euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    ...OK, just for you...

:D:D ooooh, thank youuu ;)
  • ilockyer wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    :D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen::D December flights booked! :D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen::D
    whooohooo, only € 53,11 for a return flight, no luggage, just hand luggage, means no additional costs :D:D

Yvi, that's mega cheap, probably cost more to get to Liverpool from here in Devon that it will for you from Germany!

Am off out in a bit, going to see Electric Eel Shock at the Cavern here in Exeter, assuming it's not flooded that is! It's absolutely lashed it down today! Drain covers popping all over the place.

Who, or what, is Electric Eel Shock?
    ilockyer wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    whooohooo, only € 53,11 for a return flight, no luggage, just hand luggage, means no additional costs :D:D

Yvi, that's mega cheap, probably cost more to get to Liverpool from here in Devon that it will for you from Germany!
    indeed, it is! It costs more to get somewhere in your own country than to fly over to somewhere far .... So, I am glad you guys live over there in the UK :D Oh, and it's Hamburg-Manchester and back, not even 1 1/2 hours to fly :)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    ilockyer wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Am off out in a bit, going to see Electric Eel Shock at the Cavern here in Exeter, assuming it's not flooded that is! It's absolutely lashed it down today! Drain covers popping all over the place.

A mad Japanese 3 piece metal band.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

A mad Japanese 3 piece metal band.

Cool :thumbup:

Ever heard of a band called 'Borris'?

No, but I've scribbled their name on the "must youtube" list I keep by the PC.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evening all...How are we?

Belfast poster arrived today :D so I have them all now.

Yvi, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Hurrah! on the flight and that is mega cheap. Hopefully my meeting in Taunton tomorrow will establish whether or not I am coming home or going to Bristol.

Dave, I like that photo of you too.

Ian, enjoy the gig :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyer wrote:

No, but I've scribbled their name on the "must youtube" list I keep by the PC.

NIce idea.
    Hmmm...KoL are playing the MEN in Manchester on the 13th December....

ETA
    the general consensus on the book of face is not to bother...so a night in Bristol it is probably
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

ETA
    the general consensus on the book of face is not to bother...so a night in Bristol it is probably

The £50 you'd spend on that will get you tickets, travel and a good bit towards your hotel to see Band of Horses again...
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

ETA

The £50 you'd spend on that will get you tickets, travel and a good bit towards your hotel to see Band of Horses again...

:lol: Ian, you know me better than that!!
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Just ordered my PJ mug! :D:D:D

and just to make myself feel better,because it's pissing all day outside and the weather forecast doesn't show anything else for the rest of the week,i ordered 2 "posters" as well :D Well,large prints just but we can call them posters,can we? 8-):lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    I really have started something with the mugs haven't I :D :thumbup:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    dottles wrote:
    I really have started something with the mugs haven't I :D :thumbup:
    You think so? 8-)

:lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    I gotta get up at 5am...I don't wanna....
    dottles wrote:

5am? Taunton's only 2.5 hours up the motorway, or have you got to get the train?

Electric Eel Shock were great, staying off the beer is reaping rewards, ticket to gig, the bands latest LP, 2 drinks and a cheeseburger on the way home.... £14 spent!
  • oui oui oui!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,027
    Just ordered the Berlin boot...hope its sounds as good as I remember it.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Just ordered the Berlin boot...hope its sounds as good as I remember it.
    bet your money,your house and your wife ,that sound better than u remember.. :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,027
    Maybe my money and house...but not the wife ;)

When they gonna invent time travel so we can run through that day again???
    Nature drunk and High
  • Maybe my money and house...but not the wife ;)

When they gonna invent time travel so we can run through that day again???
    ill open the thread in a second... :mrgreen:
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    o to be lyin outside wulheide in berlin with a beer listening to soundcheck and just getting ready to go in
    what a fuckin day an night whish a wiz there right now :mrgreen:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Pke wrote:
    o to be lyin outside wulheide in berlin with a beer listening to soundcheck and just getting ready to go in
    what a fuckin day an night whish a wiz there right now :mrgreen:
    :D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:

i'm now starting to get obsessed making up a photobook for 2009/2010
    london/berlin/london/dublin/belfast/london/berlin/arras/werchter/bilbao

leanne you got a lot to answer for cant concentrate at work for thinking about what photos to put in it :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

leanne you got a lot to answer for cant concentrate at work for thinking about what photos to put in it :D

you are not alone with that :lol: I started mine and I stopped thinking about it when it came to chosse the pics for it...too many and I dont want to leave something out :?
    whooow! A bat almost hit my nose!!! I know it won't ;) but I just stood at my balcony door, having a smoke and right infront of me it turned round and flew away :D:D:D nice little creatures :D
  • 71step28 wrote:
    whooow! A bat almost hit my nose!!! I know it won't ;) but I just stood at my balcony door, having a smoke and right infront of me it turned round and flew away :D:D:D nice little creatures :D
    :D that means good luck!!!!
    awesome... :)
    71step28 wrote:
    :D that means good luck!!!!
    awesome... :)

good luck?? really?? great, I can use that ;):D:D
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: Sorry Paul, not going to get a mug as well then :D;)
    71step28 wrote:

Ooooh, that would scare the living daylights out of me!