euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Sounds like a good day! You might want to find 35 minutes to watch this!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/festivals/re ... ankturner/

:D:D I luffs him muchly ...not as much as Eddie but still luff.

iron_maiden_eddie_bass.jpg

This Eddie? :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Sounds like a good day! You might want to find 35 minutes to watch this!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/festivals/re ... ankturner/

:D:D I luffs him muchly ...not as much as Eddie but still luff.

iron_maiden_eddie_bass.jpg

This Eddie? :D
    No, defo this one :D:D
    EddieVedder.jpg

EVwm3.jpg

*sigh*
    :lol:

And Dimi...no rolling your eyes at me mister!! :roll:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    o...o..ok.. :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    o...o..ok.. :roll:
    :lol::lol:

By gosh it's been a fab day down here. Lunch out was great, Falmouth was looking particularily good in the sunshine. :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Dimi's spreading the jam again :D:D:D Binaural is a vinyl I REALLY would love to have :D So for once I'm wishing myself GOOD LUCK ;) ! I need it, I'm no lucky player, my luck works somewhere else...

:clap::clap: :thumbup: Hail, Hail to you, Dimi!

Oh, and HELLO to the others :D:D Hi Leanne!
    really,if i see rain here ill start celebrate!!we are fuckin sachara 1 month now,,destroy our minds that tempreture.. :roll:
    71step28 wrote:
    Dimi's spreading the jam again :D:D:D Binaural is a vinyl I REALLY would love to have :D So for once I'm wishing myself GOOD LUCK ;) ! I need it, I'm no lucky player, my luck works somewhere else...

:) thats why im so happy with you around..i dont have to explain anything,you read my mind like your morning newspaper.maybe cos u are my tour buddy and met me better than other friends..good luck to the draw..as i told u if u win noone will believe that i do it fair.. :lol::lol:
    Dimi, the weather sounds difficult, I don't think I'd survive, as much as I moan about the rain, I can't do too hot.
    You never know maybe it'll rain tomorrow ...

Yvi, fingers crossed for success :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Your gonna cause a forum riot!
    Brisk. wrote:
    Still can't believe he's giving away his only copy, big heart on display right there...
    71step28 wrote:

:) thats why im so happy with you around..i dont have to explain anything,you read my mind like your morning newspaper.maybe cos u are my tour buddy and met me better than other friends..good luck to the draw..as i told u if u win noone will believe that i do it fair.. :lol::lol:

in this bucket I will be just one name mixed with hundreds of others, it doesn't matter if I know you or not :)

But of course I'm happy I do!!! :D
    Brisk. wrote:
    :lol: no way ,have fun..im sure i m more exiting than people in the draw..
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Still can't believe he's giving away his only copy, big heart on display right there...

Yeah what the frig!
    dottles wrote:
    Dimi, the weather sounds difficult, I don't think I'd survive, as much as I moan about the rain, I can't do too hot.
    You never know maybe it'll rain tomorrow ...

Yvi, fingers crossed for success :D

thank you :D:D:D
    thanks LukinFan for bring this smile-dance up.. :mrgreen:

dancing_banana.gif
    hey my friends,,,tomorrow there is a party..here...in the thread..with help from pj radio... :D
    thank you Rob

dancing_banana.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    hey my friends,,,tomorrow there is a party..here...in the thread..with help from pj radio... :D
    thank you Rob

dancing_banana.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

I wonder what the reason for that is :D:D
    What time, and what do we need to bring?
    dottles wrote:
    thank you Rob

dancing_banana.gif

I wonder what the reason for that is :D:D
    What time, and what do we need to bring?
    drinks...6pm uk time..pj radio...
    HAHAHAHA what an amazing emoticon!
    Tomorrow is my first day in my new job, so I'll not be home until 7pm...so I'll have to be fashionably late for the party.
    dottles wrote:
    Tomorrow is my first day in my new job, so I'll not be home until 7pm...so I'll have to be fashionably late for the party.

Ooooo go Leanne! What's the title of your new job?
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Scrutiny Officer (Health and Adults Overview and Scrutiny Committee)

Basically looking after this committee, undertaking research, translating legislation etc...
    http://www.cornwall.gov.uk/default.aspx?page=15967
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Scrutiny Officer (Health and Adults Overview and Scrutiny Committee)

Basically looking after this committee, undertaking research, translating legislation etc...
    http://www.cornwall.gov.uk/default.aspx?page=15967

Uhhhhhhhh huh, I'll stick to my IT :D Pretty cool it's for Cornwall CC too.

Best of luck!
    dottles wrote:
    no problem!!i know u will think of us.....this is for the birds!!!!!! :D
    Brisk. wrote:

Best of luck!

Thank you! Much appreciated :D
    All the jobs I've pretty much had are a bit Uhhhhhhhh huh :lol: it's what you get with a degree in Politics (and English)...
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Best of luck!

Thank you! Much appreciated :D
    All the jobs I've pretty much had are a bit Uhhhhhhhh huh :lol: it's what you get with a degree in Politics (and English)...

That's an intense degree! Wouldn't wanna get in an argument with you then.
    dottles wrote:

Will you not still be partying at 7?
    birds???
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Best of luck in the new job tomorrow, Leanne! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Will you not still be partying at 7?
    birds???
    yeah,at 7 i guess will be played Glorified G.... 8-)
    you gonna miss the birds ...