euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all...
    How are we?
    Hey Looby, hope your aunt is ok.. :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all...
    How are we?
    Thanks Gary, it's just been a bit of a shock...she needs an op and stuff but she'll be ok long term.

How's you and yours?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    I did get Funeral Song and have a vid but facebook reckons 2 hours to upload each video, they are only a couple of minutes each!!

Hmmmm...streaming.... :D:D:D

Yeah, she's destroyed her knee. She was crushed when her husband had an issue in the car, and ended up reversing and crushing her against another car... eek!!

Heh cool, I'd love to hear how it worked acoustic if it was.

Eeeeep :( Well I hope she has the operation and everything goes okay and that it's a speedy recovery.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all...
    How are we?
    Thanks Gary, it's just been a bit of a shock...she needs an op and stuff but she'll be ok long term.

How's you and yours?
    That's good to hear missy! We're all fine, Lorna had her 20 week scan this week which was really cool. Saw some really clear views and we loved every minute of it! Quite exciting now.. :) Got a trip to Mudhoney with Titch, Paul and Susan in October and then me and my mate Dan are going to Mogwai in Feb. Won't do much gigging next year though with the new addition. Hope you're well and work is going ok! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Cool on the scan Gary, I love those scan images, they are amazing. My friend had one of those 3D scans as well which were :shock: :shock: cool.

Here are some pics of my photobook of the tour -

BandofHorses063.jpg

BandofHorses061.jpg

BandofHorses060.jpg

BandofHorses059.jpg

Oh and for the peeps coming, the Frank Turner tickets :D:D -

BandofHorses055.jpg
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Cool on the scan Gary, I love those scan images, they are amazing. My friend had one of those 3D scans as well which were :shock: :shock: cool.

BandofHorses063.jpg

BandofHorses061.jpg

BandofHorses060.jpg

BandofHorses059.jpg

BandofHorses055.jpg

Wow looks nice n swanky but that photo is from a US show? :mrgreen:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    yo!!whats up peeps,whats for saturday night?when you will put out your clothes? :D
    btw thanks to claire,she mention duran duran..im listening their unplugged mtv show.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

BandofHorses063.jpg

BandofHorses061.jpg

BandofHorses060.jpg

BandofHorses059.jpg

BandofHorses055.jpg
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    yo!!whats up peeps,whats for saturday night?when you will put out your clothes? :D
    btw thanks to claire,she mention duran duran..im listening their unplugged mtv show.. 8-)

Nothing, I'm soo boredd haha. Watching TV n just listening to random stuff. Listened to the Fistful of Mercy show and its great!
    Brisk. wrote:

Nothing, I'm soo boredd haha. Watching TV n just listening to random stuff. Listened to the Fistful of Mercy show and its great!
    im ok,i was out ..and now back and drinking a beer..listen music..im in the mood for nothing as it seems night,put all the 86 version they ever play,in the row and read some book.. :)
    Brisk. wrote:

im ok,i was out ..and now back and drinking a beer..listen music..im in the mood for nothing as it seems night,put all the 86 version they ever play,in the row and read some book.. :)

Loco
    Yeah Ed, but it was the best one that had the whole band on it that sorta captured them. But throughout the book it is the Euro tour, and mainly my pics, some from others :D Besides, only you guys will know!
    I am really pleased with it, it's come out well.

Still uploading this vid to facebook...grrrrr................

Hey Dimi, how's you lovely?
    Brisk. wrote:

Loco
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:
    dottles wrote:

i lovely...im you know..the best. :lol::lol: ..cool,intresting day..u?all cool
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah Ed, but it was the best one that had the whole band on it that sorta captured them. But throughout the book it is the Euro tour, and mainly my pics, some from others :D Besides, only you guys will know!
    I am really pleased with it, it's come out well.

Still uploading this vid to facebook...grrrrr................

Yeah I know i'm just being a twat :lol: It's such a fine image.

Heh yeah the upload part of home connections suckss.
    dottles wrote:

i lovely...im you know..the best. :lol::lol: ..cool,intresting day..u?all cool

Yeah, interesting day here too ...
    It's bank holiday here, so I was off on Thursday/Friday and start my new job on Tuesday which is nice
  • OK im just gonna order this;

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/179792

I tried looking at your tour book Leanne through the link you sent me but my computer can't handle it! Its got to go...

Good weekend?
    OK im just gonna order this;

I tried looking at your tour book Leanne through the link you sent me but my computer can't handle it! Its got to go...

Good weekend?

That's pretty good, I just don't like the old dual core technology on that processor.
  • I only browse the internet really and music so my needs ain't big. Compared to what im using now its a big step up.

Recommend any good anti-virus software? Norton seems to be pretty shit these days, I used AVG last time and that seemed OK
    edited August 2010
    I only browse the internet really and music so my needs ain't big. Compared to what im using now its a big step up.

Recommend any good anti-virus software? Norton seems to be pretty shit these days, I used AVG last time and that seemed OK

The best antivirus is common sense.

Secondary best AV is AVG. Don't buy overbloated shit like Norton or McCafee. If you REALLY want to buy something go with Bitdefender.

I would strongly suggest getting the i3 one and you can always expand ram if you want to. You can't do the other way round and replace the CPU, and 2gb will be fine anyway. THEY ALSO PRODUCE LESS HEAT WHICH IS VITAL FOR LAPTOPS AS OVER HEATING ISSUES ARE COMMON BUT ALSO IT CAN FRY YOUR SYSTEM AND KILL IT IF HEAT DISSIPATION SUCKS.
    Post edited by Brisk. on
    OK im just gonna order this;

Good weekend?

Looks fine for what you want it for, did you see the link to my laptop?
    Photobook is great, I am really impressed with it and relatives have already been flicking through...

Weekend is ok, back home now and had a great couple of days away. Unfortunately my aunt's been in an accident so is in hospital, so it was a bit manic when I first got back...never a dull moment!
    Yours ok?
    Did you enjoy resigning?
    I've got AVG and ZoneAlarm on mine...
    dottles wrote:

Yes that's a nice lil free combo. I don't use any AV and just use windows 7 firewall :P
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yes that's a nice lil free combo. I don't use any AV and just use windows 7 firewall :P

I've windows 7 too, not turned on the firewall though...
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I've windows 7 too, not turned on the firewall though...

Well Zonealarm is compact anyway, I just like that extra bit of performance lol.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Brisk. wrote:

I watched the Fistful of Mercy radio recording :? :lol: ... really liked it ... will be getting that album ... also just watched the QOTSA highlights from Reading on iPlayer 8-)

:wave: hi all
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I watched the Fistful of Mercy radio recording :? :lol: ... really liked it ... will be getting that album ... also just watched the QOTSA highlights from Reading on iPlayer 8-)

:wave: hi all

Yeah can't wait to see how this project goes, though I wanna hear more Ben though!

Bah QOTSA one of the most overrated bands ever.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Brisk. wrote:

In your opinion :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

:lol::lol: I caught some snippets of the set, I think it looked good.
    chime wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Josh Homme's old band are actually one of the best bands ever so sooner he stops pissing around with QOTSA and TCV the betterr.

But I don't mind the odd bit of Lost Arts Of Keeping A Secret.