to Manchester straight away almost for the others. Sadly my car is only a 4 person car :(

No problemos :D
  • dottles wrote:

What about Liverpool ;)
    im coming even if i dont post in this thread like you mad lot do..lol

see you on the 2nd

pm the info when you have it sorted

Hurrah! another mad person in London then!
    Well, the options I have are train + flight + train to Liverpool getting there at 11:50, or train direct getting in at 12:45. The latter is seeming sensible since I'll be travelling on minimal sleep. Too many variables with connections going wrong etc.

Also didn't realise Bas and Lynelle were coming over, awesome! Can we persuade Marco too (though the prospect of him getting lost in Liverpool...)? :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Sian, fanx hunny... I hope so, but I don't want to spend mega bucks and that dress is only £35 and the other one I was looking at was £125 and I don't think it would arrive in time.
    I may have to buy new shoes :D:D

Plus my new boss asked me to look at courses today, personal development stuff...in Birmingham, so I might be visiting the Midlands...

£125 is quite reasonable for a dress for a wedding... IMO :mrgreen: Do you have a link for that one? I'd like to see it :)

Hmmm shoes... Have you tried office.co.uk? They have a great sale on and their shoes are fab! :thumbup: (you can arrange next day delivery too!)

Birmingham huh? You will have to visit me, you understand... :twisted:

• im coming even if i dont post in this thread like you mad lot do..lol

see you on the 2nd

pm the info when you have it sorted
    ill fuckin call u the day before.. :D
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    em jot wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ummm a lickle bit of Jamesons
    Wooohhhooooo! I'm drinking too and i think i just had a little to much :lol::lol::lol::lol: Work tomorrow but who cares! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol: lets all get fuckin drunk tonight..
    Mhm,i think i'm drunk already :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    em jot wrote:

Nice one!

£125 is quite reasonable for a dress for a wedding... IMO :mrgreen: Do you have a link for that one? I'd like to see it :)

Hmmm shoes... Have you tried office.co.uk? They have a great sale on and their shoes are fab! :thumbup: (you can arrange next day delivery too!)

I was counting on a visit!! :D:D:D

Ok all dresses in the running, keeping in mind the wedding is a week on Saturday -
    http://www.curvety.com/P/Plus_Size_Clothing_Ladies_Large_Size_Maxi_Dress_Big_Size_Fashion_Dresses-%281162%29.aspx
    love. love this and its £118 not £125 but just realised they don't have my size anyway

http://www.fairygothmother.co.uk/ig-francesca.htm
    in purple

http://www.curvydiva.co.uk/cnb/shop/curvydiva?listPos=72&productID=26&op=catalogue-product_info-null&prodCategoryID=4
  • ilockyer wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Nice one!

Psssst... I PM'ed you on FB :)

ilockyer wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Nice one!
    It won't be so nice tomorrow! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    ilockyer wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Nice one!

Psssst... I PM'ed you on FB :)

And I have replied too!
    em jot wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Nice one!
    It won't be so nice tomorrow! :D

Hair of the dog?
  • dottles wrote:

I was counting on a visit!! :D:D:D

Ok all dresses in the running, keeping in mind the wedding is a week on Saturday -
    http://www.curvety.com/P/Plus_Size_Clothing_Ladies_Large_Size_Maxi_Dress_Big_Size_Fashion_Dresses-%281162%29.aspx
    love. love this and its £118 not £125 but just realised they don't have my size anyway

http://www.fairygothmother.co.uk/ig-francesca.htm
    in purple

http://www.curvydiva.co.uk/cnb/shop/curvydiva?listPos=72&productID=26&op=catalogue-product_info-null&prodCategoryID=4

All GORGEOUS!! :D I really love the turquoise swirls/brush strokes on the maxi dress :D

I do love fairygothmother so... Been swooning over their corsets for years... and they're not completely ruled out for my wedding outfit either 8-)

ilockyer wrote:
    Hair of the dog?
    Hehe,you have to explain that one to me :D Don't know it yet :shock: :lol: