euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    OK im just gonna order this;

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/179792

I tried looking at your tour book Leanne through the link you sent me but my computer can't handle it! Its got to go...

Good weekend?

Looks fine for what you want it for, did you see the link to my laptop?
    Photobook is great, I am really impressed with it and relatives have already been flicking through...

Weekend is ok, back home now and had a great couple of days away. Unfortunately my aunt's been in an accident so is in hospital, so it was a bit manic when I first got back...never a dull moment!
    Yours ok?
    Did you enjoy resigning?

Hope your Aunt is doing OK.

My tourbook still hasn't arrived :evil:

My manager wasn't in so the notice is on her desk but it felt good.

Ed: Too late :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Good luck then man!

Why are you quitting your job? Too cool?
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Good luck then man!

I start uni in a couple of weeks
    Brisk. wrote:
    Good luck then man!

Woah, what you doing and where?
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Good luck then man!

Woah, what you doing and where?

Business at Liverpool John Moores.

I got bored of working :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

Hope your Aunt is doing OK.

My tourbook still hasn't arrived :evil:

My manager wasn't in so the notice is on her desk but it felt good.

Ed: Too late :D

Eh, still not arrived?? Yours was dispatched before mine!! Is there something odd with your post?

Aunt will be fine in the long run, just going to have some problems in the short term.

Hurrah!! New laptop :D:D
    Much to Ed's digust and dismay I assume, but I had fun playing on the iPad yesterday, it's a knacky little thing.

Did you see that the Frank Turner tickets have arrived? :D

First BoH vid uploaded, now being prepped be facebook :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Fair dooes,

To me thats like ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZzzzZZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZ but someone has to do it... Sorry, yes, anyway good luck with it! is it a 3 year year course?

What does knacky mean Leanne?
  • Post seems fine. If I dont recieve it by the end of next week they will reprint and send it again.

Personally I dont really see the point in the ipad, not sure what its use / need for something like that but they look pretty cool.
    Post seems fine. If I dont recieve it by the end of next week they will reprint and send it again.

Personally I dont really see the point in the ipad, not sure what its use / need for something like that but they look pretty cool.

The iPad is a cock extension.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Post seems fine. If I dont recieve it by the end of next week they will reprint and send it again.

:lol::lol::lol:

I dunno, I don't think I would buy one, but it was great for just browsing the web, accessing iTunes, it had word on it so you could use it for word processing, and my mate uses it as a digital book thingy. I think of it as a bit like a netbook really.
    They are technology mad, and so if it's new, they buy it! :lol: In fact they each have an iPad, iPhones 4, laptops etc, then there is the uber gaming computer, the imac, the games consoles and the projector tele...I always marvel at their technology addiction...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Think I'm gonna watch In Bruges on Channel 4. Love this film :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

I dunno, I don't think I would buy one, but it was great for just browsing the web, accessing iTunes, it had word on it so you could use it for word processing, and my mate uses it as a digital book thingy. I think of it as a bit like a netbook really.
    They are technology mad, and so if it's new, they buy it! :lol: In fact they each have an iPad, iPhones 4, laptops etc, then there is the uber gaming computer, the imac, the games consoles and the projector tele...I always marvel at their technology addiction...

At the end of the day if you have the $$$ then oh well who's carin' :-P
  • chime wrote:
    Think I'm gonna watch In Bruges on Channel 4. Love this film :mrgreen:

Great film but i'm too tired to watch one now.

Enjoy
    Just posted the first of those Band of Horses vids on Facebook :D
    It was done on my camera, so not amazing but ok.

Oh absolutely Ed, and they always consider friends less fortunate when getting rid of stuff I consider new and they consider past it :lol::lol::D
    dottles wrote:
    Just posted the first of those Band of Horses vids on Facebook :D
    It was done on my camera, so not amazing but ok.

Oh absolutely Ed, and they always consider friends less fortunate when getting rid of stuff I consider new and they consider past it :lol::lol::D

Just like techies like me who are always trying to justify getting 1 thing over another is because not everyone in the world has unlimited resources.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Brisk. wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Nothing, I'm soo boredd haha. Watching TV n just listening to random stuff. Listened to the Fistful of Mercy show and its great!

I watched the Fistful of Mercy radio recording :? :lol: ... really liked it ... will be getting that album ... also just watched the QOTSA highlights from Reading on iPlayer 8-)

:wave: hi all

Yeah can't wait to see how this project goes, though I wanna hear more Ben though!

Bah QOTSA one of the most overrated bands ever.

Rated R was good.

Have been watching the Reading stuff online, quite enjoying the Arcade Fire set so far, Libertines were boring though. Far too much hype...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Uploading Funeral now....another two hours wait!!
  • dottles wrote:

How many tickets did you buy? just 5? Has Ian bought his own?
    dottles wrote:

Killer!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

Ian has. He picked it up off of the door mat this morning and has put it in his tickets box so he doesn't lose it.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, he bought his own, if I had known I would have bought his with ours
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ian has. He picked it up off of the door mat this morning and has put it in his tickets box so he doesn't lose it.

:lol::lol: I will do the same!
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Sweet 8-)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Cool on the scan Gary, I love those scan images, they are amazing. My friend had one of those 3D scans as well which were :shock: :shock: cool.

Here are some pics of my photobook of the tour -

BandofHorses063.jpg

BandofHorses061.jpg

BandofHorses060.jpg

BandofHorses059.jpg

Oh and for the peeps coming, the Frank Turner tickets :D:D -

BandofHorses055.jpg
    :o:o love the fotobook Leanne!!! Looks really beautiful :D:D
    Thanks Yvi, I am really pleased with it :D
    What ETA or % we on Leanne?
    Brisk. wrote:

For funeral? Another 40 minutes, god damn thing!
    I couldn't do full vids of the songs as I didn't have my spare camera battery with me.

You seen the other one?
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

For funeral? Another 40 minutes, god damn thing!
    I couldn't do full vids of the songs as I didn't have my spare camera battery with me.

You seen the other one?

Not yet, I think i've got 2 relayers for this show tonight. Will make a thread n facebook it if it comes off.
    Cool! :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Is it too late to stay up and watch Stand By Me?? Probably my fav film ever?? ... damn I should really sleep :? :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?