euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi guys! I posted this in the Dublin thread... thought I would put it here too:

"Any of you lovelies interested in VS (vinyl)? Though I see a couple of lil' marks on the album, I think it's OK but I can't check. The gatefold sleeve looks nice :mrgreen: If you want it, you can have it."
  • veddertown wrote:
    Hi folks! A quick question to the people who went to Arras. I've heard people talking about their tour highlights and one from this show was about the shadows on the church. Anyone have any photos of this to post? Hope everyone is well and happy... :D
    MMM.DANM..LET ME SEARCH..CANT REMEMBER WHERE I SAW THOSE FOTOS....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    veddertown wrote:
    Hi folks! A quick question to the people who went to Arras. I've heard people talking about their tour highlights and one from this show was about the shadows on the church. Anyone have any photos of this to post? Hope everyone is well and happy... :D

Eddie looked great in shadow, a weird elongated shadow to my tired eyes. Im weird yes :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Eddie looked great in shadow, a weird elongated shadow to my tired eyes. Im weird yes :lol:

Shouldn't you be working ;)
    philthehip wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

SHHHHHHHH Im home :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

SHHHHHHHH Im home :D

Novelty

Novelty

Sure is :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    veddertown wrote:

BasPhotoArras2.jpg

From Bas
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

BasPhotoArras2.jpg

From Bas

I loved that view...!! :D remember when I told you about it? :D
    Yes Yvi, it was a great venue :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

BasPhotoArras2.jpg

From Bas
    awesome...this tour i didnt shoot video or alot of fotos...i just enjoy every fuckin breath.....
    and a fuckin scream!!!!!!!!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:

Novelty

Awww, the pair of you, wonders never cease :D
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Novelty

Are you drinking? :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I should be ;)
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ummm a lickle bit of Jamesons
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Wooohhhooooo! I'm drinking too and i think i just had a little to much :lol::lol::lol::lol: Work tomorrow but who cares! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Evening all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Evening all :wave:

Ello gorgeous lady...how's you?

:wave:
    dottles wrote:

You stole my line :D

Hey Sian
  • em jot wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Wooohhhooooo! I'm drinking too and i think i just had a little to much :lol::lol::lol::lol: Work tomorrow but who cares! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol: lets all get fuckin drunk tonight..
    :wave:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You stole my line :D

Hey Sian

sorry Phil :lol:
  • I'm well thank you... Dave's on Red Dead Redemption and i'm stuck with the laptop and a sleepy cat :roll:

How are we all?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Think I've found a dress for my friends wedding...I feckin hate having to buy stuff like that and never feel right..
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Think I've found a dress for my friends wedding...I feckin hate having to buy stuff like that and never feel right..
    I saw it :) like it for a wedding :) though my color for this would be black, but a wedding always needs some more happier colors :D
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I saw it :) like it for a wedding :) though my color for this would be black, but a wedding always needs some more happier colors :D
    Black would be mine too... but it's not allowed at the wedding, I have to wear a hat or fascinator too!!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    How's everyone this evening?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    hey Ian, hope you've had a better day today :)
    Ooh while your all here, I know its a while off but how is everyone traveling for the december meetup? I need to know if I need the Friday off to pick people up at various places. I know Im picking Yvi :D Bas and Lynelle up in Manchester at around 10pm but Leanne and Ian where are you both heading to? Dave your on the bus :lol: