euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I gotta get up at 5am...I don't wanna....

5am? Taunton's only 2.5 hours up the motorway, or have you got to get the train?
    :( :(
    up at 5am, bus from Falmouth to Truro at 6am, get to Truro Railway Station at 6.45am, train from Truro to Taunton 7.04am, arrived at Taunton 9.50, straight to a taxi and my meeting started at 10am..got delayed on my way to the meeting by the Police raiding a house - full on riot type gear and that thing to bash doors in, a landrover, two estate cars and a mini bus of coppers...oooh err!

Knackered now...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Hello guys and girls :thumbup:

What is this Photobook thing you speak of?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    Hey if you go back a few pages there are photos of my photobook :D:lol:
    It's from these people - http://www.photobox.co.uk/ and they generally have a few discount vouchers/coupons so I don't think anyone I know that has used them have paid full price.

I've also had a mug and mousemat made... :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    holy fuckin fuck Scotlan 2 lichtenstien 1
    scotland scored in the 7th minute of injury time to win
    fuck me :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:

Where you doubting your country there Paul? :D:D
  • Pke wrote:
    :shock: greece play in croacia..0-0 final,but didnt watch..i saw Argentina - Brazil for mundobasket..what a fuckin great match that was!!!!!!11
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pke wrote:

i will pass but well done
  • Pke wrote:

never saw it, glad they won.
    what was the England score.... did rooney score ;)
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • England did win 3 - 1

Rooney scored
  • England did win 3 - 1

Rooney scored

good, now hopefully he'll start scoring for Man Utd again
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Where you doubting your country there Paul? :D:D

doubting scotland at football we are the experts at the mother of all fuck ups of how not to win a match

susan rowan and the 2 cats all left the room before the end and i actually did a version of the porch dance from the living room to the hall kicking things about and shouting and swearing like an idiot as i went when they scored :x
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • who is Susan?

:lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I didn't watch the match, just kept an eye on the BBC videprinter thing on the website. Despite the score, how did we play?
    Goodness I am tired...
    The soundtrack to my train journeys were Belfast, Werchter and Frank Turner, and it was great, I was transported back to the summer.

Paul, that did make me laugh, I thought of us lot when I was listening to Werchter this afternoon :D Your Rowan bossing Gary about collecting bottles :D:D
    who is Susan?

some bird i met on tour :D:D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Paul, wait until Susan sees that and plates fly! :lol::lol:
  • Pke wrote:
    who is Susan?

some bird i met on tour :D:D:D
    :shock: :shock: Did Samantha know about that?
    Ian, here is the mousemat (pics taken on my phone) -

Photo005-1.jpg

Photo002.jpg

and a couple of pics I took on my way home today -

Photo007.jpg

Photo006.jpg
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Ian, here is the mousemat (pics taken on my phone) -

and a couple of pics I took on my way home today -

Thought I'd snip out the images as they're immediately above in the thread!

Cool mousemat, not so sure about the photos on the way home, looks like they may have been taken as you crossed the bridge leaving shitsville? Should cameras be used in such a close proximity to it, they could be tainted forever!

Sounds like a hectic day, did you get any photos of the police raid (I'm only asking what others will be thinking)?

Really rubbish day in work yesterday, expecting a better one today, tomorrow I finish early :D but I have to go to the dentist :evil: which I hate. Friday off though! 8-)
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • :P
    Morning all, hope you're all well.

Ian, you're right, they were taken on the bridge...but past the welcome to Cornwall sign. I dislike Plymouth, anytime of of county on the way back I am happy to see that bridge and that side of the river fast approaching. It's always nice to feel that safe feeling when back across :D:lol:
  • leanne,what is this thing in December?the one you all going..yvi book flight and etc
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Morning - sunshine up here today :D
  • Hi Claire

Sunny here too :D

but i'm stuck in an office :?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm stuck in clinic too, just keep looking out the window and it makes me feel good.

Lunch by the river I think today :D
  • Claireack wrote:
    I'm stuck in clinic too, just keep looking out the window and it makes me feel good.

That sounds lovely. I only get half hour lunch otherwise there is a Lake in the centre of a business park about 10 min walk from here I would sit at. Looks great in the sunshine.
    leanne,what is this thing in December?the one you all going..yvi book flight and etc

It stemmed from me wanting to see a guy called Frank Turner play, and he's playing in Liverpool in December. I decided to go, and roped Phil, Dave, Phil into going...then Yvi and Ian...

So we're meeting up to go and see him play, and of course see each other.
    I did mention it to Sian and Dave, but they are not a fan of his, but did say that they might try and get over to Liverpool for a coffee/pint over that weekend if they could...
    Claireack wrote:

That sounds lovely. I only get half hour lunch otherwise there is a Lake in the centre of a business park about 10 min walk from here I would sit at. Looks great in the sunshine.

It was sunny here, and then when I decided to go to Sainsbury's to get lunch it began to hammer down, so instead I will go to get a panini here...
    We're fairly lucky, our building is in quite nice grounds we can sit in, and it is designed with an open quadrant in the centre of the building so in that we have a raised area with tables/chairs, a reflection pool stretching along, palms and Barbara Hepworth scuptures etc... it sounds exotic but it's not really!!
    afternoon all
    been busy busy at work today but on the home straight now
    got thursday an friday off heading to derry city for a work related thing
    i think its called a jolly
    anyway ferry from troon to belfast at 10am tomorrow an then on to Derry
    then ferry back at 5pm so should be a good couple days
    ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hi folks! A quick question to the people who went to Arras. I've heard people talking about their tour highlights and one from this show was about the shadows on the church. Anyone have any photos of this to post? Hope everyone is well and happy... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12